Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen (629 Views)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen by sukkot: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
by the end of the day all the news of the days events will start trickling in. lets see if some crazy apocalyptic events happen. maybe this is the day that kim jong urn launch some missiles. I hear russia wants to launch a missile called SATAN 2 today. hmmm we wait and see

position of the planet today is 19 degrees 50 minutes and 39 seconds Libra. Interesting numbers that show that something crazy will happen today
Re: Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Nwanem, bia, You talk say ww3 go shele in December 2015 but e no happen.

You come postpost am to July 2016, but still, e no happen.

Now, you're still telling me it will happen in 2017, but I know the only place ww3 is happening today is on your bed inside your mama's basement because she will throw you out to go look for a job. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Friday The 13th. Lets Wait And See The Apocalyptic Events That Will Happen by sukkot: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Akathriel:
Nwanem, bia, You talk say ww3 go shele in December 2015 but e no happen.

You come postpost am to July 2016, but still, e no happen.

Now, you're still telling me it will happen in 2017, but I know the only place ww3 is happening today is on your bed inside your mama's basement because she will throw you out to go look for a job. Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin
lmao bros, maybe my timing was wrong but everything will happen nwannem lmao. keep watching. nwanne grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Forces Hand Back Power To Mugabe. / If Morocco Is Allowed To Joins ECOWAS Then Isreal Is Free To Join / The Hitlerism In Donald Trump Makes Him A Pure Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.