Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread (910 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by johnyace(m): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2017
I have been watching this TV series for quite some time and I must confess that this is the best time travel based TV series I have ever watched.

Re: 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by classicalhenry(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
is it action?
Re: 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by johnyace(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2017
classicalhenry:
is it action?
yes it is and it is also a sci-fi series
Re: 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by Kaziar: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
johnyace:
I have been watching this TV series for quite some time and I must confess that this is the best time travel based TV series I have ever watched.
I just had to agree with you. Normally time travel series always have storylines that I just couldn't agree with and I had to stop but 12monkeys is something else definitely one of the best I have ever followed (and I've watched a lot of movies).
Re: 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by johnyace(m): 12:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Kaziar:

I just had to agree with you. Normally time travel series always have storylines that I just couldn't agree with and I had to stop but 12monkeys is something else definitely one of the best I have ever followed (and I've watched a lot of movies).
yes you're absolutely right their storyline and logic about time travel is stunning, I am patiently waiting for the season 4....

"we honor time with patience" smiley
Re: 12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread by Kaziar: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2017
johnyace:
yes you're absolutely right their storyline and logic about time travel is stunning, I am patiently waiting for the season 4....

"we honor time with patience" smiley
Yes we do

(1) (Reply)

‘fast And Furious’ Animated Series From Dreamworks Animation Set At Netflix / #TheLionKing1994 versus #TheLionKing2019 / My Chance To Sex -afrimov Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.