Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (91874 Views)

Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Saxifrage12(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
benuejosh:
Hmmm. "...merely helping a fellow human being who was in need of help."

>So Davido's Security details didn't follow him to the other two places he went to? I.e Oniru Beach and DNA Night Club. They sat back while their Boss moved to other places? Because, it was while Davido was at DNA that he heard about the death of his Friend. Supposedly, he should have been with his Security details at DNA night club too.

> Or they left their Boss at DNA to go back and help Tagbo's friends take Tagbo to the hospital since Tagbo was Davido's friend. And if they left, on whose permission? Or left without letting their Boss know they were living to go help a soul?

>Are they also trying to say that Davido's Security details never bothered to know the personalities who drove Tagbo in his car to the Hospital? If they do, then who are they?

> Davido, did the security details leave or stay back without your knowledge? If they stayed back? How sure are we that it's not his security details who told him Tagbo was dead. If they told him he was dead, the next questions he would ask would be this, "How come?" "Guy wer i just live? Wetin happen?" "Wetin kill am?." And am sure they told him.

> So Davido, what/Who Killed or How did Tagbo Die?

> This guys should stop messing with my brain. Something is fishy somewhere.
Good points

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Pappyto: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
ijekul:

Did you say duty of care? no be only you read law my guy
Abi ooo
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by blunts007: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
mayoor15:
And was d deceased a kid to realise drinking 40 shots is dangerous to his health, not a fan of davido but we all should use common sense sometimes, even of you are giving 1trillion, I won't take a shot, he lacked self discipline and he paid the price for it.
my mechanic in Jos died from drinking to much of local gin on Marley day 10years ago.. Then u nw go drink a crazy amount of tequila.. Its Sad broke niggas making poor decisions.

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Pappyto: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
ijekul:

You called a SAN incompetent because you think you know better? Go and Institute a case against Davido so you can use your more refined intellectual skills in finding him guilty

Abi ooo
Calling a SAN incompetent, when his composition is bad. yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
skaitlyn:
Davido is rich

You can be rich too by following my signature
have you followed your signature?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by djbombo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Mrkumareze(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
ijekul:

You think they didnt know or even watch the cctv before releasing such statement? this is even no ordinary lawyer or law firm so think twice.they merely stated the facts as they were and gave reasons why the hilux followed them.if you have a better explanation please go forward and stop throwing tantrums here

I think you are reading from another page. What is the meaning of "solicitors"? Am not in anyway against or even suspecting anyone but here comes a case Davido is seem as a prime suspect. His statement ( from lawyers or himself ) should be properly guided to avoid implications. I guess you didn't watch the broadcast made by the CP.

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by simiolu1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
madjune:

Can you see your brain?

Now, did they put a gun to the Tagbo guy head?

Bros, I would like to explain some things to you about murder cases. Please read along.

1. A lady is pregnant and tells her friend about it. The said friend "suggests" that she aborts it.

2. The lady goes to someone else; probably the boyfriend and tells the individual she wants to abort a pregnancy and the person gives her money for it.

3. The lady goes to a Doctor who conducts the abortion.

4. The lady dies after saying all that happened.
And an autopsy report indicates she died from reasons relating to an abortion that was not properly done.

Under the Nigerian constitution; the Doctor is guilty of murder, the person who gave her money for the abortion knowing that she wanted to abort the baby and the friend that "suggested" the abortion are both guilty of conspiracy.

If you dont believe, ask a lawyer or police officer. That is why you should always pray never to be caught in the middle of a case.

Applying that to this scenario, Davido and co actively encouraged an individual to drink an unreasonable amount of alcohol. Then the person dies. If the autopsy report had indicated that the cause of death was directly related to the alcohol intake, all those that encouraged the guy to take that alcohol whether it was a bet it not are in deep poo.

But luckily for Davido, the said autopsy report indicates that the guy died from reasons unrelating to the alcohol.

So that autopsy report is actually good news for Davido. And he does not need to prove his innocence on Instagram; he should go to the police with the truth. If they believe him, his name would be cleared. And with the way the Police have handled this so far, I don't think anyone can cry "witch-hunt"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Phi001(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:

I think you are reading from another page. What is the meaning of "solicitors"? Am not in anyway against or even suspecting anyone but here comes a case Davido is seem as a prime suspect. His statement ( from lawyers or himself ) should be properly guided to avoid implications. I guess you didn't watch the broadcast made by the CP.
and what would be his motive? undecided
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by ijekul(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:

See this one asking me the meaning of Solicitor...Davido is no prime suspect my bro . He's just the biggest fish among them and the one who seem to draw attention.Those who dropped him at the hospital are then what? Super suspect right? His lawyer's statement carefully and craftily shields him from any responsibilty or blame. The young man drank at his own volition and from the cctv Davido actually left without him and there is nothing showing they left together. You should be more concerned as to who are the identities of those who dropped him off. lets imagine Davido was a nobody, would anyone has attached any importance to him?was he the only one on the table drinking?did they leave together? the only thing linking him is the excort vehicle which accompanied them to the hospital and he has carefully stated the reasons.its left for the police to disbelief him and come to a different conclusion. If this matter even gets to court its a dead issue.someone even mentioned duty of care! I won't even attempt at clarifying that

8 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by ijekul(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2017
simiolu1:

Bros, I would like to explain some things to you about murder cases. Please read along.

1. A lady is pregnant and tells her friend about it. The said friend "suggests" that she aborts it.

2. The lady goes to someone else; probably the boyfriend and tells the individual she wants to abort a pregnancy and the person gives her money for it.

4. The lady dies after saying all that happened.
And an autopsy report indicates she died from reasons relating to an abortion that was not properly done.

Under the Nigerian constitution; the Doctor is guilty of murder, the person who gave her money for the abortion knowing that she wanted to abort the baby and the friend that "suggested" the abortion are both guilty of conspiracy.

If you dont believe, ask a lawyer or police officer. That is why you should always pray never to be caught in the middle of a case.

Applying that to this scenario, Davido and co actively encouraged an individual to drink an unreasonable amount of alcohol. Then the person dies. If the autopsy report had indicated that the cause of death was directly related to the alcohol intake, all those that encouraged the guy to take that alcohol whether it was a bet it not are in deep poo.

But luckily for Davido, the said autopsy report indicates that the guy died from reasons unrelating to the alcohol.

So that autopsy report is actually good news for Davido. And he does not need to prove his innocence on Instagram; he should go to the police with the truth. If they believe him, his name would be cleared. And with the way the Police have handled this so far, I don't think anyone can cry "witch-hunt"

you're a learner.if you were a lawyer I would have been really disappointed. whats the coloration between that scenario you painted and This issue? na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Ass licker.
is that what you think??, im just a FAN of his MUSIC....but wait why did u quote me??.... Insult you??....NEVER.. Who cares anyway..
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by NickMark1(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2017
benuejosh:

>So Davido's Security details didn't follow him to the other two places he went to? I.e Oniru Beach and DNA Night Club. They sat back while their Boss moved to other places? Because, it was while Davido was at DNA that he heard about the death of his Friend. Supposedly, he should have been with his Security details at DNA night club too.

> Or they left their Boss at DNA to go back and help Tagbo's friends take Tagbo to the hospital since Tagbo was Davido's friend. And if they left, on whose permission? Or left without letting their Boss know they were living to go help a soul?

>Are they also trying to say that Davido's Security details never bothered to know the personalities who drove Tagbo in his car to the Hospital? If they do, then who are they?

> Davido, did the security details leave or stay back without your knowledge? If they stayed back? How sure are we that it's not his security details who told him Tagbo was dead. If they told him he was dead, the next questions he would ask would be this, "How come?" "Guy wer i just live? Wetin happen?" "Wetin kill am?." And am sure they told him.

welcome to naija where anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Cunnilingus(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2017
First off, any one that will allow a friend take 40 shots of tequila isn't a friend but an enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by topskylinker(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2017
[ur]=https://topskylinkers..com]guiltiness of Davido has Been Removed by Bribe (money)[/ur]

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by mpowa(m): 12:31am On Oct 13, 2017
shaddoww:
This life sha, some months back, it was Davido dat was alleging dat it was someone dat killed his uncle even wen d autopsy revealed otherwise, now he is in d same position n his is even worse, now he his running from pillar to post to prove his innocence. Wat goes around realy do cum around.
Why won't he prove his innocence, is it funny when they say you kill another human being?
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by simiolu1(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2017
ijekul:

you're a learner.if you were a lawyer I would have been really disappointed. whats the coloration between that scenario you painted and This issue? na wa o

simiolu1:

4. The lady dies after saying all that happened. And an autopsy report indicates she died from reasons relating to an abortion that was not properly done.

Applying that to this scenario, Davido and co actively encouraged an individual to drink an unreasonable amount of alcohol. Then the person dies. If the autopsy report had indicated that the cause of death was directly related to the alcohol intake, all those that encouraged the guy to take that alcohol whether it was a bet or not are in deep poo.

I did you a favour by showing you the correlation between both cases. If you can't see it by now, then I can't help you more than this.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by adexuxin(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2017
benuejosh:

Oga wetin be your Own. Anyways you fit go buy blue and black material sew police uniform, continu the infestigasan

2 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by mpowa(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Queendoncom:
What about chime and Olu
Do you have a prove he killed them, pls present your case?
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo na big fk
They were trying to take him inside davido benz he dey refuse grin with his tiny legs jumping upandan dey push everyone

But

Davido shouldn't have left like that cry
Rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by wh33z(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Saxifrage12:

Good points
stupid point...ya all think u know better dan SAN...idiots
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by wh33z(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Yahooboi:
Tagbo na big fk
They were trying to take him inside davido benz he dey refuse grin with his tiny legs jumping upandan dey push everyone

But

Davido shouldn't have left like that cry
Rip to the dead
he tried his best bro...he had other birthday to attend too...that was y he left

2 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Wisedove(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2017
walosky:
But this Davido is heartless o.....but for having seen the drunken state of his friend, he must had made sure he took him home.

Small boy with thick brain.....
zoomed off to Oniru beach to top it up with anwapa , soldier root with ijebu weed.

Well, u have wasted a soul (s)

Ogun/Oshun states home of skull miners

Wuote me wrongand hunted by Tagbo's ghost
i'm you're short of mb to watch the video clip. Davido tried to get him inside his personal(davido) car but tagbo refuses and he was pushing everyone that tried to come closer to him away ...after some time David enter his car and tagbo has already been taken back to the club again

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by belindar: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2017
The lawyer is implicating Davido the more.
Are you saying Davido left without his security following him? If that is so. Why
Who gave the order that the Davido security should follow Tagbo.
I have never seen a man going and leave his security behind especially Davido because all these artistes boast around with security even common yahoo boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by mpowa(m): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2017
months:
Davido should not be in a rush to clear his involvement in Tagbo death, becos that is the job of a competent court.

Though given his fame and family background and the corrupt Nigerian government, he is likely to go scotfree.

A judge would want to know y Davido and his friends encouraged him to drink so many shots of dry gin and whisky.

That is where the case will start from.
So you're not satisfied, you must hang the guy's death on him by force. Tell me in which law book they will accuse someone of encouraging another adult to do what he doesn't want to do...then I will tell you Davido and his friends still has serious case to answer

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2017
wh33z:
he tried his best bro...he had other birthday to attend too...that was y he left

Yeah I understand but its all good Tagbo bleeped up big time may his soul RIP
That's why whenever i do hangout i dont even finish one bottle of small orijin cos the best feeling in the world is your normal self highness is like punishment to oneself I swear
Pple dont know cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Mrkumareze(m): 12:48am On Oct 13, 2017
ijekul:

See this one asking me the meaning of Solicitor...Davido is no prime suspect my bro . He's just the biggest fish among them and the one who seem to draw attention.Those who dropped him at the hospital are then what? Super suspect right? His lawyer's statement carefully and craftily shields him from any responsibilty or blame. The young man drank at his own volition and from the cctv Davido actually left without him and there is nothing showing they left together. You should be more concerned as to who are the identities of those who dropped him off. lets imagine Davido was a nobody, would anyone has attached any importance to him?was he the only one on the table drinking?did they leave together? the only thing linking him is the excort vehicle which accompanied them to the hospital and he has carefully stated the reasons.its left for the police to disbelief him and come to a different conclusion. If this matter even gets to court its a dead issue.someone even mentioned duty of care! I won't even attempt at clarifying that

Bro. We aren't fighting over this but from the look of things presently, the statement Davido made at the police station differs from the little finding the police made so far. You just have to know the law is there looking for who to devour and protect, and Davido is a victim of circumstance here we should all pray for him.
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by wh33z(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Yahooboi:

Yeah I understand but its all good Tagbo bleeped up big time may his soul RIP
That's why whenever i do hangout i dont even finish one bottle of small orijin cos the best feeling in the world is your normal self highness is like punishment to oneself I swear
Pple dont know cry
bro lemme not lie..i drink well but i aint a drunk...av been in a situation wherby i got tipsy somehow and a friend i confided in,took me to my hostel dat night...ball with d real ones#datz all
Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by mpowa(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2017
walosky:
But this Davido is heartless o.....but for having seen the drunken state of his friend, he must had made sure he took him home.

Small boy with thick brain.....
zoomed off to Oniru beach to top it up with anwapa , soldier root with ijebu weed.

Well, u have wasted a soul (s)

Ogun/Oshun states home of skull miners

Wuote me wrongand hunted by Tagbo's ghost
After Driving him home, he should also put him in bed, I suppose.

You guys are sad you can't run with your ritual story, but you still had to manage to put skull miner with this evidence.

If there will be any hunting, the guy will hunt himself (so sorry to say that, of the dead, but) he's responsible to himself first before you can accuse another person around him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by brightalo17: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2017
realoscar84:
Whoever is this incompetent SAN need to be sacked by Davido ASAP. This is cock n bull story na. I'm shocked if Davido actually told Police this bullshits n they believe him. Look, the fact remain that Davido might not have a hand in this Mr Tagbo death but he failed to caution him as a friend when he was gulping down those tequila in the name of bet. He didn't look out for his wellbeing as a friend. By denying he didn't instruct his guy to take him to hospital is a white lie. Davido only tried to distanced himself from bad publicity that may arise if he agree he was the one that instructed his crew to take the dying Tagbo to hospital. Okay, how does he explained the fact that CCTV footage show his white hilux truck with his police orderlies trailing Tagbo's car on the way to the hospital? Aren't Davido supposed to be in the company of his police excort at all time for security reason? So, I guess Davido also chosed to leave his police escort behind at the shisha room when he left for oniru beach n subsequently arrived at DNA club. Make una just dey lie, thinking say all of us na mumu.

As if you cared about the dead,all you wanted to hear is that Davido killed the guy.

All this your hilux, Tequila CCtv e.t.c na just long story.

1 Like

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by belindar: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2017
I have watched the video , it does not prove anything. It’s inconclusive. I can see the Tagbo of a guy been led away. Who led him away from that place. What happened after the place. Who brought him to the hospital. It’s a pity that Nigeria has unprofessional police men and our city lacks cctv coverage, otherwise, what happened to the guy would have known without much ado. No fingerprints technology. With fingerprints Nd other technology these case would be solved easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2017
wh33z:
bro lemme not lie..i drink well but i aint a drunk...av been in a situation wherby i got tipsy somehow and a friend i confided in,took me to my hostel dat night...ball with d real ones#datz all

You know we've got different natures
Last time I rolled with big boys i took palmwine mixed with weed and tramadol
I was sick for 48hours after vomiting my stomach

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.