Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' (50934 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by medua123: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Actress,Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to advise her friend, Bobrisky to give out his cake or allow them eat it.

Recall that Bobrisky’s birthday party suffered a set back following police arrest at the venue of the party.

Tonto advised her friend to give out her cake to a couple who can’t afford one or they will eat it and ‘shit it out’

Sharing a photo of the cake she wrote;

A yoooo My Gee @bobrisky222
We go shit tire, because this cake most finish����� OR YOU DONATE IT TO A COUPLE WHO CANT AFFORD ANY AND IS MARRYING THIS WEEK(I can imagine how happy they will be)
#AmazingCake #Bob@28 #Dearfuturehusbandifoundourcakedesign
#Life happens and shit comes with it…
Cheers to a Good life my Love,Bob�
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOB�����

And Bobrisky responded almost immediately, see his reply
See the conclusion here

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/donate-your-birthday-cake-to-a-poor-coupleshit-happens-tonto-tells-bobrisky-he-reacts/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Aboks(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Birds of the same feather the only difference between them is that one has electric pole between his leg while the other one has bottomless pit between her leg.
Amadioha strike you useless tonto

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Adepet222(f): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2019
People with brain problems.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by universaltv: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by adewest1999(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2019
End Sha never wonder..... ...... Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Friends for life!
Season of cakes!
Good advice from Tonto....

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
grin..... We no even wan the cake ! Make that BAD CAR dealer kuku ma carry am join am with em BAD LUCK CAR grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by freemanbubble: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Aboks:
Birds of the same feather the only difference between them is that one has electric pole between his leg while the other one has bottomless pit between her leg.

Moronn
Na birds of a feather
Not
Birds of the same feather

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Ahmed0336(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Her advice make sense sha undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by thankfulsoul: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
La click,la bend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Nathdoug201: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Cake when go sour before weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by anyimontana(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Put am for deep freezer,bring it out after one year

Tonto like this ladyboy die..I'm beginning to suspect that rope between his legs still dey active service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Any couple wey use d cake go born something like Bobrisky

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by bknight: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Advising him to give it out to couples who can’t afford one is probably the most reasonable thing I ever heard from the lady undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by cathodekazim: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Gone are the days. People like bobrisky and tontodike would have been sent to the evil Forest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by sylve11: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
errhm, Tonto Dicke and Bobrisky can go to hell........ angry cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by mamajj17(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
The ideal no bad though wink thanks Tonto you are indeed a Friend cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by davidmoyes(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Na dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Vacora(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
See as she dey use nonsensical hashtags upandan? Please can we have English translators here? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by lovingyouhun: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
No couple should collect this cake ooooo,o, else all their kids will turn to bobrisky..... a word is enough for the wise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by superlanny(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Birds of the same feather, flock together. Tonto has been using her drugs regularly and i comend her for that, bobrisky the men you roll with in abuja,couldnt save you from running helter skelter,like a lil hoe, next time give yourself brain and respect your elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by marvelous000: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Aboks:

check out the real quote of the idiomatic expression you used on birds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by tejiri4(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Very ugly cake like Bobrisky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by classicalbenson(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Good morning folks...

I don’t know if this is the right thing to do. I lost my job couple of months ago. Feeding and sustaining has been quite difficult and unbearable. Kindly help a brother with the hope of keeping my head above water.
3077883608 First bank.

Blessed week ahead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' by saintkeppy(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Take the Cake to Orphanages home &share with them.
#simple

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Annie Idibia Pregnant With 3rd Child For 2baba? (see Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Gorgeous In Pink / Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.