Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy (22980 Views)

Transfer News: Chelsea Considering Lewandowski After Failing To Secure Haaland / Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Chelsea Considering £50m Contract Breach Lawsuit Against Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by christogb(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
CHELSEA are prepared to send Charly Musonda on loan after his controversial social media post earlier in the week.

Charly Musonda appeared to criticise Chelsea on Instagram earlier this week

The youngster has been at Chelsea since 2012 but only made his senior team debut earlier this year against Nottingham Forest.

Musonda appeared to lambaste the club's youth policy and his lack of first team minutes this season in an Instagram on Monday.
In the cryptic post, he wrote: "You sacrifice, you work hard, harder, you give more than what's expected, and often more than you can, because you love what you do and clearly more than you should.

"And what do you get back? Literally nothing... done.

"However, with this being said I will continue with same dedication and commitment to this great game."

"However, with this being said I will continue with same dedication and commitment to this great game."

And according to the Evening Standard , the Blues are now prepared to loan out the 20- year-old to aid his development.

Antonio Conte wanted to send the academy graduate out on loan in the summer, but he insisted on staying to fight for a place.

Andreas Christensen, who blossomed while on loan at Borussia Monchengladbach, is viewed as the perfect example of how the youngster can improve while playing elsewhere.

Musonda was sent on loan to Real Betis in January of the 2015-16 season and was then supposed to play the whole of the last campaign there.

However, the deal was cut short after only 24 appearances.

Musonda is likely to feature in Chelsea's fourth round Carabao Cup tie against Everton last month.

SOURCE>> http://www.chelseamessage.ga/2017/10/chelsea-considering-sending-charly.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by aynurni220(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmmm see mouth oooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by driand(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Nice lad, but he's got a loud mouth...

Patience is a virtue in itself!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by steveyoungwealth: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
coolft
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by BonkoINC: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Dude straight outta the academy..should chillout.
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Suspect33(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Chelsea na club?, all hail Manchester United, who's with me?? cool cool

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Bishop1monte(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Very close very tight
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
If he's frustrated, he has the right to voice his opinions.

If they send him to loan as a punishment just to try shut him up then he is still right.

I applaud his bravery.

34 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Fran6ik: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Guy calm down.. and work hard

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by ogorwyne(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2017
So what should non Chelsea fans do with this news on fp?
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by happykidArotiba(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2017
childish club cool
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by donqx: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
oh
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by SMADEvgsg(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by KevinDein: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2017
What's the point in having a youth team or signing youngsters when you are definitely not gonna use them. I mean we are talking about a club that sent Zouma on loan only to replace him with the not superior Rudiger. This is a club that sent out over forty players on loan at some point.

Chelsea is a classless club.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by onosprince(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2017
For that nonsense, He shud be sent to a league in india for 3 years.... And they shud send Kenedy wit him and Kenedy shud stay there for 10 years...

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by RobbStark(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:

My guy, you are alone. Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by elchymo: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
U be better pelzin. United all the way!! cool cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2017
up man u

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by shurch(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
So what should non Chelsea fans do with this news on fp?

Behave!
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by happykidArotiba(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
RobbStark:

My guy, you are alone. Sorry
No he is not alone

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by elchymo: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
I'm a strong Man Utd fan, and only people like us can see the potential this Musonda guy has. A very skillful and fast player he is, by right he should be competing with the likes of Rashford and co, but it's too bad Chelsea are not the kind of club to develop this kind of player. Imagine if Cristiano Ronaldo had played for Chelsea instead of Manchester United, he definitely will not be where he is today. Truth be said, Chelsea cannot build players to world class level!! No offense to chelsea fans but that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Accept it or leave it!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by pezeji(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2017
am a Chelsea fan but our youths are never given playing time at all
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by NOC1(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2017
That's why I love Arsenal and Man U, they are not afraid of Indigenous content.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by elchymo: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2017
pezeji:
am a Chelsea fan but our youths are never given playing time at all
Thank you. My views exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by kay29000(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by pezeji(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
cool
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Suspect33:
tell me, where is Chris eagle, chicharito, zaha, cambel, januzaj, otega etc..abeg, shut up...

Unless u are extraordinarily better, no bg team would risk a youngster!

15 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2017
elchymo:
I'm a strong Man Utd fan, and only people like us can see the potential this Musonda guy has. A very skillful and fast player he is, by right he should be competing with the likes of Rashford and co, but it's too bad Chelsea are not the kind of club to develop this kind of player. Imagine if Cristiano Ronaldo had played for Chelsea instead of Manchester United, he definitely will not be where he is today. Truth be said, Chelsea cannot build players to world class level!! No offense to chelsea fans but that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Accept it or leave it!!
Ronaldo did not develop at man u, oga. Abegii..

He peaked at man...

Talk of arsenal...that's where that happens...and it's becos of their profit policy...

14 Likes

Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Gten(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Chelsea, someone cannot play with you?
Re: Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy by Saintsquare(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
elchymo:
I have to admit u are spot on, Willian has been shit since day one of the league,Musonda should be given more playing time, at least to reset Willian s brain. That guy Na pure Talent but Chelsea's youth policy sabi waste talent.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Appeals Over Tax Fraud Verdict / Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, They Look So Alike / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.