Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool (2304 Views)

Who’s The Next Yoruba That Northerners Will Use And Dump In 2023? By Bayo / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Any Yoruba That Hates Igbos Loves Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is arguably the worst president in Nigeria history. Any Yoruba or southerners that vote for this disaster of a president is brainless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by aolawale025: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Some still don't get it. Especially those that see things thru ethnic and religious prisms , they would vote for the man

4 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by onward4life(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Sai Baddo..
Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Aphrygian(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Though there are some that will want to vote based on party affiliation buh if majority vote buhari come 2017 then that means that we are not as informed as we thought we are, as for me and my house oooo based on what's happening now presently we can never vote any northerner again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by ObaKlaz: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Though I wouldn't vote Buhari in 2019, I wonder why some people just wouldn't allow others to follow their conviction and discretion to vote whichever candidate they choose!
Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Enoma222(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
nobody is going to vote for dumb ass buhari again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Enoma222(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
we need somebody new in Apc not old buhari
Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Now you are talking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by magoo10(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
there are very reasonable Yorubas ,I have some of them as friends ,good ones but buhari is a disaster .

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is the most sectional president in the history of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by veraponpo(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2017
eliment:
Buhari is arguably the worst president in Nigeria history. Any Yoruba or southerners that vote for this disaster of a president is brainless

Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

Take it or leave it.

If you are against that view, you must be either one of those who lost in the last election or you have a personal issue with him.

Definitely not because of the way he is governing.

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
veraponpo:

Take it or leave it.

If you are against that view, you must be either one of those who lost in the last election or you have a personal issue with him.

with all these nepotism and sectionalism? even when corruption is staring you in the face. I campaigned for him in 2015 but now I regret it he is a colossal failure.

5 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
eliment:
Tinubu will not be happy with you

cc
Vivere

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by months: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Yoruba is the sick man of the south.

Very sick and confused man indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by ipoblogic: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2017
why won't they vote for him?

Do you want them to be caller 5%?

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Shawnnn01: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Igbo idiot you do not own the right to dictate who any individual or person should vote for you convince. As for me and my family come 2019 anything beside PDP or any that will ensure PDP will never get to that office will do.

7 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by veraponpo(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
eliment:
with all these nepotism and sectionalism? even when corruption is staring you in the face. I campaigned for him in 2015 but now I regret it he is a colossal failure.

Stop lying. You did not campaign for him.

Where is the nepotism and sectionalism?

Where is the corruption?

Please mention them. Give me specifics and I will reply you.

5 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2017
eliment:
Please vote for Sai Baba in 2019
He will bring chain-ge and Buratai grin grin grin

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
months:

See this empty chest beating cowardly clown of the south pouring spit everywhere. The clown made the threat below yet cannot fly ordinary biafla flag in aba

months:

Igbos dont need to import toy guns from Lagos port, we make the exact gun Nigeria army use, right here in Nigeria.

From the looks of things, if u dont produce Nnamdi Kanu in 7 days, we will datch u people the dirty houses we have in the east, that u so desperately want to destroy and the fighting will spread west and north.

Then again, it will all start as a peaceful protest first and Nigeria Army murdered unarmed protesters yet again.

Empty clown, when will your 7 days reach? or are you still typing from inside isiala ngwa muddy pool?

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by veraponpo(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
months:

Tomorrow you and your inklings will come and say somebody is a tribal jingohist.

What are you doing now? Must Yoruba follow you?

Can't you reason alone? When Awolowo was pleading with your fathers to corporate with Yoruba to develop the south and by extension Nigeria, did your fathers listen to him?

Are Yoruba under obligation to parley with you?

Please die alone. You enjoyed the era of stealing is not corruption of Jonathan, right? Please let us enjoy the era of development with Buhari.

Roads constructions are going on

Railways are going

Foreign reserve is growing

Agriculture is growing

Mining is growing

Electricity is getting better

Inflation is reducing

GDP is growing

All these with oil price at $55/PB less than half of what Jonathan made with nothing to show ( oil was around $120/PB under Jonathan for almost 6 years)

It can only get better under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Tinubu will not be happy with you

cc
Vivere

Go and lick the albino hunchback urine and stop disturbing us here pls angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

5 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Go and lick the albino hunchback urine and stop disturbing us here pls angry
Receive sense. . .
Igbo amaka grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
veraponpo:

Take it or leave it.

You can vote for him if you wish bro but i will not agree with you @ the bold

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Receive sense. . .
Igbo amaka grin grin

Oya run egwe eke 3 is about to start angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6090313_fbimg1507720853750_jpegaeb54f86a2a6827684539c5b80efeb75

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Akanbiedu(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
veraponpo:

Tomorrow you and your inklings will come and say somebody is a tribal jingohist.

What are you doing now? Must Yoruba follow you?

Can't you reason alone? When Awolowo was pleading with your fathers to corporate with Yoruba to develop the south and by extension Nigeria, did your fathers listen to him?

Are Yoruba under obligation to parley with you?

Please die alone. You enjoyed the era of stealing is not corruption of Jonathan, right? Please let us enjoy the era of development with Buhari.

Roads constructions are going on

Railways are going

Foreign reserve is growing

Agriculture is growing

Mining is growing

Electricity is getting better

Inflation is reducing

GDP is growing

All these with oil price at $55/PB less than half of what Jonathan made with nothing to show ( oil was around $120/PB under Jonathan for almost 6 years)

It can only get better under Buhari.

Nice one.

Buhari till 2023.

Even with his imperfections, he is better by miles.

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
eliment:

You guys always ruin your case by turning a pure logical decision into emotional nonsense. So the APC stalwarts who benefit from his government and their hangers on will be foolish for voting for their continued choppings? or you think orji uzor kalu and those who depend on him won't vote for buhari despite the python dance and the extinguishing of the albino hunchback braggart?

Make your case and stop insulting people. I won't vote for him and it has nothing to do with whether i'm Yoruba or not angry

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by intruxive(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See this empty chest beating cowardly clown of the south pouring spit everywhere. The clown made the threat below yet cannot fly ordinary biafla flag in aba

Empty clown, when will your 7 days reach? or are you still typing from inside isiala ngwa muddy pool?
Thanks for exposing the clowns jare, I wonder why biafla is suddenly history and they are now interested in nigerias election for 2019. #pigsandidiots grin

5 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oya run egwe eke 3 is about to start angry
Wasted Nigerian army can only molest minors and under-aged girls grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo
Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

Wasted Nigerian army can only molest minors and under-aged girls grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo

See this weakling now a praise singer for boko haram cheesy

A whole community of your warriors going to rescue your albino hunchback messiah were made to drink and swim inside isiala ngwa muddy pool. Stop claiming relationship with boko haram or are you now a cow piss drinker? ok i forgot, you're a cownu piss drinker cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba That Vote For Buhari In 2019 Is A Fool by shukuokukobambi: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
intruxive:

Thanks for exposing the clowns jare, I wonder why biafla is suddenly history and they are now interested in nigerias election for 2019. #pigsandidiots grin

Don't mind the empty mumu. They heard of army in their town yesterday and the whole potor potor region emptied into the forest cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Biafran Man That Vote In Nigeria Again Is A Fool,pig And Idiot / Imo APC Crisis: Court Stops INEC From Recognizing Okorocha As Senatorial Candida / Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.