Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." (42533 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by VIPICO(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mannerless hoes putting men through hell, killing men before their time. They abound everywhere these days. Young men planning to get married, please be very careful. Jezebels and Delilahs are on the loose. They will frustrate the living daylight out of your soul. Now let's assume Churchill is a drunk, weed smoker and a fraud, does what she project on the[b] media here portray her as being any better? I sincerely doubt.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bolustical:
Churchill picture with his mum on a date last week really pepper Tonto.

The woman is a sore loser.

All that glitters is not gold and plus, Tonto is not begging on the streets, she can tour the whole world if she likes, Go and do ur research.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Laveda:
Is it that this woman can't just keep quiet or what? shocked

She's been everywhere whining like a market woman, Tonto please have sense, enter your room, get a bucket cry out your eyes there and move on.

You're older than this stop acting like a child and looking for sympathy everywhere, you won't get it.. From the way you've been opening up, you aren't worth it, a good woman doesn't talk this much.

O girl, talk Wetin u kno A good woman doesn't talk much Dat good woman must be very strong and I have never seen a woman that got heartbroken that didn't talk about it. Can't u see she is trying to expose him here Can't you see she is not the only one with the problem? By doing this, do u kno how many other women she is going to save from broken homes My dear, put yourself in her shoes, you will do worse
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
VIPICO:
Mannerless hoes putting men through hell, killing men before their time. They abound everywhere these days. Young men planning to get married, please be very careful. Jezebels and Delilahs are on the loose. They will frustrate the living daylight out of your soul. Now let's assume Churchill is a drunk, weed smoker and a fraud, does what she project on the[b] media here portray her as being any better? I sincerely doubt.[/b]

She is just bitter and she needs to vent, I guess in her head, this is the best way, so let her be and stop insulting her. Churchill is not a Saint too, so bash him too and stop focusing on tonto. Women talk, that's the way most of us were programmed. Churchill is trying to portray her as the bad person here, she is only trying to clear her name
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
mbjsuki:
I can only imagine the pain this lady feels,honestly! Times without number, I've heard and I also know that all that glitter is not gold.
I'm not trying to be a judge here but from all I've read, she was totally disappointed with all she saw after the whole marriage. Nothing built on lies ever last. The problem with all these girls again is that, they don't want to settle for less. They all want all those lovely things in a jiffy without sweating for it.
Start your life with a guy that you can proudly state and mention your humble beginning.....but not girls of these new era or age. Everything must be fast!
Tonto,sorry dear. If I were you, you should just lick your wound and keep a low profile for now, you don't need all these noise. Just start all over again. It's a win/win situation for both of you. Lesson learnt, period.

Wish I could give u a medal, you are the only male on this thread that has spoken maturedly, God bless you and a good wife shall you find IJN

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bobby808:
This mannerless bitch Tonto don dey start. She is always pained for lossing the humble, intelligent man.

Did u say humble? Intelligent Cs he's wealthy and u didn't see the part where she sed he is a fraudster. And yet u celebrate fraud Y will our youths not do yahoo when u ppl are encouraging them... humble ke, intelligent ni *smh oh yes, Intelligent scammer
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lisaflex:
Isn't it strange dt no one attacks Churchill(telling him 2 shut up n mv on) weneva he grants interviews talkin abt Tonto?

Most of her rants r usually in response 2 Churchill's interviews or in response 2 any1 who carries her matter on his/her head....Smhw people pretend not 2 see/look d oda way wen her attackers strike ,n den attack her wen she reacts. angry

I feel sorry 4 her.

My dear, same here.... nobody gets it especially some females here bashing her, only if they understood wat was going on here

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaramgrand:
I don't like Churchill's shape... He must have a very tiny dick

Fortunately, no be one on tontolet's complaints.tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Codes151:
you think she’d bring that up in public??

If a woman ain’t ashamed of anything don’t try a top girl, saying all this in public! The problem isn’t us, but other girls... something really fishy about this boy!! And sth so true about Tontos ranting

I support you and I believe tonto 101% not because I'm a female but because Churchill is a fraudster and we kno wat fraudsters are capable of, anything!!!! They seek cheap fame and attention, Churchill is a liar, one day he will be ecposed.... yahoo Man
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adebowale89:
this lady still loves Churchill, she's only pained that the nigga no move the motion for their reconciliation

I have once dated someone like her before, I see hell, na God save me. guys abeg open ur eyes when it comes to marriage o, some ladies can shorten one lifespan without any stress

the bride price her parent returned, was it paid by LAPO on behalf of Churchill?

D guy actually moved to reconcile, but she was missing meetings, refused to accept terms n all that. Thought she had him by d balls, so he moved on!?
She still cant believe he gave up!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Laveda(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:

O girl, talk Wetin u kno A good woman doesn't talk much Dat good woman must be very strong and I have never seen a woman that got heartbroken that didn't talk about it. Can't u see she is trying to expose him here Can't you see she is not the only one with the problem? By doing this, do u kno how many other women she is going to save from broken homes My dear, put yourself in her shoes, you will do worse

No, I won't even do close to half she has done talk of worst.
She can settle her issues without bringing it to social media everyday, okay what do you want us to do? And do you think she doesn't have a hand in all these?

Like I said she's only looking for sympathy, she needs to shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by zaramgrand(f): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Fortunately, no be one on tontolet's complaints.tongue
Complaining about that would have made her appear like a slut....so me I'm helping her to complain

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nairaland ppl haf come again with their normal bashing and criticisms.... una can form holy holy for this site, kai!!! Firstly, ponder on this! Churchill has married 2 wives and he has tagged the two wives as bad, Doesn't that tell you something? That there is something wrong with CHURCHILL
Anyone that doesn't believe Churchill is a fraudster, this person needs spiritual glasses. Isn't it obvious? Wat is he doing in Ghana? Wearing big gold on his neck and calling himself IT Mogul, big wash!!! Who is he telling that one?? The thing that is paining me is that they are giving him awards every day, for using yahoo money to come clean Go and watch POWER the series if u are still confused, Tonto is 100% correct, yes she is pained oo, I agree, yes she made a mistake oo, I agree but who doesn't make mistakes? Holy holy u are der calling her Gold digger, she dig your gold Abi u no see her for movie before Churchill marry her But we no see Churchill for anywhere? Who know Churchill before if not for tonto Dikeh Churchill don bafff Anywayz, the two of them haff learnt their lessons especially tonto, Cs Churchill has gained from this big time if this was not his intentions from the start because Fear Yahoo bois, they can do anything for money, fame and respect. Ladies learn from this, all that glitters is not gold. Chose a man that has brains with money but above all, chose a Man that fears, respect and reverence God. If Tonto had done that she wouldn't have made this mistake she made.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lisaflex:
Isn't it strange dt no one attacks Churchill(telling him 2 shut up n mv on) weneva he grants interviews talkin abt Tonto?

Most of her rants r usually in response 2 Churchill's interviews or in response 2 any1 who carries her matter on his/her head....Smhw people pretend not 2 see/look d oda way wen her attackers strike ,n den attack her wen she reacts. angry

I feel sorry 4 her.

Nope!?

His interviews are always in response to hers!? And, u get d sense he is trying to set d record straight, no malice!

He paid her 10m since dec, ds is d first time she is acknowledging it, but now claiming it was for d wedding expenses she incurred!? So, why has she been harping on unrefunded dowry since?

Does Tonto look like a lady u can assault n turn ur back on? D guy makes a lot of sense, Tonto is just everywhere, trying to bring a nigga down!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Laveda:

No, I won't even do close to half she has done talk of worst.
She can settle her issues without bringing it to social media everyday, okay what do you want us to do? And do you think she doesn't have a hand in all these?

Like I said she's only looking for sympathy, she needs to shut up!

She is not looking for sympathy, she is only responding to Churchill's interview. Can they lie against you and you keep quiet about it If you can that means you are strong! There are somethings that silence can never fix, if you are silent ppl might assume it's true and that's what she is trying to do, clear her name. Have you ever been in a wrong relationship before, if you have not then u can never relate with what she is going through

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Freeman50(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ugly Jay-z cheated on Beyonce yet they are still together, talk more of Kanye West to Kim k. So why is her own case diff here. Instead of she to go and plead wid the hubby.....she's there saying all sort of rubbish. Someone should tell her to go and ask Tiwa why she went back to Teebliz.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by BenBradley(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ashewo geh! U knew he was a scam and agreed to the marriage so that u can be doing slay mama and slay daddy together wearing to match abi? Now that he haff seen tboss wey set pass u, u want to start chooking him pin for yansh.....aunty abeg chift go one side tboss to take over....go and date speed darlington

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by anitank(f): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lisaflex:

I feel sorry 4 her.

It's very sad that people are attacking the victim here, but very typical.

This lady was deceived into a scam marriage, endured it all while putting up a decorum to cover it all up because she wanted her marriage to work. Despite everything, she made everyone believe she had the best husband and that's what every wise woman does.... But then there was only so much she could take.

Anyway I'm sure she has learnt her lesson
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Nairaland ppl haf come again with their normal bashing and criticisms.... una can form holy holy for this site, kai!!! Firstly, ponder on this! Churchill has married 2 wives and he has tagged the two wives as bad, Doesn't that tell you something? That there is something wrong with CHURCHILL
Anyone that doesn't believe Churchill is a fraudster, this person needs spiritual glasses. Isn't it obvious? Wat is he doing in Ghana? Wearing big gold on his neck and calling himself IT Mogul, big wash!!! Who is he telling that one?? The thing that is paining me is that they are giving him awards every day, for using yahoo money to come clean Go and watch POWER the series if u are still confused, Tonto is 100% correct, yes she is pained oo, I agree, yes she made a mistake oo, I agree but who doesn't make mistakes? Holy holy u are der calling her Gold digger, she dig your gold Abi u no see her for movie before Churchill marry her But we no see Churchill for anywhere? Who know Churchill before if not for tonto Dikeh Churchill don bafff Anywayz, the two of them haff learnt their lessons especially tonto, Cs Churchill has gained from this big time if this was not his intentions from the start because Fear Yahoo bois, they can do anything for money, fame and respect. Ladies learn from this, all that glitters is not gold. Chose a man that has brains with money but above all, chose a Man that fears, respect and reverence God. If Tonto had done that she wouldn't have made this mistake she made.

Madam, seems u're tonto or u probably know her personally?

Nobody knew she had marital issues, she brought it on social media.

Churchill, at d beginning, kept it lowkey, tried reconciling, even complained abt her duplicity during mediations.

She was always stepping it a notch!? The guy has always been d one reacting to her allegations!? He paid her 10m since dec, she just acknowledged it as her wedding expense refunds, yet she has been demanding he refunds her, even up until last week!

The guy has been presenting irrevocable proofs n she has lost all goodwill! With all her displays, who doesnt believe churchhill, when he says; u cant assault tonto n go to sleep?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaramgrand:

Complaining about that would have made her appear like a slut....so me I'm helping her to complain

grin

Though, she already comes across as a ......
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by itsmeurLady(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Madam, seems u're tonto or u probably know her personally?

Nobody knew she had marital issues, she brought it on social media.

Churchill, at d beginning, kept it lowkey, tried reconciling, even complained abt her duplicity during mediations.

She was always stepping it a notch!? The guy has always been d one reacting to her allegations!? He paid her 10m since dec, she just acknowledged it as her wedding expense refunds, yet she has been demanding he refunds her, even up until last week!

The guy has been presenting irrevocable proofs n she has lost all goodwill! With all her displays, who doesnt believe churchhill, when he says; u cant assault tonto n go to sleep?

Na Churchill good Two of them are not good. The lady was fed up, there was no need trying to reconcile, I can relate Cs I was in something similar, but I didnt go online to vent, I didn't even say much Cs God guided me , and I had to preserve my name BUT in a situation where she does not have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit to guide her, this is the best way she can do it so don't blame her. Not supporting her oo but I'm not judging her either bcs she is going through a lot right now, yes she made a mistake, shld we kill her? Y are we attacking only her? Wat abt Churchill Churchill is now a Saint, ba?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by 26Clueless(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Toto self...I tire for u oo, na by force...it's so obvious now that u re hating on bro Churchill achievement
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by blowjob: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
DIS THIEF,AND DIS HOE AGAIN.. angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
This type of woman... They're everywhere in sheep clothing.
Same mouth you used to adore your man when the going was sweet now you're cursing.

Proverbs 21:9
It is better to live in a corner of the roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
Lord I don't want to be sent out of the house to sleep inside the car... Amen!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Backinfront(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol from all the comments here against Tonto I'll advise more and more Nigerian women to date non-nigerian men. The average Nigerian male psych is messed up.
My female kids cant marry retards, future is gloomy for most women here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Bullhari007(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
we all know Yoruba guys are mostly fraudster, career killers and wife beater. abeg someone should get chains and padlock, tonto is going insane, maybe the ritualistic fellow has used her Brain for money ritual
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by ashjay001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Na Churchill good Two of them are not good. The lady was fed up, there was no need trying to reconcile, I can relate Cs I was in something similar, but I didnt go online to vent, I didn't even say much Cs God guided me , and I had to preserve my name BUT in a situation where she does not have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit to guide her, this is the best way she can do it so don't blame her. Not supporting her oo but I'm not judging her either bcs she is going through a lot right now, yes she made a mistake, shld we kill her? Y are we attacking only her? Wat abt Churchill Churchill is now a Saint, ba?

She is venting with lies?! How is that right? I'm also going thru something similar! U need to see d kind of lies I have to put up with!?

If u dont like n want him, then get d feck out, not try to damage his image, esp when u dont have proof!

The guy has been presenting proof! She should present hers or stop d smear campaign!?

I'm also being made into a devil, but, when u're true to urself, shit matters little!? Some men cant be broken!

There comes a time when a lady feels, she isnt getting joy from her marriage, then she should be woman enough to walk away!? The guy tried reconciling, she didnt want him, then whats her beef? He has accepted all d blame, tried to reconcile, u dont want it, yet u wont shutup!? Now he is fighting back with proofs, u cant deal with it!

Just to get mine to shut up, I had to say something I regret(i'm not vindictive)! I've apologised, but its out there!? At least, she has shut d feck up, for now. Just pray she's not tonto(coming up with more lies)! Though, I also still have a lot to say, if she dares it!grin

I hate(a word I dont like using) barefaced lairs!? How d heck do they do it!

If not for d kids ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by zaramgrand(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
ashjay001:

grin

Though, she already comes across as a ......
Na u sabi
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Lisaflex(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
ashjay001:

Nope!?

His interviews are always in response to hers!? And, u get d sense he is trying to set d record straight, no malice!

He paid her 10m since dec, ds is d first time she is acknowledging it, but now claiming it was for d wedding expenses she incurred!? So, why has she been harping on unrefunded dowry since?

Does Tonto look like a lady u can assault n turn ur back on? D guy makes a lot of sense, Tonto is just everywhere, trying to bring a nigga down!

Apparently Churchill cn do no wrong in ur eyes...Its clear u swallow evrytn he says hook,line n sinker wc automatically mks Tonto d liar....Der's no smk wtout a fire...Ds is d 2nd woman he cldn't live with,don't u fnk smtn is wrong smwer?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by Sassejoli: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
This lady should chill abeg. Not everything he says or does warrants a long a** reply. abeg sort out yourselves biko. She is more than a Drama Queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by decasey(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
The more reasons one should be wary of the woman he ends up marrying.

There are ladies there that can fustrate your life like tomorrow no dey. if Tonto can whine and cry on the media, imagine what Churchill was going through in the house all in the name of marriage.

I know what drives Tonto nuts is the carefree attitude of Churchill like he never cares.
bro GOD will bless u 4 dis ur point.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." by decasey(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bolustical:
Churchill picture with his mum on a date last week really pepper Tonto.

The woman is a sore loser.
am telling u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And A Man Who Got Drunk As At 10AM (Pics, Video) / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.