Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo (40667 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by CastedDude: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Last week Friday, Jude, a resident of Anthony Village was drunk to the point that he forgot his Toyota Camry 2010 Model at a beer parlour only to wake up around 03:30 a.m. Saturday morning to misinform the police that his car had been stolen from where it was parked at his residence.

The police in investigating the theft sent detectives out to the area.

Investigations revealed that no vehicle entered nor exited the enclosure, where the vehicle was allegedly stolen.

Close investigation into the life style of the complainant revealed that he is a drunkard.

This lead prompted police officers to visit the beer parlour where the complainant was alleged to have rendezvoused a night before.

The car was at 8:08 a.m. recovered few meters away from the beer parlour with every part of the vehicle intact.

He was detained briefly and counselled before he was allowed to go.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/drunken-man-held-for-false-vehicle-theft.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by TheFreeOne: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayo na bastard grin

This reminds me of one elderly couple in my hometown many years ago.

They both loved alcohol to the extent that one day the wife in a drunken state took her sewing machine and dumped it in the river and later accused the husband of giving same machine to his mistress.

The incident that shocked us the most was the day they got so much lost in the bottle and got into a fight. The wife grabbed her husband balls and started squeezing and his shouts and lamentation attracted almost everyone. Despite series of pleading from people she refused to let go and for hours she kept squeezing and dragging the man about before she finally let go.

That singular disgraceful incident made the man to moderate his drinking habit.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by greatnaija01: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
wine is a MOCKER

24 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by bedspread: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
VERILY I SAY....... WINE (ALCOHOL) IS A MOCKER AND A MOCKERY

14 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by DanielsParker(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
lol
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by koboko69: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Osas my friend left me and babe jn the car to get sharwamah. After guzzling 4 calo rosie and 1 henessy. He came out and was standing in front of his car and was calling me saying. "Where u go again na" ....i was like i dey car na see u for front of motto...he was like i nor see una na. Babe now rolled down and shouted Osas.....see hs here....
He was like holy Bleep...i don forget say na this car we carry. Shayo na bastard!!!
The one wey fear me pass na he chop en sharwamah finish...con dey find where e keep am, thinking say he leave am for car...na then i give up finally. I miss 9ja sha

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by JoshMedia: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ehh
kiloletobe?

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by coolestchris(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
shayo Na bastard
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by cristianisraeli: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
CastedDude:
Last week Friday, Jude, a resident of Anthony Village was drunk to the point that he forgot his Toyota Camry 2010 Model at a beer parlour only to wake up around 03:30 a.m. Saturday morning to misinform the police that his car had been stolen from where it was parked at his residence.

The police in investigating the theft sent detectives out to the area.

Investigations revealed that no vehicle entered nor exited the enclosure, where the vehicle was allegedly stolen.

Close investigation into the life style of the complainant revealed that he is a drunkard.

This lead prompted police officers to visit the beer parlour where the complainant was alleged to have rendezvoused a night before.

The car was at 8:08 a.m. recovered few meters away from the beer parlour with every part of the vehicle intact.

He was detained briefly and counselled before he was allowed to go.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/drunken-man-held-for-false-vehicle-theft.html

he supposed to be arrested for even trying to drive when he knows he was stupidly drunk

in sane countries you would call a cab or call someone to drive you home

we should be greatful he didnt kill anyone on the road

6 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by veli1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na him go hear ham wo
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by sunshineV(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
What can I say, shayo na basterd. grin
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by samzzycash(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Whom the village people want to catch they first made drunk

17 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by SojiCash(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayo
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Queenext: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
When you drink to the extent of telling your wife "seems your face looks familiar"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
hmm.. shayo no good.. thank God now.. i remembered going for an outing with my gf now wife... took bottles of beer and other mixtures.. we set out to go home and we sat separately inside d bus taking us home... after 15 mins, i started talking thinking my babe was sitting beside of me... i talked and talked for like 5 mins until i huged the madam thinking it was babe.... it was after her reaction that the image of my babe appeared to me clear from where she sat. part 2 was wen okada carried me pass the bustop same night to a bus stop i have neva bn to in my entire life... the okada man said that was where i mentioned to him...
I paid times 3 of initial okada price dat nite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by kagari: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just like a friend that drank and started looking for his car in a gutter.

Come and comment on this thread food thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Ebenezerk2: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
He must be single, I guess
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Felixalex(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God o....

Remembering his car would have meant forgetting his life grin
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by internationalman(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
God forbid something happened to him now people would probably blame his friends...

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Ifexladon: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
What happen wen ur village people is at work
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by tishbite41(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
shayo Na bastard
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by samzzycash(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Shayo na bastard grin

They both loved alcohol to the extent that one day the wife in a drunken state took her sewing machine and dumped it in the river and later accused the husband of giving same machine to his mistress.

The incident that shocked us the most was the day they got so much lost in the bottle and got into a fight. The wife grabbed her husband balls and started squeezing and his shouts and lamentation attracted almost everyone. Despite series of pleading from people she refused to let go and for hours she kept squeezing and dragging the man about before finally letting.

see as i just dey look your lie

9 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
My friend got drunk on Christmas day and paid the bike man #1000 instead of #150, he said he paid the #1000 for himself and his shoes. Shayo na bastard

8 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by biodun966(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayo na bastar.... Quote me if am wrong..

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by checkolatunji: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Shayo na bastard grin

The incident that shocked us the most was the day they got so much lost in the bottle and got into a fight. The wife grabbed her husband balls and started squeezing and his shouts and lamentation attracted almost everyone. Despite series of pleading from people she refused to let go and for hours she kept squeezing and dragging the man about before finally letting.

Nah!!!! Shayo na Balance Diet grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by SingleDaddy: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
You can go and confarm it grin . shayo nah bastard grin
Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by oglalasioux(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Would have been better if he entered the back seat and shouted that his steering wheel has been stolen.

8 Likes

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by freenortheast: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why most someone even drink Alcohol in the first place?

When you it rob you of time, money, honour, dignity, is sinful, is slavery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo by TheFreeOne: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
samzzycash:
see as i just dey look your lie
Bro it's a true story. I saw it live.

checkolatunji:

Nah!!!! Shayo na Balance Diet grin
Really. Don't worry we won't fight. Just pass me the bottle cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIY (DO-IT-YOURSELF) ABSOLUTELY FREE VIN CHECK / Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. / Can This Hilarious Sign Post Deter Drivers From Over Speeding? - OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.