Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu (23561 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by andyoscar(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
What moral ground do u have. Are you not a criminal dat spark d agitation wit ur bad goverance when u are govorn of abia state? U looted abia state fund now u are talking, gaze u are mad
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by bengasyll(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin ;DD

The thing pain am oooooooo

Where is Nnamdi ?
Seriously ni cheesy
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by SuperBlack: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Anything called Kanu is stupid and useless.
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by rotwailler(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
Where is that KANU sef ?

What a shame

With all the chest beating

2 Likes

Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by chiagozien(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
If I were Nnamdi kanu, I would've taken the bribe if true instead of being a fugitive now. He's no longer a free man as we speak
every body cant be like you.kanu is here for the good of his people and other minority.and God will continue blessing him anywhere he is.
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by brightalo17: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
amunkita:
The two hours was wat the FG gave u in exchange of ur own freedom but u decided to add 10 minute, to prove u re a good puppet.

Continue Orji, we all know u should be in jail by now but betraying ur kin to stay afloat can only postpone ur incarceration..

Freedom ? Did he complain to you about not been free? Mr Nelson Kanu Abiama Mandela. smh
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Megaideas(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Foolish Orji Uzor Kalu! Who gave you mouth to talk? Betrayer! You are a total sell-out. But you'll regret it sooner than later.
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by salesforce: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Really
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by 8stargeneral: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Kalu ur a nicompop
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Gemstone7(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Who asked you to listen to him?
who asked you to quote me?
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Hehehehe, I have noticed they all have below average intelligence, you can easily understand why they are zombies

Reptyle:

Errrrr...."CASTRATED"?

Oh you mean "INCARCERATED"?
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2017
tishbite41:
you have spoken as d true Afonja dat u re. datz Hw u pple betrayed abiola.
Produce Nnamdi kanu please

1 Like

Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2017
chiagozien:
every body cant be like you.kanu is here for the good of his people and other minority.and God will continue blessing him anywhere he is.
God don't bless haters and cultists except they repent. Kanu came for IPOB terrorists and his pocket
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Gemstone7:

who asked you to quote me?
Then what are you doing here?
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Gemstone7(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Then what are you doing here?
see ode...what the meaning of your question?.. Na ur papa get nairaland?
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Yyeske(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Gemstone7:

see ode...what the meaning of your question?.. Na ur papa get nairaland?
If I report this post for insult now, you go say na me make mods ban you
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Gemstone7(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
If I report this post for insult now, you go say na me make mods ban you

The mods na ur brothers and sister ni HRH
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by tishbite41(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Produce Nnamdi kanu please
please ask d Nigerian Army.
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by chiagozien(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
God don't bless haters and cultists except they repent. Kanu came for IPOB terrorists and his pocket
ok just.........

Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by meeks1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dont mind them, we all know who they are
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by brainbox80: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
You are one hell of an unseasoned and unitelligent reporter/interogator. Your focus during such interogation should be to fish out the untold stories and not to just hear him talk, even allowing him to question your opinion or a matter too.

Having asked him about taking side with the Federal Goverment in everything which he denied even talking about not going to be happy that someone (apparently Nnamdi Kanu) could disobey court order, why not follow up with questions like: how about when Buhari, the President on so many occassions disobeyed court order, what did he (Orji Kalu) say? If we respects court order, why wouldn't the army wait for a court to decide whether or not Kanu flouted his bail conditions afterall the matter is due to come up someday soon in court? What did Orji Uzo Kalu say concerning those cases?

Well, in Nigeria no one takes politicians seriously again cos they are very much predictable that they will always whine the truth around to favour their selfish desires. They are indeed cameleons
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
We understand, 2 hours 10 minutes trying to bribe Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu by aribisala0(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2017

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / EFCC Invades Shekarau’s Mansion As Ex- Gov Spends Second Day In Costody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.