Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) (26970 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Zimbabwe (photos) / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hmmmmm..Bro

Plz. You understand what i mean, the internet never forgets. Live to fight another day brov. Lose the fight, don't lose the war

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
it is enough that the people knew election actually hold,those who cast the vote decide nothing those who count the vote decide everything..........joseph stallin.jonathan was counting on malpractice but his comrade in the core north sold him out.am nt in support of buhari becos he is now an epitome of failure but am not confident about his defeat if he decide to recontest.apc are rogue and despirate politician and most dangerous of all tinubu who i consider has been instrumental to a large extent to buhari's presidency is a political contractor.

I am very hopeful he won't make the ballot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ijebusomaada: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Super Business Opportunity!!
A new company in the multi level marketing industry needs vibrant business partners across Nigeria. Call +2348068045223 now if you're interested.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
For what He said he approved the nnpc contracts!!!! Woke won’t welcome him o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
But where is wike sef? Was he kept in limbo of the visit of VP? I can see his deputy Dr. Mrs Banigo and Cross -Rivers state counterpart.
Wont be surprised if this go the way of d much hyped Ogoni cleanup scam
for what na!! When he defended the nnpc contracts

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by speaktome(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I see Prof Ben Ayade, Governor of Cross Rivers State. Where os Governor Wike? Is Bonny in Cross Rivers or Rivers State?
You must Cross before getting to Rivers... So when VP was Crossing, Ben Ayade followed him to Rivers... That's why you see Cross River governor with him... grin grin grin grin

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am very hopeful he won't make the ballot
now u are talking that is when his destiny chooses otherwise.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by FemiMaduka(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
If na South East now, my illiterate brothers and sisters for don pick race...say osinbajo dey spray poison through helicopter ! grin grin grin grin
Bro quit pretending to yourself. Whatever hate or disapproval Buhari is getting from the SS/SE is self-inflicted. Yes, I know the Igbos could be very emotional especially on any issue bordering on the Civil war, but it is justifiable bro! We are talking of the spectre of 3million dead - it doesn't go away easily. Did the South East hate on Obasanjo? Did it hate on Yar'adua? Is the South East hating on Osibanjo? You know deep in your heart that it is a resounding NO! Buhari has justified this hatred through his actions prior to his presidency and even presently. I don't hate Buhari but he is a bigot who only feels comfortable in the midst of his kinsmen. Need I remind you that Tunde Idiagbon's father was a Fulani man like Buhari (link the dots). Today, it takes a sensible man to discern that Buhari is systematically sidelining Osibanjo...the blood of the youth corp members spilled (in the north) on the strength of his campaign utterances (usually in the Hausa language) will haunt him

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
where is Baba Buhari and Chief Wike,
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
OboOlora:
Figure Head undecided

And he gives NNPC contract approvals.

You that you are the original leader in your corporation how many contracts do you approve?

Common for mama Nkechi to buy okporoko for the ogbono soup you dey tell am how her kindred take collect everything from you during wine carry.

Abeg face front.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by GameGod(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The bridge builder ...I swear God will Damage Buhari , if Buhari continues in 2019 I will kill myself because I can never can't stand Buhari beyond 2019 ..I hate demons
See hatred and illiteracy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by momonny: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Edu3Again:

How come they are illiterates and have the highest cutoff marks in Nigeria?

If they are illiterates how come they put the word "RESTRUCTURE" on everybodys lips

how come the same illiterates what to exit Nigeria and the whole North trembles ?
what are the numbers
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Edu3Again:

How come they are illiterates and have the highest cutoff marks in Nigeria?

If they are illiterates how come they put the word "RESTRUCTURE" on everybodys lips

how come the same illiterates what to exit Nigeria and the whole North trembles ?

The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) says more than 10,000 candidates caught for examination malpractices in the on-going UTME in Anambra have been handed over to appropriate authority.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/malpractice-10000-candidates-caught-anambra-says-jamb-2/
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:

@topic, its all wash just the noisey flagoff of ogoni cleanup!

This one just dey think like Tilapia.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by forkadict(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
UfuomaUN:
When would the govt build a bridge connecting mainland Rivers State to Bonny? Can u imagine the only access to the richest piece of land in Nigeria is by speedboats

That's the road for which he came for the ground breaking ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
origima:

Buhari will contest no matter ur hatred for him and I will vote then attend ur burial afterward,simple.in fact am going to donate the rope for ur suicidal action

Hey I am sorry about yesterday Okay , we will all live very long bro , I was having a bad day yesterday and anything about Buhari makes me pretty annoyed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by amozo: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
wike nko,he go farm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Ibom Industrial Park & Sterling Oil Company In Akwa Ibom Begins / Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.