Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation (25427 Views)

Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / President's Daughter Represents Her Country On International Qur'anic Recitation / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by Akious2k2(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
PHOTOS: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation competition

Congratulations to Nigeria who became 2nd position in King Abdul Aziz al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation competition.

King Abdul Aziz al'saud was the first monarch and founder of Saudi Arabia, the "third Saudi state"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-nigeria-comes-2nd-in-king-abdul.html

Non- Muslims will not like this...
Wetin dey won even compete on sef?
Shey na Bible recitation?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by Tamass: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Egein:

I'm actually Muslim. So you see how stupid you are?
Of what use is a recitation/cramming to the world, and to even Islam itself?
You may be a muslim,but from your statement it is obvious you never got its teachings right...
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by DNA123(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
chynie:
please how will this achievement help the present state of Nigerian economy
Ask google.
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by DNA123(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
shevchenko:

If i was president of Nigeria.I will ban the religion
thank God you are not, and you will never be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by BetaThings: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

You may be a muslim,but from your statement it is obvious you never got its teachings right...
He is not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by BetaThings: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
@BetaThings .education aint ibaadah. learning quran by memorizing it is very good and its ibaadah. . sahabahs learnt quran and mem0rized it too . .
#bring me the proof where they gather to do quran c0mpetiti0n#
Bring me proof that it is bidah to test knowledge in Islam

ShaheedBinAliyu:
. . since anything related quran is ibaadat, adding or rem0ving fr0m everything that has to do with it leads to tashreey. .its bida. . its kufru (if all conditions are met)
That is not correct
Quote the hadeeth on bidah and underline where it says bidah is kufr

ShaheedBinAliyu:
. . . YOU CANT HAVE FAITH, EEMAN, AQEEDAH and have pride in your heart. . .RASUL SAID PRIDE IS LESSER SHIRK . . . MIND YOU, ITS ALSO KUFRU.. FAITH AND BIDA CANT STAND TOGETHER. . .EEMAN AND KUFRU CANT STAND TOGETHER. . ITS EITHER U ARE KAFIR OR A MUSLIM. . .questions treated

Please don't confuse issues
Eeman can rise and fall
pride can co-exist with faith
Just like a man who prays, fasts and will never do the clear shirk that we know (eg sacrificing for idols or consulting a diviner) can do zina
Is riyaa not lesser shirk?

A man of faith can sin, fall into lesser shirk and have pride
Please let us not turn human beings into robots
Afterall Prophets can fall into error
Prophet Musa (AS) declared that he was the most knowledgeable person amongst Bani Israel and Allah tutored him

Did he become a Kafir in the process
Please
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by cubzy: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=BetaThings post=61361375]

I am on your side and i am a muslim
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by ilyboy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Alhamdulillahi for the victory. But why these people always shouting Islamization every time, we have never hear about Christainaization, is it in this country only abi we Muslims don't free again and everybody have their right you can also go to any length to Christianize the country no one disturb you all.
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by BetaThings: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
ilyboy:
Alhamdulillahi for the victory. But why these people always shouting Islamization every time, we have never hear about Christainaization, is it in this country only abi we Muslims don't free again and everybody have their right you can also go to any length to Christianize the country no one disturb you all.

The issue requires a separate thread
Christians believe only in monogamy and also a mono-religious country
They don't want any other religion to exist.
That is the HARD truth
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by najib632(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Egein:

I'm actually Muslim. So you see how stupid you are?
Of what use is a recitation/cramming to the world, and to even Islam itself?
U will know when you die, when you stand in front of Allah, and He asks you what did you with your life on earth oh son of Adam, will you say o Allah I spent my time thinking of how to improve the world and in doing so I neglected my religion and your Qur'an? And you know that's a bad situation a memorizer of the Qur'an is 700 degrees above the average believer and is also more intelligent so you cannot tell me that memorization of Allah's kittab is worthless, becareful being against Islam due to ignorance if not by Allah you will be considered amognst the hypocrites on the day of resurrection
Re: Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation by najib632(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
komododragons:
did Muhammed did any miracle while on earth undecided

you need the holy spirit to understand the bible so I suggest you give your life to Christ Jesus.
How will you know when you don't read...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hon. Tambuwal At Mount Of Arafah During Hajj Exercise / New Destructive Tools Called Sex Dolls / It Is Haram To Celebrate New Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.