Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,078 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet (496 Views)

This Happened Nigeria And Everyone Is Keeping Quiet / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by diasporaman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Our government is irresponsible and useless, Activist criticizes Nigerian government continued silence over the killings of Nigerians in South Africa

The life of every Nigerian in diaspora matters.
South Africa should stop the killing of Nigerians.

Shame on Nigerian government for refusing to take drastic action against South Africa over the incessant killings of Nigerians in South Africa. #SouthAfricans are ungrateful. There are 120 South African companies in Nigeria and 18% of their GDP comes from those companies. They do their business in tranquillity, no body troubles them. But in South Africa we are been hated and maligned. No matter the allegations against Nigerians overthere it doesn't warrant taking their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py8Vk5rovvY

Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by magoo10(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
A govt that shoots at peaceful protesters with live bullets cannot be taken serious,even if the government starts barking. the international community will not take them serious.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by majamajic(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's only affecting people from a particular region in Nigeria, to them its not a national issue yet.

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Which FG? FG na person name

What of even Abike Dabiri?

Yeye government
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by slex(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
show me a south african that comes to Nigeria, defrauds nigerians and fellow SA citizens, engages in armed robbery, sells drugs and engages in hman trafficking. Pls note- This is not a tribe thing but i rarely hear news of an SA citizen engaging in the things mentioned above.

The sins of a small group is used to judge the rest both innocent and law abiding.

Argue with facts and figures and quote me.

My 2 cents.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by Pusyiter(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm...who being a Nagerian don epp? where else can you get OYO (On Your Own) state if not 9ja? Therefore, take anything you see in and out of 9ja because OYO is our case.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by sKy007: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria wey dey kill its own citizens go come tell South Africa to stop killing?

Nigerian government lack the moral ground to castigate anyone for killing
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
When jubrin has sold us for 1kobo

Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by Omeokachie: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
5percenters are mostly the ones being killed, therefore it is no priority of Buhari's.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by Daejoyoung: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leave their country nah. Citizens of both nations should stay in their respective countries. South Africans deny Naija visa, and vice versa.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by Daejoyoung: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
slex:
show me a south african that comes to Nigeria, defrauds nigerians and fellow SA citizens, engages in armed robbery, sells drugs and engages in hman trafficking. Pls note- This is not a tribe thing but i rarely hear news of an SA citizen engaging in the things mentioned above.

The sins of a small group is used to judge the rest both innocent and law abiding.

Argue with facts and figures and quote me.

My 2 cents.
Yeah that's why we should all be on our own since all Nigerians are like that.
Re: Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa: Shame On FG For Keeping Quiet by diasporaman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
South Africans are wicked and heartless

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Blows Hot On Turky's Failed Coup / See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form / Open Your Eyes And Kiss The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.