Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! (2552 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian fb user,Mcshowboy Freshbizy took to his Facebook timeline to urge popular Nigerian Singer,Davido to please go and apologise to WizKid as 3 persons have died out of the 20 of Davido's friends ,WizKid prophecied they would die the day he (Davido) crossed his part!

Source: http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/davido-should-better-go-and-apologize-to-wizkid-fb-user.html

My dear we still dey wait o! If WizKid responds I will modify this post, but for now join me and yab this fb user!

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by TopGunFighter: 2:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Respect your elders ...
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by atilla(m): 2:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Because of things like this I wish seun can put an option to block some people posts

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by Ayoadee1990: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2017
crazy being
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2017
mtewwww
Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by Kingkyle1(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Your lunacy is on a whole new plane. So where did wizkid react to the allegation?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Wizkid Reacts To Rumours Claiming He Killed Davido's Friends!! by DanielsParker(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Misleading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Almost Goes Naked In ''disappointment Post / “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — Nigerian Lady / Meet Ex BBNaija Housemate, Tboss Beautiful Younger Sister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.