Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k (455 Views)

Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k by Youngkingz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
I was just thinking and wondering what 20k fetch me my things come through my mind, so I thought it wise to see opinion from you guys.
which kind of business can one real venture into with 20k?
if u don't have reasonable thing to say just look and pass
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k by Patrickaruah(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Sell weed undecided
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k by Ayodele1959(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Go dey sell roasted corn
Re: Which Kind Of Business Can Someone Do With 20k by paulolee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
split into 2, dts 10k each and fire 2 odds with each, different ticket, one must play and if you end up wit above 30k altogether, keep dt ur 20k and use the 10k split into 5k each and continue the process with 2 odds only

(1) (Reply)

AG Leventis Scholarship / How To Correct Your JAMB And O'level Result Names / What Would You Do In School When You Go Broke Before Calling Ur Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.