Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) (9093 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / UNILORIN Dress Code: Acceptable And Unacceptable Modes Of Dressing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Wow school have not open o

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Franklyspeakin: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Sense is something you need to do fasting and prayer for. Brother your senseless poo.

15 Likes

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Sense is something you need to do fasting and prayer for. Brother your senseless poo.
hod said they have not fix date. Oh my hostel water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Andyblaze:
hod said they have not fix date. Oh my hostel water
C'mon run back to school small boy and start lectures, before you know it Victoria Obasi will bring out exam timetable for you guys.
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Andy blaze is back!!! you don dey feel like a leader na cheesy I like that your song sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by FisifunKododada: 2:55am On Oct 12, 2018
angry The thunder wey go fia u still dey do push up for stratosphere. angry

* angrily puts my vaseline away *

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by fidovincent: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by lawrence35(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
grin

Start selling items from AliExpress, if you have heard about Shopify, this is way better, you don't have to pay monthly for it.
See how.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2018
cuzuliwun:
this na the reigning dressing
Wow I buy it for u babe. She follow me go house
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
cuzuliwun:
this na the reigning dressing
Wow I buy it for u babe. She follow me go house
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Andy blaze is back!!! you don dey feel like a leader na cheesy I like that your song sha
I wanto wanto feature falz in the remix
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Sunymoore(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Andyblaze is back!! The kiddies here don't know him..
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by flemzyjoe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Breaking: Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate

Read more https://klassic.com.ng/breaking-atiku-picks-peter-obi-as-running-mate.html
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by heed101(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dem don release this mad man
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by TANVIR369: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Amazing blog and nice information. <a href="https://funny-wifi-names.xyz">Funny WiFi Names</a>
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by TANVIR369: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Amazing blog and nice share such a information about Funny WiFi Names
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by okwabayi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
If I noticed the name I would not have opened the thread.
So this one is still in uni? It means he was a regular here as an eight year old child.
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by ezinnefashionst(f): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Andyblaze: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: What Is Happening With Imsu Girls.. See The Kind Of Dressing Trending Now(pics) by Wasplight(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Confirm If this Is Legit / 2015 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.