Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. (4998 Views)

Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

I need that picture,the boy that was running like it was the end of the world, in alaigbo grin
I can't laff joor cheesy

Is it not the end of the world for him?

People that killed your fathers and uncles secretly sneaked into your school to inject you and you will stay?
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Is it not the end of the world for him?

People that killed your fathers and uncles secretly sneaked into your school to inject you and you will stay?

Can I have a hold on that picture,pleasessssssss grin
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Basic123: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

grin grin
grin grin

Logic down often go down well with an average akpu eaters. Trust me, I know those people well.
Average portor boy is programmed to believe everyone is his enemy even if it's self inflicted. grin
Just enjoy the thread. It's good for comic relief.

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin grin
A good comic relief!

The whole IPOB thing has actually ridiculed and corrupted the tribe intelligence.Their judgment is now devoid of informed and reasonable premises cool

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

A good comic relief!

The whole IPOB thing has actually ridiculed and corrupted the tribe intelligence.Their judgment is now devoid of informed and reasonable premises cool

They are set of paranoid people. cheesy
I don't blame them thou. I blame IPOD grin cheesy grin
Sure,they couldn't believed nor accept when you proved to them that the same exercises was conducted in SW.

Those people eh! They call white black.
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

A good comic relief!

Continue talking IPOB there, people in Bayelsa, Warri and Edo all ran away from schools today and you are here dreaming IPOB.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Omofunaab2: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

it was not immunization, we want them to give it to your kids without your permission

Did they try to force those kids?
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Sure,they couldn't believed nor accept when you proved to them that the same exercises was conducted in SW.

Lmao grin

Liars, show me pictures of yoruba children getting injected or choke on your lies.
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Did they try to force those kids?

Noooooo, the children just like to run when they see evil

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Basic123: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin

And they were shouting crocodile smiles as if southwest will start throwing water bottles and stones to soldiers as if they've never seen soldiers before like the barbarians didgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by python1: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

E pain am..ntooor! cheesy...oya go donate your kids for use as guinea-pigs for an unknown vaccines and stop crying here..hypocrite.
[/s]
Guinea pigs are pigs. But Nnamdi Kanu said Igbos are pigs. Are you denying our dilector. Igbos are brainless pigs.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Liars, show me pictures of yoruba children getting injected or choke on your lies.

Give me 24hrs then. Since you can't make use of Google yourself.

Wait I will get back to you. grin
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

And they were shouting crocodile smiles as if southwest will start throwing water bottles and stones to soldiers as if they've never seen soldiers before like the barbarians didgrin

Now, I am so in need of that boy on tear race I saw on NL yesterday.

Can somebody me please grin cheesy

I need to laugh harder cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yeeepeeeee shocked

I finally found it grin grin grin

Op, Jah bless you for making my evening a comic one.

Hhahahahahahahahahahaha grin

See raceeeeeeee o
The boy tear race iiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Basic123: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Now, I am so in need of that boy on tear race I saw on NL yesterday.
Can somebody me please grin cheesy
I need to laugh harder cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha cheesy
grin
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Basic123:

grin

Goallllllllllllll
Even the teen ones are not left out.

See raceeeee ooooo

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Goallllllllllllll
Even the teen ones are not left out.

See raceeeee ooooo

cheesy

Run for dear life, Nigerian soldiers are here for evil grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Run for dear life, Nigerian soldiers are here for evil grin

Thank you, my brother. You care so much for me. May you receive the same wish grin
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:
Yeeepeeeee shocked

See raceeeeeeee o

hahahaha hahahaha you no want make him run for him life hahahaha
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

hahahaha hahahaha you no want make him run for him life hahahaha

I ain't stopping him bro.

Let him run nah grin
But remember, what we fear kills faster than what we don't ". Take that with you,bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Basic123: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:

Goallllllllllllll Even the teen ones are not left out.
See raceeeee ooooo
cheesy
grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ipodstinks: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
people have been cursing the south East for rejecting the army immunization, and most of them are our brothers in the west.

so as the army flags off the crocodile smile in Lagos, Let them donate their children for the army immunization.

this is a Vaccine that has no name that we don't know what it does so therefore it is a very good Vaccine

better than those herbs that those yoruba women sell or those juju preist prescription it's good but one thing

it's not for them, it's for their kids

and it's FREE

Hahaha.
Why talking and laughing at the same time? Do you know what that means? I guess you don't wanna know.
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ipodstinks: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:
I think we need a longer syringe for the Yoruba children injection, after all they voted for APC more, the 97% rule must apply. We need to double the volume of drugs we give them cheesy

That 2015 still dey pain una hehehehehe. We enjoy it. We are ready to give una more pain in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ipodstinks: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
totit:
Yeeepeeeee shocked

See raceeeeeeee o
But why na

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
ipodstinks:
That 2015 still dey pain una hehehehehe. We enjoy it. We are ready to give una more pain in 2019.

we are not gaining anything, the igbos didn't vote for Jonathan, his people didn't even vote for him because he didn't invest there as a president
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Raintaker(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oloripelebe:
Another ipob miscreant go rogue grin grin
Lol at Oloripelebe.
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ipodstinks: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

we are not gaining anything, the igbos didn't vote for Jonathan, his people didn't even vote for him because he didn't invest there as a president
The igbos didn't vote for Jonathan, na ebele una vote for. Una no vote for am but una carry his lost for head like gala since that time. Are you this confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
they need it in Oyo state to rebrand skullership.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:

I support
The immunization should begin in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho, and from Tinubu's grand children.
They need to be rewarded for voting APC and Sai Change . . grin grin

cc
Vivere
Oladeebo
Omenkalives
T9ksy
shukuokukobambi
Sarrki, LionDeLeo, MalcolmX, FriendNG, Omenka, Rawani, ItsMeAboki, NafeesaAA, Madridguy, Midolian, Fulanmafia, Blues20, fizznation, Gavelslam, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Not surprised; the result of following Kanu upandan breeds foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by maslong(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointB:

Thank you my brother.

Let me take out my notebook to note the names and total number of brave volunteers from South West whose childrens' butts will be used for target practice by syringe wielding soldiers. grin grin

Embrace your vaccines O sophisticated neighbors, the day has come! grin grin grin

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Not surprised; the result of following Kanu upandan breeds foolishness.
I am sure you are one of those Buratai followers molesting school children with fake medication .
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by AlPeter: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

Those legendary hypocrites are already insulting you on this thread,yet they expect Igbos to accept and give out our kids for vaccines(name withheld) without asking questions.....Terrible set of people they are indeed
do you know why we call you ipob folks stupid or fools? it's because you dont know or maybe you 're just lack the ability to reason inthe first place. The army had conducted several medical outreach in the North and in the several times before and this isn't the first time. So your talk of treachery, hatred and hypocrisy is DOA. This is not the first time either that the military we do such in SE. For the issue of no parental consent the school authority as the responsibility to decide on behalf of the parents as long as they are within the school premises. Note: the NA is an Arm of Government and it can be used legally to enforce compliance with certain directives of the government including immunization against certain diseases. PS: have you ever ask the doctor for the name of the injection he is about to give yyou or any of your loved ones before?

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2017
giftq:

I am sure you are one of those Buratai followers molesting school children with fake medication .

You mean how he must have made you Kanu followers wallow in potopoto like pigs trying to imitate the python dance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Reacts As Weapons Is Discovered In Dangote Truck Heading To Southeast / Where Should Nigeria's Next President Come From? / {photos} Second Niger Bridge Completed . GEJ The Hero

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.