Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" (18917 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Tonto's Rants: See Photos Of Churchill's Son, Product Of A One Minute Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by oodua1stson: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
if I were Churchill I would teach that mentally y ill wh0re a lesson. A lesson her family will remember and shed tears of pain for her forever
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by oodua1stson: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
Toto decay should stop already.

Why is it difficult for her to get over Churchill if he is as bad as she painted him?
she has mental illness

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by oodua1stson: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Nigerians are very gullible...churchill has won their hearts through sentiments just because he doesnt talk much. The guy is not innocent at all...tonto is not a saint but you see that churchhill eh, he is a very smooth criminal...please stop calling tonto names the guy used her..
you mind to explain how he used her or you're another of one of her mentally derailed fans

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by oodua1stson: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ODVanguard:
Tonto is a shameless, lying, and scorned woman.
never you call that wh0re a woman

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by spiritedtete: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ginaz:
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Though Tonto has her problems but this Churchill has got some bad stuff he is hiding. You can't marry two women and they both have something not nice to say about you.

People look clearly. That guy is not clean handed himself. He's as guilty as his ex wife. Tonto should let go of whatever hurts, it's not worth it at least the marriage is over.

You are as gulty as your last wife... Even if you married 10 wives and you made a mistake that crash the marriage... It is as good as you are a bad person. Tonto is a fool... You left him.. Why not let him be.
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Kingdov(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
doe:

I was thinking the same thing. Don’t recall her mentioning name.
anybody can be paid to say anything to market his product , u know see as the guy let us know say he be artist so next we go hear na TONTO friends brother whom she accused of going to jail releases song.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by enomakos(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Nigerians are very gullible...churchill has won their hearts through sentiments just because he doesnt talk much. The guy is not innocent at all...tonto is not a saint but you see that churchhill eh, he is a very smooth criminal...please stop calling tonto names the guy used her..
do you know kunle personal?
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by gtrader: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hey, can u truly advise any of your brothers or relative to marry someone like Tonto Dikeh? If u meet Tonto tell her that whatever happened in her marriage does not matter now. Let her accept that her ex has won the social media war. Let her stop trying so hard to tarnish the ex image cos she is becoming tiresome and sounding very foolish.
Kingdov:

how did you know its dis guy she was talking about? Did she call anybody's name? Lie detector

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by aksule(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
It seems some women do not like the truth or at least some among these celebrities. Just take a look at some of their comments and gosh you won't be surprise why some of them can't make a good wife. However, there are good celebrities that merit that honor, but they are very few. What l find funny is for a daughter in law looking down on her mother in law forgetting that she also with blessings from God will in future be mother in law. How will she feel if her son's wife looked down on her. You were not around when the poor woman was running helter skelter finding ways to train and equipped her son to the standard you met him only for you to claim the status of wife ignoring the vital role played by his mother. With patience, the old woman will pass away leaving you with your husband. Indeed, if you handled your mother in law with respects and dignity you will have the best of your husband. No son born of a woman will ignore his mother to the advantage of his wife
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:
Ok, let's assume that he used her. Is he the first, the last or the only person that has used tonto dike?

People marry and divorce here and there. Why can't she just let go? He has moved on. He is now with another woman. Why can't tonto dike do same when there are thousands of men out there?

Oh, I see... I guess it's difficult for her to get another man like Churchill out there. The thing still dey do her like film. smiley

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by peteyacah: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more
for further information contact the number on the banner

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by asawanathegreat(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
What is dis girl's problem toto dike not Tonto dikeh oo

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by aalangel(f): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeRay98:

If you have evidence that he went to jail as Your Hero claims, please post it here or ask her to send it to you so you can show us otherwise, keep the shame of your goddess in your heart.

Typical Nairalander, full of curses and insult. I'm not fan of Tonto. I'm speaking holistically.
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by DeRay98(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
aalangel:

Typical Nairalander, full of curses and insult. I'm not fan of Tonto. I'm speaking holistically.

How holistically were you speaking from one sentence disputing somebody's refutal of an accusation against himself, while you joined his accuser to dispute his defence.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by talk2percy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
U said u be musician? Psquare them we know, who are thou? Who don listen to ur song? And who be the reputable people, ur kind? After they don pay u money to claim who u no be, abi? Taaaa
... Comot for Benin joor...
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by talk2percy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
oodua1stson:
if I were Churchill I would teach that mentally y ill wh0re a lesson. A lesson her family will remember and shed tears of pain for her forever
Thank God u no be Churchill and u can't do,Tonto Nothing! Just mention one thing Tonto do u, abi Churchill follow pay you??
Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by Eleganza33(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2percy:
U said u be musician? Psquare them we know, who are thou? Who don listen to ur song? And who be the reputable people, ur kind? After they don pay u money to claim who u no be, abi? Taaaa
... Comot for Benin joor...
he is nt popular here bt he is popular in switzerland nd he is rich. d dude is a friend's friend

1 Like

Re: Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" by EuroBoy007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Muzanga:

U don date Churchill b4? U talked like u knew him so well grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Timi Dakolo And Cuba Gooding Jr Pictured Together / See Maheeda Nip*ple In New Wet Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.