Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu (23237 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Tinubu’s Breathtaking Hypocrisy - Shaka Momodu / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by mrphysics(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Many things Shaka Momodu said are on point. Nnamdi Kanu made many mistakes including almost falling for the bait of the Northern youth groups that offered him a Biafra composed of only the South East (that would have been the worst thing to happen to South East Igbos, cutting them off from access to the sea.

Having said that, the government must now work to remove many of the injustices that gave Nnamdi Kanu points. The Igbos must stop being discriminated against. Igbo discrimination is an evil that must stop.

Thank you so much for that statement.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by EternalTruths: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Throwback:

Was it a non recognised entity equivalent of Kanu that led the struggle for independence in SouthSudan?

Are the independent SouthSudanese not voluntary refugees in the same Sudan now?

Funny you don't know the history of South Sudan.

She was led by a former officer in the US military.

The exam question ( Biafrans ) is getting closer to the exam hall ( International community ) and the student ( Nigeria ) must answer the question in 6-10 years from today.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Throwback: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
gidgiddy:
I still stand on the fact that Nnamdi Kanu did not commit any crime

What happend with Nnamdi Kanu was an act of state sponsored terrorism.

The real issue people should be concerned with is if Nnamdi Kanu broke the law, and if he did, what does the law say should be done?

They say Nnamdi Kanu solicited guns to fight Nigeria: True that Nnamdi Kanu asked for guns and bullets but he also said in the same video that it was for the defence of the people. It is not against the law in Nigeria to own certain types of guns if they are licensed. If anyone assumes the guns where to wage war, thats their business.

They say thst BSS was formed. I still dont see where that breaks the law. Is it against the law for people to wear berets and salute Kanu? Is it against the law for Kanu to inspect a guard of honour mounted for Kanu? None of these are illegal

Kanu did leave his co-accused in jail but the truth is that Kanu is of better use to them outside jail than in jail with them.

That Kanu broke his bail condition is not even an issue as it is a matter for the courts to decide.

Kanu may have said a lot of things which people dont like but the Nigerian Army was nit created to go after people for talking.

IPOB has no history of vioence before operation Python dance, they have a right to agitate, they have a right to demand self determination.

What happend with Kanu and IPOB was just a case of sponsored terrorism

What happened to Kanu was too civil for the kind of depraved animal that he is.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Throwback:

What happened to Kanu was too civil for the kind of depraved animal that he is.

That thinking is what makes you a Nigerian which is why you can never be as great as countries kike America and Britain who say Kanu and IPOB are not terrorists.

You are too down the ladder as a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by freshboi88: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

its an irony how people who call IPOB terrorists still complain about how bad Nigeria is

you know the system is not working, and you dont want others to leave the useless system for you alone and abokey to enjoy

anyway, Buhari has already borrowed enough that Naija wont pay off in 20 years, keep it up

Igbos have severally been offered an Igbo only Biafra , they never agree, dey insist the south south and part of the north central is Biafra. So nah una never ready

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
lailo:

what is igbo discrimination?

When policies are made that take markets away from the Igbos like Trade Fair Complex, what would you call that?

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ElsonMorali: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

its an irony how people who call IPOB terrorists still complain about how bad Nigeria is

you know the system is not working, and you dont want others to leave the useless system for you alone and abokey to enjoy

anyway, Buhari has already borrowed enough that Naija wont pay off in 20 years, keep it up

It doesn't work that way. Each ethnic group has been part of the failure of this country. The Igbos more than any other group have repeatedly soiled the namenofbthis nation in the international community. To now say, Nigeria is bad so we want to opt out is denying your role in the sickness of this nation.

Sorry, you can't leave the "useless system". We swim or sink together.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ProWalker: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
EternalTruths:

Well I won't waste my time arguing with you

If you like don't Restructure Nigeria and handover the Presidency to the Igbos before the international community justifies IPOB forceful declaration of Sovereignty.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by victorDanladi: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pesuzok:

I have said it before that IPOB would have taken over SE govt constitutionally because they have the number. They would have elected HOR and senators to fight for their cause in the NASS.

They alway mention catalonians forgeting that catalonias have their own government already in place. Does biafra have a govt.?
They dont have to form party again.Their party is PDP.They are the same people that will be defending the following people on facebook and other social media platforms:

Fayose

FFK

saraki

Atiku

wike

love all igbo PDP politicians but hate rochas okorocha.

PDP used and using IPOB like APC used boko haram!

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by victorDanladi: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guyman02:
Yoruba Muslims have found their voices since the unarmed Igbo youths were brutally murdered by the Fulani military. Why didn't Momodu speak up before now
Islamophobic Aba made jew!

when will you blame the whole Christians for the following Christians for waging a war against the holiest Christians on earth,the biafrans Christians

Yakubu gowon

Obafemi Awolowo

Olusegun Obasanjo

jeremiah usein

Thyophilus danjuma
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by psp2pc(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
EternalTruths:

I don't think you know the impression IPOB has created in the international community about Nigeria to the point that US and EU had to comment that Biafrans are not terrorists.

The same way the international community see the Kurds of Turkey/Iran/Iraq/Syrian and Catalonians of Spain, is the same way they see the Biafrans.

Nigerians must answer the Igbo question in the next 6 or 10 years from this year.

Watch out.

be deceiving yourself, u think the US or EU gives 2 fvcks bout ur delusional Biafra.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by victorDanladi: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lomprico2:
"Restructuring" is in everyone's mouth today because of Kanu Nnamdi bravery!
goal post shiftinggrin
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by EternalTruths: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
psp2pc:

be deceiving yourself, u think the US or EU gives 2 fvcks bout ur delusional Biafra.

Why cry like babies and organized anti US/EU/etc protest at their embassies.

Why write gazette to these nations.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by GavelSlam: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
nnamdi kanu achieved what he came here to do which is get enough money to return to england and cash down for a house in england. he has achieved that. now he is going to retire with his family in england. smart man. diabolical but smart

as for those who got suckered into the scam and lost their life in it ? oh well hell

You are indeed wise.

I'm quite surprised many can't see beyond the charade.

This is Kanu's office.

This is the pay day so many desire. Quite like architects of MMM.

Every now and then, when he's broke or seeks relevance, he would raise his head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by AAinEqGuinea: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Regardless of where Kanu is, I will always wish him the best. He's amassed a movement in which dancing snakes are convinced they've won.

cool

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by GavelSlam: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guyman02:
Yoruba Muslims have found their voices since the unarmed Igbo youths were brutally murdered by the Fulani military. Why didn't Momodu speak up before now

Many that feast at an African funeral never met the deceased.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Joenyam(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Nice Writeup
Try and reply me
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by joe120120(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
COWARD .U ARE JUST USELESS .
any of south east matter is ur problem .
Do u have toilet ?
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by psp2pc(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
EternalTruths:

Why cry like babies and organized anti US/EU/etc protest at their embassies.

Why write gazette to these nations.

we know who are displaying their lunacy by protesting in various embassies around the world.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by GavelSlam: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
EternalTruths:

There is no point arguing with you since your Buhari is already complaining that US, EU and other nations refused tagging Biafrans as terrorists.

Kanu has set a trap for Nigerians in such a way that, In 6 - 10 years, it is either you handover Nigeria to the Igbos or you let them go.

This time around, the international community will side the Biafrans the way they side the Kurds.

You will remember my words.

Na Akwa Ibom / Cross River after North.

Then Jos / Taraba.

Then it comes down south, likely Yoruba but could be Delta / Benin.

Then Adamawa / Borno.

What you guys did is sacrilege and you would realise democratic power can only be obtained by diplomacy and negotiation.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by victorDanladi: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
ivolt:

Nnamdi Kanu is not the reason restructuring is being discussed.
It is due to the political calculations of 2019.
Restructuring discussion is not new to Nigeria and since the "change"
mantra has now expired, it is important that a new slogan is created,
hence the birth of lip-service restructuring.

Remember that a candidate does not need the support of Kanu and his
followers to win the presidential election and I doubt Kanu will be thrilled
to abandon his god-like aura to support a candidate who promises restructuring.
Pigs and idiots with their grandiose delusion,self glorification and goal post shifting.

the same nnamdi kanu that rubbished restructuring
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ProWalker: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
anyebedgreat:
What if..
What if igbos had oil like the south South
What if they had vast land like the north.
What if they had a state with a very large economy like the south west.

Only God knows what they would have done to the rest of us.

As it is now, they have nothing. They are all over the country trying to make a living and calling themselves investors. Majority of them are not enlightened. (an illiterate fulani man in the bush with his radio to his ears is more knowledgeable than an igbo man in the market) That's why they are easily misled. And yet they are beating chest up and down feeling more important than others.

Ha!

If you write this two years ago, I may doubt it, but with recent events, what you wrote there is 100% truth.
Those fulanis herdsmen have information at their fingertips right inside the bush.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by lailo: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:

When policies are made that take markets away from the Igbos like Trade Fair Complex, what would you call that?
if that's is d Igbos discrimination, then no region is discriminated in Nigeria cos every region has there own share of neglect and if every region should agitate, Nigeria will explode. This means that every region is culpable in their perceived marginalisation and indiscrimination since no region is FGN. less I forget, Igbos were d ones in power in d last administration.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Yyeske(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
gidgiddy:

That thinking is what makes you a Nigerian which is why you can never be as great as countries kike America and Britain who say Kanu and IPOB are not terrorists.

Guy, you have been schooled enough by fellow forumites on this thread on the way forward, take a back seat, go through their submissions and I'm sure you'd learn one or two things from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by blackhinstan: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by blackhinstan: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=ProWalker post=61381755]

If you write this two years ago, I may doubt it, but with recent events, what you wrote there is 100% truth.
Those fulanis herdsmen have information at their fingertips right inside the bush.[/quote

Yes information on where next to strike and kill
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ProWalker: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
blackhinstan:

You can't even quote properly. I'm sure a fulani herdsman will quote better. grin grin

Get off my mention.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by victorioushands: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
A good write, although I couldn't bother to read far into it about this abomination that God in his mercies has removed from Igboland and her people. Nnamdi Kanu would have made Igboland worse that Sodom, Gomorrah, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan and Syria put together. Nnamdi Kanu was so frustrated in life that, despite all the pampering from his uneducated mother and political prostitute of a father (who was known by his mates as 'when road bend'), he still amounted to nothing. He was roving the streets of London and could not hold any job. His repose was in the bosom of some vulnerable and equally worthless ladies like the fat Carol Munday and several others who later rejected him. Carol Munday continues to rant for no open reason and could not leave him because he had something against her to blackmail her before the UK government. Then there were also a few feeble minded but good men whose kind gestures Kanu later trampled upon when he stole IPOB mandate and began to feel like god. He had promised to kill quite a number of his fellow brothers and sisters, all of whom helped to put him there. And he did not stop. Kanu and his seeds must be purged from Igboland. Our land will never allow such abomination and must find a way to cleanse herself from such defilement - with heaven's backing - no matter how long it will take. Kanu, a dictator on issues of Biafra's sovereignty, would have been worse that Hitler, Bin Laden, Idi Amin and that man of North Korea put together. And, since Igboland does not tolerate such, it would have turned the land into a bloodbath zone for decades to come. But thank God that heaven already rejected him and we reject him as well. Thank you, writer. Buhari has core norther agenda rolling but, like I still say, evil cannot reign forever. Time is coming, and could even be from today, when the north will lose their power and grip on Nigeria and everything they have done to others will be done back to them and they will never ever hold power again. Then they can cry for their own country or they can all join boko haram to destroy others. Either way, it will not spell good for them. However, today is their chance to change and do what is right; today, not tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by blackhinstan: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Throwback:

You are the joke here.

Did anybody tell you that any money is missing at NNPC?
Is that what Kachikwu allege in his memo?

He claimed contracts that required his approval were awarded without it. NNPC has also argued that they did not need his approval to award those contracts.

This is a pure case of power tussle as each side is claiming one law or regulation supports their won arguments.

I repeat, nowhere did any side or stakeholder claim that the contracts were scams or ghost projects.

Learn to comprehend the subject of a debate before contributing an uninformed opinion.

But Falana said they should be sacked as it was an attempt to siphon money
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Throwback: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
gidgiddy:

I reckon Kanu was not even on the ladder at all but was crawling on the floor, hence his personification of everything a civilised human being ought not to be.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by sukkot: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are indeed wise.

I'm quite surprised many can't see beyond the charade.

This is Kanu's office.

This is the pay day so many desire. Quite like architects of MMM.

Every now and then, when he's broke or seeks relevance, he would raise his head.
lol bros it is what it is. desperate times call for desperate measures. the nigga didnt have time on his side and his wife was pregnant. so he made the bold move. although i think he was in cahoots with some element in the government. i dont think he pulled this off alone.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Guy, you have been schooled enough by fellow forumites on this thread on the way forward, take a back seat, go through their submissions and I'm sure you'd learn one or two things from them.

There is nothing to school. Im yet to see anything that Kanu has done that is illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debtor-states In Bigger Financial Mess As Banks Obey NFIU Order / Dino Melaye Submits Petition Against Yahaya Bello To EFCC, ICPC, Others (Pix) / Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.