Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is Love Song Sin Also - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Love Song Sin Also (2840 Views)

Valentine's Day Special: Share Your Favorite Love Song For God / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Song Sin Also by Veraatabeh(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Listening to love songs is it a sin.yes/no
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
It depends on the church you are attending. It is sin of you are attending deeper life, Lord Chosen and probably mountain of fire. It is holiness if you are attending Believers Loveworld(Christ Embassy). It is good and acceptable if you are a brain user(thinker) who doesn't worship any god, uses his brain and does good to humanity.
Now choose which you belong and enjoy urself.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
It depends on the church you are attending. It is sin if you are attending deeper life, Lord Chosen and probably mountain of fire. It is holiness if you are attending Believers Loveworld(Christ Embassy). It is good and acceptable if you are a brain user(thinker) who doesn't worship any god, uses his brain and does good to humanity.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Veraatabeh(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
It depends on the church you are attending. It is sin if you are attending deeper life, Lord Chosen and probably mountain of fire. It is holiness if you are attending Believers Loveworld(Christ Embassy). It is good and acceptable if you are a brain user(thinker) who doesn't worship any god, uses his brain and does good to humanity.
d two love nd Christian songs
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Yes it's.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes it's.
Yahweh must be proud of you. shocked
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Veraatabeh:
d two love nd Christian songs
and love song is even inside the bible. Songs of Solomon.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yahweh must be proud of you. shocked
Otematum the more you type the closer it becomes. You are getting close

1 Like

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Otematum the more you type the closer it becomes. You are getting close
Amen!

For your mind cheesy
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Hier(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Veraatabeh:

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by hopefulLandlord: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:

you're in the business of making sense

may you never be out of that business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by hopefulLandlord: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
a deeperlife member whom I was thinking of dating once commented on my ringtone for being worldly, she didn't even know I'm an atheist yet, needless to say she simply became unappealing to me

the ringtone? Michael Jackson's "The Lost Children"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

L grin l
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Kenerd: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Amen, hallelujah brother
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by sympathy55(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
to my own understanding it depends on whom you are singing it to. You can sing a love song to God and also to you husband/wife...
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
a deeperlife member whom I was thinking of dating once commented on my ringtone for being worldly, she didn't even know I'm an atheist yet, needless to say she simply became unappealing to me

the ringtone? Michael Jackson's "The Lost Children"

dating a deeper life member crossed your mind? you get mind o shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

dating a deeper life member crossed your mind? you get mind o shocked

by dating, I don't mean possible marriage, if you know what I mean smiley but all notion of the possible fun disappeared once that happened

I mean, what exactly is bad in The Lost Children?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Yes it's.
I thought God is love na
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I thought God is love na
God is love when he demonstrated by sending his beloved son Jesus Christ to die for humanity and to redeem man back to him. However singing love songs makes a Christian not different from the world practice. What makes you a Christian is when you're not conformed to what the world does but by doing the will of your father in heaven.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.(ROM 12:2)
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

God is love when he demonstrated by sending his beloved son Jesus Christ to die for humanity and to redeem man back to him. However singing love songs makes a Christian not different from the world practice. What makes you a Christian is when you're not conformed to what the world does but by doing the will of your father in heaven.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.(ROM 12:2)

So singing love songs like all of me by john legend is sinful even though it don't contain foul language? ok

hope you don't cut your hair or watch movies because worldly people do that too and you are conforming if you do.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

So singing love songs like all of me by john legend is sinful even though it don't contain foul language? ok

hope you don't cut your hair or watch movies because worldly people do that too and you are conforming if you do.
John legend's song doesn't bring glory to God. Anything that doesn't bring glory to God should be done away with including watching secular movies, e.t.c
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

John legend's song doesn't bring glory to God. Anything that doesn't bring glory to God should be done away with including watching secular movies, e.t.c
is it also a sin to watch primary school drama?
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
is it also a sin to watch primary school drama?
Does it draw you closer to God? Does it preaches the word of God that would mould your life? Does it change your life into doing what's right?
If the drama does, the above, it has answered your question
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Does it draw you closer to God? Does it preaches the word of God that would mould your life? Does it change your life into doing what's right?
If the drama does, the above, it has answered your question
it didn't draw me closer to God because God has never been separate from my soul. God is inside of me and not a skybaba in the ionosphere. My life has already been moulded and nobody can destroy it. I always do what is right to the best of my abilitiy. And whatever shortcomings are just mere natural mistakes. So now that you know all these about me, do you still think an educative school drama I watched in an end of the session party is a sin?
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
it didn't draw me closer to God because God has never been separate from my soul. God is inside of me and not a skybaba in the ionosphere. My life has already been moulded and nobody can destroy it. I always do what is right to the best of my abilitiy. And whatever shortcomings are just mere natural mistakes. So now that you know all these about me, do you still think an educative school drama I watched in an end of the session party is a sin?
Since you don't believe in God what's the use? If I tell it's sin would you believe me?
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Since you don't believe in God what's the use? If I tell it's sin would you believe me?
I don't do belief, I do knowing. I know what is God and it lives in me. God(Energy/consciousness) is the ability to do things. Without God in me, I can't do things. Now tell me if it is a sin to sing sweet song.

In addition, below is a love song from the WORLDLY MUSIC of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Try to explain to me logically how it is a sin.
Note: the person who sang it got his marriage back after singing it, because earlier, his wife was planning a divorce.

Doctufos: Worldly Music : 15-18

A song of Dave: I'm Back For you
15. They said you cried when I'm away. But you never showed me love when we are together. If you love me, then show it to me, rather than making my life so miserable, ah miserable.
16' Show me some love lady when I'm with you. I dont demand so much more than you can do. Give the kiss of your lips to me the hugs of your hand and hold me so tight.
17. We can call off the divorce suit, if you come dialogue. There's still some love from me to you, I guess you love me too, ah me too.
18. Show me some love lady when I'm with you. I dont demand so much more than you can do. Give the kiss of your lips to me the hugs of your hand and hold me so tight.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't do belief, I do knowing. I know what is God and it lives in me. God(Energy/consciousness) is the ability to do things. Without God in me, I can't do things. Now tell me if it is a sin to sing sweet song.

In addition, below is a love song from the WORLDLY MUSIC of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Try to explain to me logically how it is a sin.
Note: the person who sang it got his marriage back after singing it, because earlier, his wife was planning a divorce.

It's a sin because it glorifies Satan
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's a sin because it glorifies Satan

Do you mean this song glorified satan(Yahweh)? No, it didn't na! Go thru it again and see for yourself. It didn't glorify satan(Yahweh) na. I'll show you the one that glorifies satan now, just wait and see.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Do you mean this song glorified satan(Yahweh)? No, it didn't na! Go thru it again and see for yourself. It didn't glorify satan(Yahweh) na. I'll show you the one that glorifies satan now, just wait and see.
It glories Lucifer. The lyrics doesn't reverence Yeshua
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Now here is the one that glorifies satan sung by satan(Yahweh) himself:

Worldly Music 2: 11-14

The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It glories Lucifer. The lyrics doesn't reverence Yeshua
Check very well, it didn't glorify Lucifer(Allah). Below is a song which actually glorifies Lucifer and it is sung by Lucifer(Allah) himself.

Doctufos: Worldly Music

A song of Allah: I Am The Destroyer
23. I am the destroyer, I am the killer. Even Yahweh is lesser. I am the greatest, I am the greatest, I deserve to be worshipped.
24. I kill as my hobby, I destroy at will. I have no regard for nature, because I believe that I'm the greatest. Let all other gods be below me.
25. Worship me or die, refuse me and die. There is no two ways about it. Offend me and die, defend me and live. I am a terror to your world.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Veraatabeh(f): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
grin
OtemAtum:

14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception. U re funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome / Good And Evil Don't Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.