Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form (489 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by Techknowng(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
The nomination form for the national chairmanship of the main opposition party, the PDP, is up for sale with the price running into a few millions.

The 76th National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has approved fees for the purchase of nomination forms for all positions to be contested in the December 9 convention.

In a communiqué signed and made available to newsmen by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, he said nomination form for office of the National Chairman goes for N3 million, while that of the Deputy National Chairman is N2million.

He said, “Cost of nomination form for the office of the National Secretary is N2 million. All other national officers including the National Publicity Secretary, National Treasurer amongst others will pay the sum of N1.5 million each, while ex-officio members will pay N500, 000.”

More at: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/10/see-how-much-pdp-chairmanship.html?m=1

Re: See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by Techknowng(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by Secretgis: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Make dem give me one I go pay later
Re: See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by DonVikings: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by ufuosman(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Very cheap, I will buy for my grand father. He need to be the chairman of PDP
Re: See The Cost Of PDP Chairmanship Nomination Form by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017

(1)

Sophia Is Awarded Citizenship By Saudi Arabia / Stagnation Of The Nigerian State: A Failure Of The Nigerian Youth. / Fake News on African Development Bank's $600m Loan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.