Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! (22964 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by hasy(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2010
check ur result in there offices nationwide
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by elanick(f): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2010
HELLO HASY,
COULD YOU PLS INDICATE WHICH OF THE NSCDC RESULTS YOU ARE REFERING TO?
AND WHERE I CAN EQUALLY CHECK MINE COS I WAS AT ENUGU OFFICE AND WAS TOLD NOT OUT,
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP CHECK MINE IF CONSIDERED,

OKAFOR  PERPETUA  NGOZI
EXAM NO. 55946

Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by Nwaori: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
N.G, u are such a beautiful girl.Pls how do i meet u . Iam presently in Lagos and my no is 08064566575
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by ReachRich(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2010
Where can we check the results?
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by osbar67: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
Sources please!!
Any other person with more info on how 2 check the result should post it here.

@ poster thank u.
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by ReachRich(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
The result 4 senior cadre is not out.I just checked at their state command office.We just have to continue hoping and believing God 4 our job.It will definitly come to pass.
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by hasy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
CHECK UR RESULT, AT THERE VARIOUS STATE OFFICES, IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON RADIO IN MY STATE, AND GUYS HAVE STARTED CHECKING, NEXT STAGE TO COME UP MID APRIL. BEST OF LUCK GUYS.
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by chihen: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
hasy pls which of the result are you talking about b/c am
interested in knwing how far with the senior cadre.I had
that senior cadre result will be on one of the national dailies.
All house member should pls be sure of any info. b/4 posting.
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by onyishier: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
I ve gone to check mine in Nsukka office but not yet out .please If any one is sure let him be specific and tell us how .
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by onyishier: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
waaooowu!!! NG why did u hide your e-mail address ? Ur quite a prety girl,I would like to make a contact with u .am looking for a right partner.my data is:

Name: Ernest
state:Enugu
Town:Nsukka
E-mail: okosisi430@yahoo.com
NG I will be very happy if you can send me ur e-mail through my box for a chart.
God bless.
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by elanick(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
ela_nick:

HELLO HASY,
COULD YOU PLS INDICATE WHICH OF THE NSCDC RESULTS YOU ARE REFERING TO?
AND WHERE I CAN EQUALLY CHECK MINE COS I WAS AT ENUGU OFFICE AND WAS TOLD NOT OUT,
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP CHECK MINE IF CONSIDERED,

OKAFOR  PERPETUA  NGOZI
EXAM NO. 55946
ela_nick@yahoo.com

Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by ReachRich(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Ela nick
why leave ur phone and pix on the thread?Do u want scammers to descend on u?FYI,NSCDC have not released the result 4 senior cadre.I just spoke wit a top official of NSCDC in abj who confirmd this.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by okas2002k: 9:32pm On May 01, 2010
Is the interview result out? When is d training coming up?
Re: The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! by abiolasunday(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2012
Ok nice one

(1) (Reply)

12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.