Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose (387 Views)

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / "Nigerians Will Shock President Buhari In 2019" - Fayose Says / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose by Rafwealth: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
The controversial Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose who had earlier revealed his intention of contesting for President of Nigeria in 2019, told news men what he will do to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC when he finally becomes the President of Nigeria.

He described the agency as an organization that has been wrongly structured making it “senseless”.

The Governor said he will overhaul the anti-graft agency.

“By the grace of God, I will restructure the EFCC when I become the president of this nation. I will reorganize EFCC and make it looks responsible.

“They detained me in 2008, but I won them in court, because the most high God was on my side.

“EFCC is senseless body, because if they are not senseless, it should have known that the man who wrote the petition had been sacked because he didn’t deserve to be called a civil servant. The arrest of my officials was orchestrated by Ekiti indigenes in collaboration with the EFCC.

“I will never go and beg EFCC, it will rather beg me. I won’t negotiate anything because I am not afraid of them. There was a subsisting court that barred them from arresting any official of this state, but they breached the law”, he said.

He said this on Thursday during a grand reception organised for his aides who were arrested by the EFCC.

Check 24hoursreporter for the full story.
Re: I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose by MyNewJackeT: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2017
what is that thing about Fayose that makes yoruba people angry...
Re: I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose by MyNewJackeT: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
what is that thing about Fayose that makes yoruba people angry...

that they will rather support buhari instead of him
Re: I Will Overhaul EFCC When I Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Fayose by Mynd44: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2017

(1)

Remove Barriers To Wearing Of Hijab In Lagos Schools – MSSN Tells Ambode / Senator Abaribe Applies To Be Discharged As Nnamdi Kanu's Surety / The Cloning Of Abia Facts Newspaper Who Is Afraid Of Truth?.......by Uche Aguoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.