Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act (23131 Views)

Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by jaybenugo: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Heavyweight: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act

Nigerian-born British boxer, Anthony Joshua, has congratulated Ukrainian, Oleksandr Usyk after losing to him in a heavyweight rematch held on Sunday, IGBERETV reports.

Joshua used the opportunity to apologize for his unruly behaviour after the game.

Taking to his Facebook page, Joshua wrote;

"I wish Usyk continued success in your quest for greatness. You are a class act champ.

Yesterday I had to mentally take myself into a dark place to compete for the championship belts! I had two fights, one with Usyk and one with my emotions and both got the better of me.

I’ll be the first to admit, I let my self down. I acted out of pure passion and emotion and when not controlled it ain’t great.

I love this sport so so much and I’ll be better from this point on.

Respect"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid033meXbLi6TKBkjq84WtWHgB15hFKpP3XizgZbVbw1xUsJLyjHxkztwXHdJR6ahLWnl&id=100044344960268

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by jaybenugo: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Shalommy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chaii... Why do our men keep on disgracing this country? Loser angry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by parkervero(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shalommy:

He does not represent this country

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Shalommy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
parkervero:

Ok, he's from Russia abi? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Anieke77(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sportsmanship at its peak

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Promise47(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
He represent England not Nigeria but he has root
Shalommy:

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Shalommy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Promise47:
He represent England not Nigeria but he has root
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Naija men are loser, badluck and failure!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Ekrenji: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Aj be man, win some lose some

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by parkervero(m): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Shalommy:

He is a British boxer but Nigeria descent

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Donchris3(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by fasho01(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022
I feel for you champ.. Las las you'll be alright

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by EMXTAN1(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022
It's well... ul live to fight another day

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Timekeeper452: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2022
You don go romance with Nigerians and Nigeria na. Now Nigeria don romance you back as a loser it is.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by shugaboy6102(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Just go into modelling before they use boxing to disfigure you. You have earned your badge

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by olusola200: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Good looser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by bigdammyj: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Unruly7(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Shalommy:

You don’t even know the country he’s fighting for
You’re a loser

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by temitope27(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Shalommy:
he is British

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by EmmyDJourno: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Dude, don’t worry yourself
Just have a couple of fights make more money then go into Hollywood
Na celebrity boxer you be, it don clear for our eye now cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2022
This sounds much better than Bleep the haters. This should have come on that day, winning includes how you act when you lose. Thank God For Mercedes, Honda, BMW Range Rover , Volvo , Man and Toyota.

Shoutout to everyone who was ever passed off by others who looked more marketable but, you ended up being the whole bank.

He made an incredible transformation from petty criminal to professional boxer that’s laudable.

Let’s Get Ready to Rumble….

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by ADepresedpotato: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin my guy was saying hip hip, hooray after the beating

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Reallife17: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Good sportsmanship

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Dipclick: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act by Ameduedwin: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:

leave the ignorant slowpoke, can he fight? Easy say than done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.