Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

For Those Who Re Into Cryptocurrency But Don't Know How To Trade On Their Own - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Those Who Re Into Cryptocurrency But Don't Know How To Trade On Their Own (508 Views)

Top Slangs You Must Know Before You Venture Into Cryptocurrency / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Are You Into Cryptocurrency? Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Re Into Cryptocurrency But Don't Know How To Trade On Their Own by CruzJoe(m): 2:20am On Oct 14, 2017
this notice is for those who re or want to go into cryptocurrency trading but don't know how to trade on their own.....

those who don't know how to read the candlestick graph in other to determine which coin to buy, when to buy and when to sell to make profit...

those who depend on all these deceitful signal groups thereby loosing their money/coins. ( NOTE: Never U follow all these signal group on telegram, Facebook and WhatsApp, they re only deceiving U, they re using U guys to enrich their selves, they re only using U to push up their own already bought coins and left u at loss..STAY AWAY FROM THEM)

there is good news for U guys to equally make money/profit like all these guys that already knows how to trade, read candlestick and make their money in Bitcoin trading......

you too can still still make your money in Crypto trading without really knowing how to read the candlestick graph to know which coin to buy and when to buy & sell them.

you will be making Ur money slow and steady..... No loss....

if your interested to know how.......
chat me on WhatsApp/telegram

pls no need dropping Ur number here.. just chat me up.....

SEE YOU AT THE TOP !!
Re: For Those Who Re Into Cryptocurrency But Don't Know How To Trade On Their Own by kaz: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Left Out / dot / Great Opportunity! Become Telecom Reseller/dealer Without Owning Millions!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.