Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts (1088 Views)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Kaduna Releases List Of Teachers Who Scored 75% In Competency Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by KVN1(m): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2017
With our teachers like this...how do we expect a brighter futute for our kids?...Naija sef
#fynestboi abeg fp things

Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Abokkii you kidding me right?

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by falcon01: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2017
KVN1:
With our teachers like this...how do we expect a brighter futute for our kids?...Naija sef
i know its a typo so you are free
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by falcon01: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2017
KVN1:
i know its a typo so you are free and to that teacher its not that they are stupid they just cant speak good english but if they will explain in their mother tongue you will be surprised. but haba he suppose sabi compose simple sentence na.
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by Saheed9: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2017
I think I now understand why they failed
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by buskie13(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
are you surprised, with aboki anything can happen
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by Idydarling(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
I'm not surprised o
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by lenghtinny(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is serious angry...

He just added petrol to the fire beyond reasonable doubts
Re: One Of The Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam Reacts by dannytoe(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
When you employ Amajiri as teachers what do expect from them.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The Facts About The Tech-u Ibadan / Unilag Hostel Balloting Made Easy / If You Know That You Chose OAU.. You Have To Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.