Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is Love Song Sin Also - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Love Song Sin Also (2864 Views)

Valentine's Day Special: Share Your Favorite Love Song For God / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Love Song Sin Also by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
Now here is the one that glorifies satan sung by satan(Yahweh) himself:

Worldly Music 2: 11-14

The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
Wtf grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For The Coming Of The Lord? / Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths / Is Poverty The Reason Why Nigerians Stroop To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.