Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Admission Into Isfop-benin University Still Open!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Isfop-benin University Still Open!!! (1188 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Esm- Benin University Admissions Info For Nigerian Applicants And Students / Rejoinder: In Defense Of Isfop-benin University And The Benin Universities Syste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Isfop-benin University Still Open!!! by teepapi711(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
hello people its been a while out from my last post.i have been inundated with inquiries day and night both home and abroad.
even though no one has actually commented or replied on the post but the daily inquiries i get is just crazy.
NOW the bitter truth is whats actually needed for University admission is your correct O'Level and not UTME and or PUME....just your O'Level.
Basically thats why schools in Cotonou have a big edge over others and especially Nigeria.
the last few months i have experienced a whole lot, students getting transferreed even from the best of Universities around the world into ISFOP-BENIN and to the best of my knowledge its no fluke,name it UK,US,Dubai,Ghana,Nigeria and etc.
All you need do is log onto www.isfopbeninuniversity.com and apply for any of your choice;international freshman,international transfer and direct entry.
ISFOP-BENIN fees are the cheapest around and the quality of learning is top notch.
and dont be surprised you are the only one left out.
i remain your humble consultant Tolulope.
for more information, reach me
+2347062557622(Whatsapp & calls) ,+22997565206
Re: Admission Into Isfop-benin University Still Open!!! by Mike213: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kindly don’t deal with this individual he is a thief and scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/6416654/scammer-beware-tolulope-olaleye-oluwaseun#up

(1) (Reply)

Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score / LASPOTECH 2018/2019 PART-TIME OND & HND APPLICATION FORM IS OUT - 09082964145 / AZ-103 Azure Administrator Certification Study Guide For 2019 - AZ-103 Dumps PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.