Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs (35789 Views)

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Our Grouse With Ambode, By Lagos Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

“Let us pray for Nigeria” - Kumuyi, 1986

“God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo, they will deliver” - Kumuyi, 2015

“God will give Buhari Solution to Nigeria’s problems” - Kumuyi, 2017

“Tinubu will rebuild Nigeria” - Kumuyi, 2023.

These gods of men have become shameless.

Mr Kumuyi Should tell us the God he hears from, cuz it’s becomin apparent he doesn’t hear from the living God; cuz the living God doesn’t lie.

But I get it….

The continued stay in business of these charlatans is dependent upon Nigeria being rotten.

It doesn’t matter to Mr Kumuyi that Tinubu forfeited $460,000 drug money to the US.

It doesn’t matter to him that Tinubu has certificate forgery allegations against him.

It doesn’t matter 2 him that INEC shut down collation system to rig for Tinubu.

Kumuyi where are ur morals?
https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

169 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Alchemy528: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2023
This is soo funny
Like I don't understand

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Silva79(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Drag him!!! It is allowed

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by garriAndsugar: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Religion in Nigeria is something else.

if not for the useless government why will someone start fasting and praying for our basic amenities?

242 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril

116 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Patriotcreed: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Go and ask your criminal southeast pastors these nonsense, and leave kumuyi off your nonsense.

That your albino pastor where they spray money in his church, where he blesses criminals and hooligans, is where you start from.

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by pandoragirigory: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by clearcrystal: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BOYS2MEN: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
One of "deeper" slowpokes sighted
Patriotcreed:
Go and ask your criminal southeast pastors these nonsense, and leave kumuyi off your nonsense.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BOYS2MEN: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
If ur reasoning never miss road u for still know say all pastors including sadwasterners and easterners pastors.... talking about pastor ,na sadwasterners carry am for head....
pandoragirigory:
Why was Mbaka Ejike spared and pastor Adeboye, pastor Kumuyi pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife Fela Kuti that is dëad Wole Soyinka even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law's were insulted

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by maestroferddi: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
The Almighty God rules over the affairs iof men...

How some reputable ministers of the Gospel are getting so careless to engage in utterances capable of ruining their reputations irreparably because of politics defies logic...

Jesus ministry is built on justice, fairness and righteousness.

Jesus and John the Baptist went against injustice and wickedness in high places but in some spheres of Nigerian Christianity, people are comfortable to side with the oppressors while the people suffer.

There is a scripture in the Bible: Hebrews 1:9 " You have loved righteousness and hated iniquity, there God, even your God has exalted you above your fellows and anointed you with an oil of gladness".

God hates injustice and any person claiming to be religious but get comfortable with the prevalence of injustice and wickedness is certainly not being inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Anyone can make a mistake: it is only when people begin to ascribe infallibility to a mortal that it really becomes quite problematic...

Kumuyi is a man of God I respect so much. I personally believe that he was probably quoted out of context because I cannot believe that he would utter such careless statements...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by BOYS2MEN: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ofenmanu live tribality and face reality.....
clearcrystal:
It still boils down to the hatred the Yibohs have for the Yorubas.
Check all those insulting the man of God are from the same tribe(South East).

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Patriotcreed:
I think you need to go back to school sir, and learn when to see things through your tribal prism and when to be objective.

Everything is not an attack on your tribe.

Or anybody from your tribe must never be talked about no matter how guilty they are? I’m sure you also defend those caught with human skull because they are your tribesmen.

This piece is an objective submission on all the so called men of God in Nigeria in particular, and Africa in general.

Why did you have to make it about your tribe?

Besides, were you not here when we went against Mbaka when ran fowl of same thing?

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Penguin2: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Ejike Mbaka spared?

Do you have short memory or you are being deliberately mischievous?

Were you not here when we took on Mbaka until the Bishop of Enugu Diocese suspended him from Adoration and sent him to a US Monastery to pray?

You lots were his greatest supporters back then.

Or you have forgotten so soon?

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by dubra: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fake fake people ebiri wia

3 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by AuschwitzPrefec: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
A fatwa was declared on Kumiyi and all other Yoruba Pastors by direct order from Nnamdi Kanu.

This direct threat to stay away from the SE was followed by series of insults directed at so-called Yoruba churches and Ibos who attended it.

At first glance this may seem as another racist attack on other Nigerians by the Zionists IPOB but the real reason boils down to a war on Christianity by IPOB for so-called Yoruba churches have strong holds in the SE and are encroaching on the surface brand of fake Christianity known as Catholiscm. We saw this with how Ibos who converted to Christianity by Baptist missionaries led by Ajayi Crowther will convert enmasse to Catholiscm after Ajayi Crowther was annointed as Bishop of the Baptist church in Nigeria. The Ibos back then preferred to be led by a white missionary than a fellow non Ibo African.

In Peter Obi's Anambra this tribal secularist discrimination came to a head with non Catholics being relegated to the fore. Anglicans, Baptists and Methodists as well as other Pentecostal denominations were seen as non Ibo churches to be shunned.

But as I said earlier their deeper more sinister reasons why Ibos hate so-called Yoruba churches which are basically all non Catholic faiths and that is because they offer deeper spiritualism which is in stark opposite of Ibo and Judaic materialism.

Kanu is on record haven stated his hatred for Christianity and by Christianity I mean every other Christian denomination outside the pagan soulless religion known as Catholiscm.

We know that Catholiscm offers flexibility in practice as long as you attend mass and make confessions every other two weeks. This is why many an Ibo was quickly decieved into both Judaism and a return to Ibo paganism.

So-called Yoruba church adherents among the Ibo are the last to buy into IPOB Zionist conversion or rejection of the church.

IPOB is more interested in social re-engineering the Ibo to full Zionism and the greatest obstacle to this are non Catholic churches that preach spiritualism above materialism.

So in a nut shell, there are racist motives behind Ibo hate for so-called Yoruba churches but in deep retrospect it is all down to ensuring all Ibos ditch Christianity for satanic Judaic materialism.

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
A fatwa was declared on Kumiyi and all other Yoruba Pastors by direct order from Nnamdi Kanu.

This direct threat to stay away from the SE was followed by series of insults directed at so-called Yoruba churches and Ibos who attended it.

At first glance this may seem as another racist attack on other Nigerians by the Zionists IPOB but the real reason boils down to a war on Christianity by IPOB for so-called Yoruba churches have strong holds in the SE and are encroaching on the surface brand of fake Christianity known as Catholiscm. We saw this with how Ibos who converted to Christianity by Baptist missionaries led by Ajayi Crowther will convert enmasse to Catholiscm after Ajayi Crowther was annointed as Bishop of the Baptist church in Nigeria. The Ibos back then preferred to be led by a white missionary than a fellow non Ibo African.

In Peter Obi's Anambra this tribal secularist discrimination came to a head with non Catholics being relegated to the fore. Anglicans, Baptists and Methodists as well as other Pentecostal denominations were seen as non Ibo churches to be shunned.

But as I said earlier their deeper more sinister reasons why Ibos hate so-called Yoruba churches which are basically all non Catholic faiths and that is because they offer deeper spiritualism which is in stark opposite of Ibo and Judaic materialism.

Kanu is on record haven stated his hatred for Christianity and by Christianity I mean every other Christian denomination outside the pagan soulless religion known as Catholiscm.

We know that Catholiscm offers flexibility in practice as long as you attend mass and make confessions every other two weeks. This is why many an Ibo was quickly decieved into both Judaism and a return to Ibo paganism.

So-called Yoruba church adherents among the Ibo are the last to buy into IPOB Zionist conversion or rejection of the church.

IPOB is more interested in social re-engineering the Ibo to full Zionism and the greatest obstacle to this are non Catholic churches that preach spiritualism above materialism.

So in a nut shell, there are racist motives behind Ibo hate for so-called Yoruba churches but in deep retrospect it is all down to ensuring all Ibos ditch Christianity for satanic Judaic materialism.

It’s already working . Hardly are there real Igbo Africans representatives. Now they’re all nazis and Nazis are always racist to Africans and always hate Christians

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Abegggi. . .those false prophets of DOOM thriving through satanic and demonic influences.

7 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by bdon123(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A
U should know by now that 98% of men of God in naija are jst business men wit plenty branches. DADDY g.o saw a yoruba muslim man becoming president n he kept quiet while d whole christian community were against muslim muslim ticket all becos of tribalism.He chose tribe than his fate becos yoruba men no matter how educated will always be tribalistic.it pains me saying this knowing i hav a yoruba gf i luv so mch .

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Abufo: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Patriotcreed:

Do not start a war you may not win.......Igbos make up a big chunk of the population of these churches o!!

20 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Kukutente23: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Let us pray for Nigeria” - Kumuyi, 1986

“God ordained Buhari and Osinbajo, they will deliver” - Kumuyi, 2015

“God will give Buhari Solution to Nigeria’s problems” - Kumuyi, 2017

“Tinubu will rebuild Nigeria” - Kumuyi, 2023
Penguin2
Can you share what exactly is wrong with any of the above statements to warrant an attack on a man simply because you think he does not share your political choice?
I don't like tinubu or anything APC for that matter but only an ignorant and bitter soul will expect a Pastor who is truly called by God to not speak in this manner.
May i ask in the converse if Bakare is your acceptable model of who should be a pastor since he recently criticized Tinubu's govt?
Funny enough, no pastor of note from Eastern extraction have ever come out to denounce any govt yet I've never seen any of you call them out or rain invective on them.
You should be aware that you're further alienating your franchise if you think you have the moral barometer to decide who is in the right or wrong on public issues and the appropriate opprobrium to unleash on such. You have lost an election. It's not the end of the world. Tinubu's party lost in 2007 and 2011. You should double down on being a viable opposition instead of attacking ordinary Nigerians who are not even politicians for praying for, or offering support for their constitutionally recognised leaders. Such support can be fluid and even change if well managed but I doubt you'll retain any goodwill after you've abused every notable Nigerian to stupor.
Be guided forthwith

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Feintline: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pastor kumuyi is a holiness preacher and a servant of God that has groomed so many people through his preaching and standard of holiness.

The recent speech on unconstitutional accredited to him is a shock to many of us. I still do not believe that the revered man of God said that until I see a video of him saying that.

Be it as it may, if daddy kumuyi really said that, then we need to pray for him .
I respect pastor kumuyi but I totally disagree with him on what was put out.
It does not tally with what he preaches, and stands for over the years. You can't preach holiness and support evil.
What is expected from him is to pray for judiciary to do what is right.
I am quite sure that did not come from God.

Yes people are angry. But you dont need to insult. He is a respected father elder and servant of God. We need to pray for him.
He is a human being and is not exempted from going off track.
If Peter who was the right hand man of Jesus Christ went off track, then anyone can go off .
We need to pray for him and others.

The new obidatti obedient Nigeria must come to pass. Nobody can stop it.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by Afamed: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zombide-+s no dey tire

89 Likes

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by VinnyBaba: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Like Enoch Adeboye, most of them Claim to be NEUTRAL
But Secretly support APC/Tinubu. undecided

Same Party that DESTROYED this Nigeria for 8years!😟🙁

Very TERRIBLE set of Pastors/Bishops. 😒

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by ecolime(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Abufo:

Do not start a war you may not win....... Some reasonable Igbos make up a big chunk of the population of these churches o!!
Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
May Devil brutalized all ipob swines that do not want development for our darling nation.
Amadioha and Ogun will collabo and neutralize all enemies of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Including their online enabler reading this now.

Merch:
Just looking at kumuyi you would know he looks and talk like a slowpoke believe anything he says at your own peril
May God have mercy on your soul.

We want to use this opportunity to say A big thank you to one of the few real men of God in this nation.
May God continue to bless his faithful servants in our nation.
The ones who teach their congregation the true way of salvation.

Lets talk about one of them today,
Pastor Kumuyi.

Pastor Kumuyi has remained forthright, and stayed true to his calling, at a time when most men of God in Nigeria took sides politically.
He is a great man and we are glad that Pastor Kumuyi is highly respected by good people nationwide.

When Pastor Kumuyi talks, we can listen, knowing that his message is not tainted with politics, prejudice or any other consideration.

“Whatsoever he says, you can be sure is what the word of God says.
Wherever he stands is where the word of God stands
God will continue to bless, guide and protect pastor Kumuyi and every other man of God in Nigeria that is just like him.

“If you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property...”

Profound, again we say, profound.
But this is not what we hear from most preachers today.
What we rather see is the pulpit being turned to a soapbox, where hatred is preached, where fake news is spread week after week, and where congregants are instigated against the leadership of the country.
Let's leave it here for today.

All of us @MANNA love Pastor Kumuyi,
Whether the evil children of perdition likes it or not.

We Rise.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by MorataFC: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
How does "Pray for Nigeria" become an abominable word to these people?
Well, I will continue to pray for my Nigeria and anybody who wishes can as well continue to curse his or her Nigeria.
Blessings follow who blesses and curses follow who curses.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by damble: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just continue, the devil is your strength... Anyone that doesn't speak the language you understand is a traitor or fake pastor. You do bad to people and when they don't do the 1/3 to you, you said all other tribes hate you... Yeye people! Nigeria wasn't a Zoo and no Biafra republic again when Obi was part of the presidential election.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.