Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (60784 Views)

#ENDSARS: Curfew Starts In Anambra Today By 8pm - Governor Obiano / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by skyman200(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
im from Anambra at nkpor,that obosi area need a total clean up many things are happening there, they should have sent soldiers to do clean up there, I nearly escaped dead from the hands of those evil boys but thanks be to my Lord and saviour, kudos to the police men but more works need to be done at the place.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Dee04(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2017
The victim was actually a guy from my town in oba idemili south..he was shot three time as they intended to kill him but he didn't die..the police didn't rescue anybody two days before they where nabbed they requested for the Ransome but d guys realized they where been traced then they made this guy (the victim name Nnamdi) lye in d gutters and they shot him 3times and they left.. thinking he was dead..until they heard the guy didn't die then they threatened to come back to finish up..then they where set up with papers in cartons as if its money..the morons took the bait and met their Waterloo..thank God Nnamdi is still alive and kicking (a former Nigerian Army).
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by Cornerstone81(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Tamass:

Quite alright i get your point...but is evans not a kidnapper? why wasnt he killed immediately?
get it straight bro...the rich are given preferential treatment
down.

Not all of them were killed bro. The ones who tried to escape were gunned
But wait, the way you are reacting to this issue, i come de think say na you them wan collect the ransom come give
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by POTUS01: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
They may not necessarily be kidnappers. It could be a set up. The main kidnappers may have just asked an innocent bike man and his friend to just drive to a particular sport and stay say 5mins. With that, the kidnappers could call the family and give description and place just to be sure police are not involved. Don't be surprised they may have promised the bike man 10k for just that acting alone.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by akuto: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
true talk
POTUS01:
They may not necessarily be kidnappers. It could be a set up. The main kidnappers may have just asked an innocent bike man and his friend to just drive to a particular sport and stay say 5mins. With that, the kidnappers could call the family and give description and place just to be sure police are not involved. Don't be surprised they may have promised the bike man 10k for just that acting alone.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by iammolise(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:

grin grin grin No love at all.
I tell u ehn at all at all !!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by olaboy1: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
bamirotola:

I apologise for commenting out of context, but I believe there are more kidnappers out there that d arrest of dose killed wld EPP fish out... They did what needed to be done though,

No issue, I believe Naija police dey try with the little incentives and equipment they have to work with. That sector needs real investment in state of the art equipments to combat crime. We have heard of situations where police men were just sitting in their van and armed robbers go and find them and shot them all.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice co-ordination.
Re: Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
henrygentle:

You're the best fool ever. Must the bike too be placed on a dead mode for them to prove a point. Kudos to the Smart Officers though.
There are issues that you guys need not to comment on because of outright no knowledge of the issue in contention.
Let me educate you small. If a man goes to steal an item in another's man shop and went to sell it for another man in a different location. The man that bought the item becomes an accomplice. Let alone a man that accompany a thief to the scene of robbery. He automatically becomes original accomplice. There is nothing he can say in law that can exonerate him. The man that bought stolen goods in another location can plead not knowing the item was stolen and plead for the judge to tamper justice with mercy. With that the judge can lessen his penalty but not the one found at the scene of misdeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names / Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.