Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk (27583 Views)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by FaceThem: 5:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Officials of Lagos Rapid Response Squad (RRS) have recovered a 2014 Nissan Altima car abandoned by a drunk driver at Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos since late Saturday night.

The Driver, Samuel Lawal, 43, a resident of Magodo Estate abandoned his boss’ vehicle at Allen Avenue after getting drunk at Fela’s Shrine on Saturday night, July 30.

Preliminary investigations revealed that Lawal after dropping his boss (name withheld) at his residence in Magodo Phase 1, used the car to party around Fela Shrine, Ikeja.

It was also gathered that the suspect woke up on Sunday morning with the car key in his pocket and not knowing where he had parked the vehicle.

According to his statement to the police, "I tried looking for the car. I re-traced my steps back to African Shrine trying to ascertain if I had forgot the car there. All means to recover the vehicle proved futile. I had no alternative than to lie to my boss that I was robbed and that the vehicle had been driven away,"

The owner of the vehicle (names withheld) revealed that though he recruited Lawal about four months ago, he had never been untruthful or shady, adding that he had been a hard-working driver.

The puzzled boss decided to inform RRS after the driver became unreachable on Sunday.

The driver was picked up for questioning and the vehicle traced to Allen Avenue where it was recovered with all the side glasses wound down with a bottle of dry gin beside the driver's seat.

The driver and vehicle have been released.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/lagos-driver-forgets-where-he-parked-vehicle-after-getting-drunk-2.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Lawlab254: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Drink responsibly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by FaceThem: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Lawlab254:
Ok

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by fman(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Why drink and drive
When you can high and fly..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by tillaman(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2022
shayo nah madman, They should give him one more bottle of odeku.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by emnite(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Legend driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Biafranodogwu55: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Shayo na your mate?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by robinso01(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Lol. Shayo na bastard

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by nairalanderr: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2022
probably for the best. We don't need a drunk man behind the wheel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by RighteousDemon: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Shayo na bastard

@Jennyclay, u no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Jennyclay(f): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Say NO to Alcohol
Say NO to drugs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Jennyclay(f): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
RighteousDemon:
Shayo na bastard
@Jennyclay, u no dey sleep
Lol. I have been awake since 5:00am, I need to get set for work before 6am to beat Lagos traffic in order to be at office 8am.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by RighteousDemon: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Lol. I have been awake since 5:00am, I need to get set for work before 6am to beat Lagos traffic in order to be at office 8am.

Pretty alright. But u should be sleeping early tho...
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by havenz(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
What a beautiful day for me guys...

It's my BIRTHDAY TODAY kindly say me a prayer.

PLEASE GUYS I REALLY WANT TO SPEND MY BIRTHDAY AT THE MOTHERLESS BABY HOME, PLEASE WITH HUMBLE HEART HELP ME TO ADD UP SO I CAN GET THEM SOME FOODSTUFFS.

ACCESS BANK

THANKS AND MAY YOU ALL CELEBRATE MORE YEARS TO COME.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by sukkot: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by GoooodHardDick: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
I noticed that Tinubu urchins are always the first to insult and attack Obi and his supporters and when PO supporters retaliate by insulting them in return they'll start crying claiming victim.

How can you call a presidential candidate of a party obi tuary and expect his fans and supporters not to react? Werey Reno and Mr. Sam are claiming fake victims

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Lovenorth: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
That's why we love Islam, all the things that intoxicate people are prohibited
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by inoki247: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2022
lol no try am with Toyota Corolla 2005 to 08.....

For say na Toyota Corolla he forget the car for don go far in life like this....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Freelane33(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
This one go carry family go where dem no know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Hushbingo: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Wintertime: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Hh
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by toffyz(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
J
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Splitmind: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
One of reasons why you should shun sinful drinks like alcohol
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by gregng(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Bravo
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by pepetua(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
That's great , it's the lord's doing,by the time he will find the car,he will be probably free from the intoxication.
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Riversstate: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by TeeGentle(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
A lesson to all drunkard grin grin grin
And also a lesson to all driver cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Jahblessings888(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... / Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. / 15 Cars That Are Plummeting In Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.