Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (35841 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by loomer: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
In as much as I no kuku like the ideology of kanu, me no trust Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by GGirll: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
One thing that gives me joy in this life is this : blessed are the poor in heart for theirs is the kingdom of heaven , blessed are he when you are hated n killed for my names sake rejoice for great is thy reward in heaven. When I also remember that there's a judgement day I feel joyous. When I also remember this word no sinner will go unpunished I praise God n finally I'm most consoled that nothing hidden under d Sun thAt shall not be made open n d scripture cannot be broken whatsover a man Soweto that shall he reap......i love God n 6 feet awaits everyone please try not suffer lots in this world n still end up in Hell....one day everyone will stand before God Almighty n defend their deeds n there shall be weeping n wailing n gnashing of teeth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by superpauL(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

Terrorist Kanu can you see your life? tongue
Nigeria Government should put bounty on his head and let his fellow Ipork yuuut drag him out under his bed.

Sarrki, Kanu is Bastard Shekau twicy tongue
sell ur brain buy ewedu. idiot

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by felixomor: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
shame on you guys.
If you people were not caught on camera and shown on al jazeera, u wont have admitted you raided the house.

Stupid damage control.

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by manci(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Gh0stFreak post=61360421]How come Nigerian soldiers didn't see it when they invaded his house before he went missing [you mean the lion is missing ]
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Nigeriadondie: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

What ever the gambaris vomits
A zombie will gladly swallow

It's genetic
Na so bro. On point

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Cyriloha(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm not surprise at all we knew this will come up one day
so we knew that it is a lie the stupid government that stole $26b within a twinkle of an eye planned it

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm sure I will laugh best tongue

melzabull:
yoruba mumuslim keep up the good work okay.

We shall see who laughs last
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Arysexy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Una no see ogbunigwe?

Udene muo!

Viva Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by titiloyeblog: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
okay
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by chukky4332: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
You didn't only discover petrol bombs u as so discovered kerosene bombs and diesel bombs too.You even discovered shakau in his house along with his terrosits gang. Mr Cp Uncle u can lie for the Republic of Lieberia.

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Halo22: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
I wonder how these people reason. You went to someone's house without his consent, said you found an exhibit and expect the person to accept you didn't plant it against him. Wild goose chase.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Lugar14(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lethal weapon "one double barrel gun and bucket of petroleum bomb". ��� what a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by onyegwu2: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
if they want to kill a dog they give it a bad name, NPF you lie a million times no matter how simple you try to cocour ur story 95% of Nigerians kn when a lir is being cooked if u like go again tomorrow and tell us you have recoverved a nuclear weapon we will only laugh at your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
zenmaster mexxmoney All nairaland mod are against biafra.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Hargbo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Palapala what nonsense,...where are the Leathal weapons...nawa for Nigeria Police...even the useless media sef dey write rubbish upandaun....am guessing the Ipob member they caught sef must be kalu goat

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
petrol bombs,one double barrel gun I was even thinking that they Will find Nuclear weapons,ballistic missiles, RPG etc there. what is the need of the press release since after investigations you people were only able to find one double barrel gun and not even two.
Nigerian police are really bunch of Comedians that why people hardly take them serious these days.

So coming out to say they found one double barrel gun is bad. They should have lied they found 40 double barrel guns. You guys never seize to amaze me.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
cool grin sad sad shocked TERRORIST
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by morbeta(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
petrol bombs,one double barrel gun I was even thinking that they Will find Nuclear weapons,ballistic missiles, RPG etc there. what is the need of the press release since after investigations you people were only able to find one double barrel gun and not even two.
Nigerian police are really bunch of Comedians that why people hardly take them serious these days.

One double barrel gun hehehehehehehehehe. Pls where is that meme of Chinese kid " I wanna pee" hheeheheheh
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by lightoftruth: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
No be small disgrace

quote author=deepwater post=61360844]Lol
Africa my Africa!!!

After almost a month, they discovered all these.
Kudos to the Nigerian police force on their rapid response on this occasion

This is how the international community sees this news:

Nigerian Armed Forces storms separatist leader country home with 3 battalions, war tanks, armoured vehicles, kills 100 people and a dog to recover a licensed double barrel gun undecided

Una just dey disgrace una self[/quote]
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by marv1: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
When kanu was displaying his madness as if he had one back bone from North Korea , now ordinary python dance made him to vanish like mess .
Na jeje trouble sit down. You go look for am. Now the trouble is looking for you and you are nowhere to be found. I thought kanu's supporters called him their Mandela or Martin Luther King. Yet he could not wait to see to the end what he has started. What a coward? Kanu the jobless opportunist . He should have waited to collect the report card of what he has done so far na.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by chiagozien(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
what if his father claim to be the own of the gun and the license is in the house before the army stole their properties

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kingbet:
zenmaster mexxmoney All nairaland mod are against biafra.
we know
But then Nairaland depends on 2,000 daily Biafra/Igbo/IPOB threads for the generation of traffic.

Without Biafra, Nairaland is DEAD.

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by onyegwu2: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol, When they want kill a dog they tag it a bad name, Nigerians know the anticedent of the Nigerian Police,my joy is that 95% of Nigerians Know when a lie is being cooked, no nigerian parents that can trust his own in child in NPF, You recovered nothing from that house you only recover whatever you went in there with, if you like go another day tell us you recoverd nuclear weapon we will only clap at your foolishness
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by wingmanII: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian. God please rescue your people.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Goddyj(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
The most stupid news ever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by 2016v2017: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
coluka:
This commissioner of police is a total nincompoop. Biafra is an idea that can not be killed by laughable propaganda by stupid idiots.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by unipol(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawaoh. Only Onee double barrel. How many do ordinary citizens habe.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by lonlytroy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is time NIGERIANS come 2gether and put a stop to this fake Government

For God sake why is a 57 years old country still so backward like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
coluka:
This commissioner of police is a total nincompoop. Biafra is an idea that can not be killed by laughable propaganda by stupid idiots.

E pain am even to down deep him bone marrow.

You are now sounding like a broken record.

Stale comment.

Nonsense!

#NOAMNESTYFORIPOB
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Trex4(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Normally You Cannot Search Someone's House Without A Search Warrant........Still Only One Gun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady / Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.