Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (60786 Views)

#ENDSARS: Curfew Starts In Anambra Today By 8pm - Governor Obiano / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by iammolise(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Fast Money...You wan ride Okada collect 20m. Clap for yourself... grin grin

police kukuma burst their belle kpoof! grin
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by xreal: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
They need training from Evans.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
iammolise:

police kukuma burst their belle kpoof! grin

grin grin grin No love at all.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wasted lives!
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Malayy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Was always scared of bikemen when I visited that Obosi. Things dey happen there.
WHen next you visit, make we hang out.. What do you think ??
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Tamass: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
pmc01:

You almost made sense until you brought this into the discussion. I'm honestly disappointed.
Lol...sorry for disappointing you..but i just aired out what was on my mind
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where are the guns that were used for this so called gun battle ?

I suspect the police just shot them dead like that without justice, typical of them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by jaszplus12(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Quite alright i get your point...but is evans not a kidnapper? why wasnt he killed immediately?
get it straight bro...the rich are given preferential treatment
You're right bro...
But if you're kidnap victim I'm sure your comments will not be as you made them above!
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by DONADAMS(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
country hard buh there are other things to do...if they are really kidnappers,then two less idiots to worry about.. buh if they are innocent.. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Quite alright i get your point...but is evans not a kidnapper? why wasnt he killed immediately?

Pls shut up. Evans will be killed once found guilty, these ones were caught in the act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by olaolaking: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Evans never had gun battle with the police at the point of arrest.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by oderinde151(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Toofan007: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
anonymousIP2:
@VIVIANGIST

The ANAMBRA State Police Command today foiled a kidnap syndicate as they came to collect a ransom of 20million naira in Obosi.

The victim was rescued, two suspects shot dead during a gun battle and few suspects are still at large with bullet wounds.

Please if you have any useful information, kindly report to the nearest Police Station close to you or call: 08166559820.

Graphic pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/kidnappers-killed-in-anambra/

CC - Lalasticlala
Useful information? To Nigerian Police Lol. These people sef.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by chloride6: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
EponOjuku:

It's like those policemen just foiled your only chance of making it in life.

Why so Savage?
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
mgvv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tg7aQ51TOA

Abeg mak ona use ona camera dey video flowers, nature than doing this shit say na comedy undecided undecided

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Henri8: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why that guy carry big head dey block that Nkiru face na?
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Iamsammy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Better shut up there...whch stupid kudos! very barbaric country...
Meanwhile they are acting as convoy for the real theives
this remind of greatest lucky dube's music which says; u call urself the voice the voice of the voiceless buh all u do with ur voice is to criticize what other people have done
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by talk2percy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerian police are so quick in killing this petty thieves buh would even defend these corrupt politicians that steals billions of dollars with their lives....there's god...
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Tamass: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
jaszplus12:

You're right bro...
But if you're kidnap victim I'm sure your comments will not be as you made them above!
Maybe i wasnt clear enough bro or you misunderstood me...i hate kidnappers and they deserve whatever they get..what i was driving at was that a criminal should be treated as one without attaching preference to the status of the individual

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Tamass: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Iamsammy:
this remind of greatest lucky dube's music which says; u call urself the voice the voice of the voiceless buh all u do with ur voice is to criticize what other people have done
Bro i did not just criticise...the point i was trying to make is that criminals should be treated as one without looking at their status at all...i am sorry if i may have given a wrong impression or sounded otherwise
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Tamass: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
olaolaking:
Evans never had gun battle with the police at the point of arrest.
Well looking from that angle..thats true and you have a point.but i can assure you if it was a poor man that was caught even without engaging in a gun battle they will still do the same justice to him...the point i am trying to make is that there should ne equality before the law
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by jaybee(f): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

Was Evans caught in the act?
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by hooklover: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2017
This is one of the reason y phyron must continue to dance in SOuth east. Criminal and kidnapping gangs need to be flushed out..
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by msylva2147(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2017
bro4u:

bros its like the victims are your relatives o, the way you attacked him proves that.
you are talking about his relatives, I suspect him to be among their gang.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by sparrow404(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2017
bamirotola:

You need to be enlightenment, you think this is GTA game or police fire! That's the best they could do? Shoot on sight ? That's very poor of them.... What if they are not the real sindicate but just normal okada riders following paid instruction to help em collect money... D real kidnapper cld still be out there....

Its high time we started recruiting educated police officer or educating d illiterate among dem....
Oga normal riders dy carry gun? nawa 4 you,no dy sympathies for dem o..you kno how many kidnapped victim dem fit dn kill..they got want dy deserved
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Vivere: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

Better shut up there...whch stupid kudos! very barbaric country...
Meanwhile they are acting as convoy for the real theives
Ok, the day they kidnap you or any of your relatives, you are free to call on cult members to set you free, since you feel the police are not doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

God forbid! take it or not..thats the truth...its nt fair for this ones to just get punishment immediately and the other ones will be roaming about enjoying themselves..imagine the money diezani stole? haba!
so, in your little head, every criminal should be caught before we can serve justice. If this is not so, those arrested should protest that until every criminal is caught, they won't submit themselves for trials?

Some of you sef
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by fuckumods(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2017
smiley
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by DedeNkem: 2:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Massively corrupt and clueless Nigerian police is the judge and executioner in this zoo called Nigeria!!

Capturing these criminals alive would have yielded a lot of intelligence If you think these dead ones were acting alone, then you must st*upid!

These two they killed may not even be the real kidnappers. Whoever did the kidnapping was hanging the collection location, but Nigerian police being dumb as f*uck and clueless, missed them!

A smart kidnapping kingpin knows that the riskiest stage of thier criminal activity, is the ransome collection time. They usually send people to collect it.

Nigerian police is the worst in Africa, if not the world.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 14, 2017
A Beautiful female Officer
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by seguno2: 3:23am On Oct 14, 2017
ufuosman:
Kudos to d police

.....and informants who are just ordinary citizens that are vigilant and report suspicious activity and people to the police
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by coputa(m): 3:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

God forbid! take it or not..thats the truth...its nt fair for this ones to just get punishment immediately and the other ones will be roaming about enjoying themselves..imagine the money diezani stole? haba!
It's safer and better when you steal under an immunity cover,that's what is obtainable here.The police are ready tools to be used by the high and mighty in the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks / Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.