Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC (11340 Views)

Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by Meritocracy: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
It's time to be accountable for all you've recovered publicly since you always announce publicly.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2017
stankezzy:
30 billion recovered 26 billion stollen back , remaining 4 billion to be stollen later
Did EFCC say they recovered 30 billion dollar or 30 billion naira? If they only recovered this pantry of money from all the whistles that have been blowing since, then they have not tried at all.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by degamemaster(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Really ? And buhari is planning to borrow money again, for what exactly? He should use "recovered" monies to do what he intends borrowing for. Buhari and his govt are the biggest joke of the century.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by toprealman: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
And what have you guys done with the cash.....re-loot
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by precious1967(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
have they been to nnpc to know what is happening? d loan should not be granted
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by Etianwanokon: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
The money is more than that ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Our mumu don do.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by IamAkinzy: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
so because Davido has 30 billion Efcc sef no wan gree! mumuz!
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
erico2k2:

And ur point is? was teh recovered loot factored into the budget? Is that what you are trying to say?

Total Nigeria's 2017 budget is over 7 trillion naira. All the money recovered is not up to 25% of the budget. With crude selling around $40 per barrel, tell me how you intend we fund the budget deficit?
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
dvee2:

Total Nigeria's 2017 budget is over 7 trillion naira. All the money recovered is not up to 25% of the budget. With crude selling around $40 per barrel, tell me how you intend we fund the budget deficit?
I get that, but do they even have that %25 as we speak? my initial query was if the said loot was factored into the Budget.
Main while the FG now know we are keeping records of loot recovered and since then,Loot has stopped, no whistle blower since after teh orphaned Abuja dollars.Look I realy hope you are not blinded by hearsay,The thieves in teh House now are bigger than teh thieves we had B4.
name one country where you claim to recover loot and no one goes to jail for it and no names mentioned!The last Big loot in Abuja has gone voice mail.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
erico2k2:

I get that, but do they even have that %25 as we speak? my initial query was if the said loot was factored into the Budget.
Main while the FG now know we are keeping records of loot recovered and since then,Loot has stopped, no whistle blower since after teh orphaned Abuja dollars.Look I realy hope you are not blinded by hearsay,The thieves in teh House now are bigger than teh thieves we had B4.
name one country where you claim to recover loot and no one goes to jail for it and no names mentioned!The last Big loot in Abuja has gone voice mail.

The FG have already through the minister of finance state that 20% of the budget will be funded with looted funds.
Check with Efcc, a number of people already in jail, some cases still in court, a lot of money were forfeited bc the owners refuse to come and defend themselves in court
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Oshey Plofessor, the one's he borrowed earlier were used for what? Let them mortgage your children future OK ?

Nigeria African largest economy has the lowest GDP to debt ratio of about 18%. Still many rooms for loan if it's going to be strictly use for infrastructure which will in turn stimulate d economy and provide jobs.
Playing politicsd over this is just being narrow minded
What destroys your children future is the looting of our external reserve by your hero even when oil price is $100 per barrel
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by erico2k2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
dvee2:

The FG have already through the minister of finance state that 20% of the budget will be funded with looted funds.
Check with Efcc, a number of people already in jail, some cases still in court, a lot of money were forfeited bc the owners refuse to come and defend themselves in court
name 5 persons in jail plz just 5, and how would you say monies where forfeited cos the owners refuse to come claim them, if the owners where know why are they not in JAIL?
Could you point me to where the minister of finance said %20 of teh budget would be funded by recovered monies plz Im waiting.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by BrutalJab: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2017
dvee2:

Nigeria African largest economy has the lowest GDP to debt ratio of about 18%. Still many rooms for loan if it's going to be strictly use for infrastructure which will in turn stimulate d economy and provide jobs.
Playing politicsd over this is just being narrow minded
What destroys your children future is the looting of our external reserve by your hero even when oil price is $100 per barrel
Evidence of the looting? or you are so dumb that you have to swallow everything the media tells you.

Are 90% of the so-called pdp looters not in APC now? Think! During the looting, there wasn't recession.

Which money is going to be used for infrastructure or job? Are you sure you are in this country? I ask again, the one's they borrowed before Now, what tangible thing have they use it for
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

Evidence of the looting? or you are so dumb that you have to swallow everything the media tells you.

Are 90% of the so-called pdp looters not in APC now? Think! During the looting, there wasn't recession.

Which money is going to be used for infrastructure or job? Are you sure you are in this country? I ask again, the one's they borrowed before Now, what tangible thing have they use it for

See this mumu asking for evidence of the looting. Are u in this Nigeria? Your future have been mortgage by your hero,your brain no longer reason,you can't even see evidence of looting? I don't blame you. You are being paid per post. M-U-M-U asking for evidence of looting
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2017
erico2k2:

name 5 persons in jail plz just 5, and how would you say monies where forfeited cos the owners refuse to come claim them, if the owners where know why are they not in JAIL?
Could you point me to where the minister of finance said %20 of teh budget would be funded by recovered monies plz Im waiting.

I tried to educate you but u seem too daft to comprehend or rather ur sense of reasoning HV been eroded by bigotry. You can't even type 20% correctly twice,so I guess u HV to look for someone to educate u. Seriously your case is that of poor educational standard being defended by the victim himself. Sorry dear
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by BrutalJab: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
dvee2:

See this mumu asking for evidence of the looting. Are u in this Nigeria? Your future have been mortgage by your hero,your brain no longer reason,you can't even see evidence of looting? I don't blame you. You are being paid per post. M-U-M-U asking for evidence of looting
You See how you replied a simple question with insults? SMH.

APC will tell you Atiku is corrupt, but no evidence to back it up whatsoever. They feed gullible people like you with propaganda that you can easily swallow.

No Nigerian politician is a saint but pointing fingers and inflating figures just to make the opposition look like devil is unacceptable.
Re: Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC by dvee2: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

You See how you replied a simple question with insults? SMH.

APC will tell you Atiku is corrupt, but no evidence to back it up whatsoever. They feed gullible people like you with propaganda that you can easily swallow.

No Nigerian politician is a saint but pointing
fingers and inflating figures just to make the opposition look like devil is unacceptable.

Show us where figures were inflated, where is your evidence? Since you like asking for evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Mind your business'' Garba Shehu blasts PDP for complaining about Buhari / Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal / Breaking News - ACN Candidate shot In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.