Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins (9605 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / Buhari Orders NNPC To Extend Exploration To Six Basins (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
These corrupt government people.

Using Niger delta region resources the developing the northern region/states. That is Buhari's orders.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by DECORCOLOR(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
u r correct
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by 400billionman: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Isokowadoo:
If Maikanti Barawo 26$b Like Let Him and Buhari Dig Their Father's Graves,They Would Not See Oil.. very Stupid Notaners

This is what the northern leaders can offer.

Some people just get brains as take away packs..

This is not the first time exploration in the north has been done.

As usual, a waste in waiting..
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by DECORCOLOR(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
decorous finishing are at your service to help u beautify your home with stamp concrete at cheaper rate. call DOUGLAS JOHN OBOT 07067576703 or WhatsApp for the pictures of our work
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Ediomo12(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
As far as God is alive, our right still belong to us
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by EternalTruths: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerians are not smart

Nigeria is dying and Buhari wants to secure the future of Arewa before Nigeria dies.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by musa234(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
S
Isokowadoo:
By the time North See oil, it Would Have become Useless ,Maybe on Another 100years !!
And how has the oil benefited your life?
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Nicestibk(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria is a joke. The whole idea is Northern Nigeria. I hate moving in the path of ethnic bigotry. It has become clear there is a Northern Agenda with the statement credited to Mr President by World Bank n IMF. The whole NNPC contract n scam all to divest the national resources n getting oil by force in the north. Now, 95% to 5% statement is another. BUSARI only ruling Nigeria for the North. I pray they see oil quickly n leave the south.

My hate for BUHARI with that statement from IMF n World Bank to invest in Northern Nigeria only has grown n am bitter bcoz I voted this man n convince a lot of people to vote for him bcoz of his integrity. But all nah wash.

How can a president be so ethnically minded to that extent. Restructure Nigeria now or Divide it I stand for.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by bejeria101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
These people wont stop looking for groundnutoil.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Blue3k(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
We are on target and we are looking at the prospective of the whole basins of the Niger Delta, Chad, Anambra, Benue Trough, Benin, Sokoto and Bida. 

The bold is where I predict where they will find stuff soon. There's gas probably Ebonyi.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Stylz69(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
I read that India is considering dumping our crude. I really don't know if our leaders read the news.

- India wants to dump our crude
- Europe have a 2040 deadline to scrap conventional engines; some as early as 2020
- The US aren't buying and have the same targets
- China is going electric too
This all points to reduced demand yet we want to spend billions to explore for more oil!

All the best
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by bams2999(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
now Anambra to is north
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Blue3k(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
bams2999:
now Anambra to is north

Nobody reads past headline undecided. Benin, NIGER Delta Are also north.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by jamjo: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
erunz:
the only reason the North will agree on restructuring, is when they discover oil in the North.

Why the North preach one Nigeria is because of oil, Nigerians should understand that if the oil in the South that every Nigerian enjoy today was in the North there will be nothing like Nigeria today, Nigeria would have been balkanized before the war.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by Udengs25(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
But what of d crude oil discovered in Borno & sokoto?. Dat one never do 4 north?
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by CioAngels(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
I thought Nigeria is diversifying because the sane countries will no longer be dependent oil? Nigeria is also diversifying into agriculture and other minerals to survive, yet, there is so much desperation to syphon money in the name of explorations. What will happen if the money put into agriculture, ni tori ti Olorun? More than ever, the Desperation's to empty the treasury is now very high. Shy south wants restructuring ni, restructuring they have, e ti mo nkan kan.
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
I thought they said we should diversify the economy and not depend on oil. .all this is happening in the north. .well I have predicted my own, when oil is discover in the north, then the real breakaway agitation will start. . the north will declare independence and no other regions can or will stop them!
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by tsdarkside(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nonsense Junketeering

North Will never See oil...

We In Niger delta Owns the Oil

says a delta igbo..the igbos are more addicted to oyel than the deltans..... grin....very funny.... grin...the same people that shout upandan that oyel will soon be wortless.... grin grin...

go on..go and declare the oyel found in the north as Niger delta oyel too..

the same way you declared lagos a no mans land... grin grin...kikiikikikikiki... grin....igbos and drama.... grin...confirmed drama queens.... grin grin

the military should have offered una free oyel,not free vaccination.... grin grin grin

Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by kt110(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
good work
Re: NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins by ofuonyebi: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
After discovering more oil in the north, I think militancy will go to roost!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Convention To Hold October 29-30 / Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.