Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (17134 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Mandynews(f): 2:43am On May 26, 2019
From MandyNews.com
There was mild panic yesterday at the National mosque, Abuja where President Buhari observed his Juma’at prayers as part of activities lined up for his inauguration ceremony.

The Juma’at prayers started around 2pm and ended almost 10 minutes later. The crowd of worshippers were thrown into confusion when a group of worshippers, suspected to belong to the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), also known as Shiites stood up and started chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is great) while others were busy insulting President Buhari. The Murshid (administrator of the mosque) Shehu Ahmad Galadanci was making special prayers for the president. The chants became louder as security operatives struggled to control the crowd and return normalcy.

MandyNews.com gathered that, it could be a form of protest by the Shiite sect against the continuous detention of their leader, Ibraheem El-Zakzaky by the federal government.
Present at the mosque were Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Tanko Mohammed Etsu Nupe, Yahaya Abubakar, traditional rulers, ministers, lawmakers and security chiefs.

The President was later spirited out of the Mosque by armed soldiers.

According to the video the angry Shiite youths can be seen insulting President Buhari and Chief of Army staff.

Transition: "You have to challenge the oppressors, the number one criminal is the person of Muhammed Buhari. We are still here, if you like to come and kill us we are ready to die.
For your information, young man you have to come in here because i know you are a youth, you should know you have family even if you don't have child you have mother and have father.
You should know, don't allow any criminal, any secondary school drop out, Muhammadu Buhari can not present his secondary school certificate this is an insult to the whole Nigeria.
How can someone who can not pass WAEC and NECO give you whole right to kill the citizens he thinks we are fools? (Kill them) but for your information anybody, anybody be you chief of army staff, from the chief of staff down to the last copra of the Nigeria army. We know each and every of you that's is killing our brothers and sisters, we know you and you know yourselves. We know your family members we know where you live and we know your office
Bear it at the back of your mind, there must be a day that you will face the consequences of killing the innocent citizens in Nigeria.
And the fool, the fool, the criminal that's the person of Mohammad Buhari that order the killing of innocent citizen Mohammad Buhari, that come from Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Buhari that collected contract from America to kill the citizen all the name of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram bear if in mind this thing you are doing because of president is limited time in the next four years you will not be at the sit of presidency, and remember you claimed to come from the North, from the place where you call Daura there's no way you can kill more thousands of innocent citizen and think you will be free from your operation."

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ZmEI-Gxu8

More via. https://mandynews.com/buhari-is-a-fool-and-a-criminal-angry-shiite-youths-insults-buhari-to-his-face-video/

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by BlackfireX: 3:33am On May 26, 2019
Abeg who get visa for purgatory....

This shithole wan do camatoase o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:07am On May 26, 2019
Apparently the Shiites are the only truly brave group in Nigeria ready to oppose the fulani WhiteWalker.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by olatade(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2019
hmmm. i fear for my country
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 4:36am On May 26, 2019
grin

Asari slaves huffing & puffing on my comment should get independence from Ijaws first before Nigeria gives them Bi***a tongue grin

I mentioned no names, yet guilty conscience is making them rant. I even praised them for their bravery, no insults. grin

"Cry me a river" in Justin Timberlake's squeaky voice cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by reccy(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2019
And what are the security doing there? For God sake, this is the president and they have the audacity to open their mouths to spew trash? They should have use one of them as a scapegoat .

You don't challenge the government and go free.

Be guided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by orion7: 5:25am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I disagree. Asari's slaves are the bravest.

They chest-beat from a safe distance & win wars RUNNING AWAY from the battlefield tongue

[img]https://media./images/a0930c7dea8ae2ca9eda970366bb9aee/tenor.gif[/img]
grin. sharap there

32 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by orion7: 5:26am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

They chest-beat from a safe distance & win wars RUNNING AWAY from the battlefield tongue

you could not even defend your god buhari. you 're here ass licking the fat pig called asari. No wonder emirs rule kwara and iwo. slaves.

very good for buhari. this revolution he is stoking will begin and end in his backyard

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by majamajic(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

we all know coward of this country , so don't just go there. we all know the coward of this nation !!!

a small tribe that fought a Nation, stood them for 3 yrs plus, visit the region after 30yrs it's still the most developed region in Nigeria, and they still has the highest numbers of millionaires , am very proud of Igbo people !!! , we all the know the tribe that has never produced a brave solider in this country . nothing hit Nigeria more than the presence of Ojukwu and Nzeogwu till date !! solider boys of about 23 yrs of age then . and I know just like your tribe people u are around 40yrs living with your parents ,grandparents and kids u got from different ladies.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 5:59am On May 26, 2019
grin
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by jimi4us: 7:12am On May 26, 2019
Buhari is an animal

17 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Shikini: 7:19am On May 26, 2019
It's sad we shall still have this man
as our president for the next 4yrs

11 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Wesporting: 7:44am On May 26, 2019
See as those people humbled soldiers. Can South South try this to soldiers?

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by NobleAngell(f): 8:07am On May 26, 2019
They should tread with caution o before they awake the animal in him. Zakzaky did that, where is he right now?

Buhari lost his conscience when he was a lil boy and now what wee have is a civilian soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Nobody: 8:32am On May 26, 2019
Yeye. Didn't they vote for him?

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Macmoni(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2019
truly Buhari is

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On May 26, 2019
Shikini:
It's sad we shall still have this man
as our president for the next 4yrs
Only Sad for thieves and CRIMINALS!

As e dey pain dem wailers, e dey sweet over 16 million Nigerians that voted for Baba!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by udemzyudex(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2019
reccy:
And what are the security doing there? For God sake, this is the president and they have the audacity to open their mouths to spew trash? They should have use one of them as a scapegoat .

Be guided!

See mumu talk,go there and do the needful naa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by donkarly(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

Asari slaves huffing & puffing on my comment should get independence from Ijaws first before Nigeria gives them Bi***a tongue grin

I mentioned no names, yet guilty conscience is making them rant. I even praised them for their bravery, no insults. grin

"Cry me a river" in Justin Timberlake's squeaky voice cheesy
Efulefu.ara gbachikwaa gi nti..we all know the tribe with the coward title in Nigeria,so shut up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be guided!
They know our President is a gentleman now.

They can never try this with OBJ, the former president that killed all the men of a village sparing only women and children....and this was less than 10 years ago, not 1960 or 1970!
And the people he killed their kinsmen are all hailing and supporting him now, cos of their hatred for Buhari.
All because they want corrupt money limitlessly.
Confused lots!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by ClearFlair: 8:38am On May 26, 2019
Terrorists
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Nobody: 8:38am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be guided!
This is why you can NEVER be a good leader if given the position! There is tyranny in your blood. Change your ways.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
donkarly:

Efulefu

Ni BABA re tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Uyi168: 8:39am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be guided!
just like u, mumu govt...

1 Like

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Princedapace(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

At least they are the only group that have been able to fight a war with Nigeria for three years. And nigeria was backed by three other countries.. Still waiting for anyone to break the record yet.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 8:40am On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:

At least they are the only group that have been able to fight a war with Nigeria for three years. And nigeria was backed by three other countries.. Still waiting for anyone to break the record yet.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

Coincidentally working on a reproductive health research grant now. grin

First part of your response was nonsense sha cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Nobody: 8:42am On May 26, 2019
I think President Buhari have been reasonable in his Leadership approach this days.

I won't be surprised to find out that the ones we believe to be innocents are the ones firing deadly arrows from the dark into the light.

We hail this people in the morning but they are the parasites consuming us deep in the Night.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by adadike(f): 8:44am On May 26, 2019
Yes. Way to go shites. We just have to brave it and stand up against the monster of Aso rock. As for his incoming terrorists, we will fight this battle to the finished. By the time we are done, Nigeria will be no more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office / Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.