Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency (17778 Views)

Buhari Locks In Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Niger, Kwara - Leadership / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by dignity33: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria is not family affairs, Buhari should know that we Elected him to serve Nigerian not a family affairs .
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Ovaiegbe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
GoroTango:
Log out and don't ever come back. The world bank will give preferential treatment to the war torn north east. If it is your money go and collect it

The World bank and IMF said North and you twist it to mean war torn North-East. We hear you laud and clear.

1 Like

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by AHCB: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria should be his priority, not north-east. The north-east alone didn't vote him into office. I know for a fact our so called leaders are the ones who spread hate and tribal sentiment among us.

1 Like

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by fadaonyenna(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nah we use illiteracy swear for una?
Bad guy yu b savage angry grin grin
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by AK481(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
GoroTango:
Buhari is 100% on point when he asked the world bank to prioritize on the war torn north east, and at no time did he say that any other region be excluded from any world bank projects. The north east deserves special consideration owing to the peculiar challenges that it is currently undergoing, challenges that one rascal named Nnamdi Kanu almost forced his own region to go through.

northeast or north?
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Torylanez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
jonathan in all his imperfections was never a tribalist. God bless him for that.

yeah because his cabinets was full of igbos and yorubas were marginalised

yeah yeah
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by slivertongue: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
GMB's handlers are not helping him. they respond to all issues in the polity with half truth and outright mischief. most often their damage control does more harm to the ruling gang and their minions
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Luciferdevil:
So the lanky vegetable wants us to believe that the president of world bank doesn't know the difference between "North" and "north East"? I believe this sick man said the whole North nd not the east alone.
Why show your ignorance in Public,even a fool is thought to be clever when he keeps his silence lipsrsealed
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
More damage control going wrong So the vindictive president have forgotten that he is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria hence he must be fair to distribute government interventions equally among the regions.Why the NE being of uttermost importance than others Abi nah we say make their leaders(Murtala,Shagari,Buhari himself) that have ruled Nigeria like mad never make any effort to develop them? angry angry
I know your mentality I guess people from the South East of Nigeria are in the same economical bracket as people from the North East,since they are both from the East of the Niger,Refugees in their homeland?Ban Kim Moon said IMF is preparing intervention funds for South East Nigeria through United Nation's Refugee Agency.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Stylz69(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Issokay! Southern leaders, when power shifts to the south please do eye service and also make North your priorities! The north do not hide their tribalism however when the south hold power they go all out to please the north!

1 Like

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The same North East he gave a bad foundation to when he was Governor and today the place remains one of the most backwards places on earth ..Buhari is not a leader he is a curse .
Shameless Faceless He Goat go and blame your Papa and leave Presidon out your family issues,the President has nothing to do with your dysfunctional upbringing.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
blacknp:
Shameless Faceless He Goat go and blame your Papa and leave Presidon out your family issues,the President has nothing to do with your dysfunctional upbringing.

Sorry as long as he remains the most useless president In Nigeria's history and as long as my vote was part of those that got him there he has everything to do with me

1 Like

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry as long as he remains the most useless president In Nigeria's history and as long as my vote was part of those that got him there he has everything to do with me
The village has tried to help your Fam for donkey years but to no avail, what makes you think the President can change your life in 2 years?,Heaven helps those who help themselves. Maybe you are one of those refugees from Borno that needs Wazobia handouts? This is democracy there is a disolution of power President Buhari did not hand pick the Governor of the State you reside in,the people of the State voted the person in neither did President Buhari pick your Local Government Chairman

Liar or did you not vote in the Governorship election or it was only the Presidential election you voted in?
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by SalamRushdie: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
blacknp:
The village has tried to help your Fam for donkey years but to no avail, what makes you think the President can change your life in 2 years?,Heaven helps those who help themselves. Maybe you are one of those refugees from Borno that need Wazobia handouts?

My family once chaired Buhari so we know his antecedent..Yes we chaired him
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
World bank to concentrate in the north,while dancing pythons and smiling crocodiles to concentrate in the south. one Nigeria indeed

BUHARI - KING IN THE NORTH!!!
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
FuckTheZero:
I think at this point I have to log out to protect my sanity.
abeg you need it,some people need a thorough beating......
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by theemy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
blacknp:
You are just being plain stupid is he president of Nigeria or president of North east
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My family once chaired Buhari so we know his antecedent..Yes we chaired him

It is true blame the Presidency for your failure Mr Scaramanga,yesterday the Senate was lamenting that too many youths today are on the codine syrup high, Alhaji Salam Rushdie you better slow your row,the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Faint imagination mixed up with False interpretation leads only to perdition in the burning Lakes of Baghdad.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by blacknp(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
theemy:

You are just being plain stupid is he president of Nigeria or president of North east
Is it by force you must collect IMF handout?Shameless Rodent.
I believe the infamous minister of information for biafra Emma powerful aka Emmanuel chidi kanu said IMF and United Nation's Refugee Agency had concluded plans for the aid package biafra requested?
The problem no Central Bank to transfer the funds through,biafras request for raw cash was also turned down, okonjo iweala is preparing the memo for Christina Largarde.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by kt110(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
let just be realistic, North east needs special attention in to regain the damages made by boko haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by AfonjaConehead: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
The lean arsse is frm the nw,is he tryna tell us he aint got priority for the nw as well..

The bloody vegetable can only fool the zombie coneheads-amalaFreaks.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by stieyven(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kemperor:
Just imagine d empty vessel that was made president...
A tribalistic wicked man..

Is dis a country?
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by MikeBetty(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
GoroTango:
Buhari is 100% on point when he asked the world bank to prioritize on the war torn north east, and at no time did he say that any other region be excluded from any world bank projects. The north east deserves special consideration owing to the peculiar challenges that it is currently undergoing, challenges that one rascal named Nnamdi Kanu almost forced his own region to go through.
Taaaaaaaaa Shi Eba Pooooo.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by Nosikebit(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
After the biafra war was southeast given special attention?
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by eflintsone(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Shame on you president of the north
well you need to know that those human residing in the north eastern part of the country need more attention than us cos boko haram takes many of dos pples lives by the day ... reasons why he said world bank should focus more on that region...dnt let hate cloud ur mind
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by TijaniAbu: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
No the shame is on your demigod who on 2 occasion failed to developed his NE region.Have you heard that Buhari have any humanitarian venture to his name or credit.Gowon,OBJ,GEJ have all these including educating themselves some more but where is your oga in all these? No where to be found.So STFU.

Gbam. Buhari failed a governor of the north east. He should be impeached for his deception.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by chngebeginwthme: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Shame on you president of the north

shame on you slave in Nigeria..
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by chngebeginwthme: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Luciferdevil:
So the lanky vegetable wants us to believe that the president of world bank doesn't know the difference between "North" and "north East"? I believe this sick man said the whole North nd not the east alone.

Even you yourself did you know different between North West, North East and North Central?

Shebi you tag all Hausa/Fulani as Northerners forget that IBB, Abdusalam etc are from middle Belt.
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by chngebeginwthme: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2017
magoo10:
buhari have no business in the govt of the day,he is a tribal jingoist who does no nation any good.

Lol nothing you can do about it, He is the president and will rule till 2023..
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by chngebeginwthme: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

Insurgents that buhari and co in the north actively supported because they wanted GEJ out of the way??..

I dont blame buhari biko,i blame the idiotts from the South who supported and are still supporting him.

Typical of dead and brainless IGBO..
Re: IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency by chngebeginwthme: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2017
PointZerom:
"The presidency says north-east has been the priority of President Muhammadu Buhari even before he got into the highest office in the land".

You mean Tinubu knows that Buhari isn't coming to transform Nigeria but Northeast and he repackaged and sold him to Nigerians?.

Buhari is mad!

Thank God Buhri is not from North East if your dead brain cannot decipher that..

Buhari is From North West..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi / Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.