Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (14550 Views)

Reno Omokri Busted An Impersonator Who Fraudulently Scam His Followers / Facts Are Sacred: Rahama Indimi's Bare Face Lies / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Oh do it already, been stalking this thread for days.
Exactly what I've been telling op but he keeps spewing empty threat
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

But every story must have a beginning middle and an end, maybe throw in a couple of plot twists.

But op just did intro since last week and has refused to move further.
But you sef like tatafo like me. grin
What to do na. I am up at 11:40 looking for something interesting to read.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
NoFavors:
TBH....i don't think the OP has any proof. It may just be a ploy by both of 'em to market themselves. The lady in question must be getting a ton of texts by now and i'm sure market must be selling well. smiley
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
festwiz:
TBH....i don't think the OP has any proof. It may just be a ploy by both of 'em to market themselves. The lady in question must be getting a ton of texts by now and i'm sure market must be selling well. smiley
You're very right. Anything is possible on Internet. You'd be surprised things people do for attention
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
NoFavors:
You're very right. Anything is possible on Internet. You'd be surprised things people do for attention
Yeah, especially on Nairaland, where 'f' now stands for 'f*ckboys'. grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
NoFavors:
But it's riveting because the girl isn't refuting it.
Tell you what would settle this once and for all..

The chick's pic is already on her dp. So if she is truly the person represented and not a catfish, all she needs do is take another selfie holding up words like "blah blah" (the op) is a liar. That puts an end to all this.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
festwiz:
Yeah, especially on Nairaland, where 'f' now stands for 'f*ckboys'. grin
hahaha @ f for fvckboys lol

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
festwiz:
What to do na. I am up at 11:40 looking for something interesting to read.
Friday night? You should be up in da club living it large. Don't be a boring fart like me.

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Friday night? You should be up in da club living it large. Don't be a boring fart like me.
Nah, social interactions are too hard and my bed is super comfortable.wink
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

But it's riveting because the girl isn't refuting it.
Tell you what would settle this once and for all..

The chick's pic is already on her dp. So if she is truly the person represented and not a catfish, all she needs do is take another selfie holding up words like "blah blah" (the op) is a liar. That puts an end to all this.
I have been accused here on NL of using someone else's pictures. The even posted a certain Facebook page claiming it's my original face. Atleast 2 or 3 threads were created to accuse me. God knows I never replied to any of those threads. You know why? Cuz I've got nothing to prove to nobody. I owe nobody no favour. Lol

I'm not saying she is guilty or not, but then, if you want to accuse person, you should have solid evidence to back your claims. You don't go about threatening and barking without proof. Let the proof out once and let everything get messy. Let's shame the devil once and for all
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
I have been accused here on NL of using someone else's pictures. The even posted a certain Facebook page claiming it's my original face. Atleast 2 or 3 threads were created to accuse me. God knows I never replied to any of those threads. You know why? Cuz I've got nothing to prove to nobody. I owe nobody no favour. Lol

I'm not saying she is guilty or not, but then, if you want to accuse person, you should have solid evidence to back your claims. You don't go about threatening and barking without proof. Let the proof out once and let everything get messy. Let's shame the devil once and for all
Sorry to hear that you've been wrongly accused. Definitely you owe no one favours or explanations, certainly not on this platform.

I guess it's me trying to move the story along, I hate suspense. grin

But then again, I have watched too many episodes of catfish on mtv to completely dismiss the notion that people do such. A lot of times though, it's simply a reflection their self esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
Nah, social interactions are too hard and my bed is super comfortable.wink
Lazy,.. I'm exactly the same. In bed right now,just finished stuffing my face with kebab and trying to find the will to take my dishes to the kitchen.

I will get there eventually...
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:

Nice one man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Sorry to hear that you've been wrongly accused. Definitely you owe no one favours or explanations, certainly not on this platform.

I guess it's me trying to move the story along, I hate suspense. grin

But then again, I have watched too many episodes of catfish on mtv to completely dismiss the notion that people do such. A lot of times though, it's simply a reflection their self esteem issues.
hahaha Are you sure that's you on you profile tongue tongue tongue

It's quite sad when people impersonates. Why not leave your profile blank instead of using someone else's? Plus many of these clowns are male catfishing as females

But then, it's none of my business, only fools will fall for their cheap scam
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lazy,.. I'm exactly the same. In bed right now,just finished stuffing my face with kebab and trying to find the will to take my dishes to the kitchen.

I will get there eventually...
Keep telling yourself....the dish will get to the kitchen by 9 am. Quote me. grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:16am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:

It's quite sad when people impersonates. Why not leave your profile blank instead of using someone else's? Plus many of these clowns are male catfishing as females

...now i'm in the mood for catfish peppersoup. Thanks a lot guys. sad
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:

Nah mate, I'm a catfish too grin grin

I think for the ones masquerading as the opposite gender, their utterances give them away, somehow their tone always lets slip their true gender.
But I guess some people might be fooled.
True @ it being their business but it does provide some levity on an otherwise uneventful platform.
Still, this thread will be followed incase we have a plot twist. You never know... wink
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
hahaha I don't mind a plate brov. A plate of catfish psoup and chilled odeku grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
hahaha I don't mind a plate brov. A plate of catfish psoup and chilled odeku grin
Correct bro. cool
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
Now you mention it.. (licks lips)
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah mate, I'm a catfish too grin grin

I think for the ones masquerading as the opposite gender, their utterances give them away, somehow their tone always lets slip their true gender.
But I guess some people might be fooled.
True @ it being their business but it does provide some levity on an otherwise uneventful platform.
Still, this thread will be followed incase we have a plot twist. You never know... wink
We will catch you and make peppersoup with you #catfish lol

True, it doesn't take too long to figure them out. They are never too smart to keep up with the character swap for long. They always give themselves easily away. And like you, I'll follow this thread to end as it seem op isn't gonna give up
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Now you mention it.. (licks lips)
If you want it.....go and buy it.grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
Correct bro. cool
pass me one plate bro lol
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
Keep telling yourself....the dish will get to the kitchen by 9 am. Quote me. grin
It's there already, you won this round, bravo. But I'm back in bed now feeling like a pig.

Fellow lazy partner, I'm sure you are one of them people that are happy when friends they made plans with cancel on them. Because it means you don't have to get out of bed afterall. grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
We will catch you and make peppersoup with you #catfish lol

True, it doesn't take too long to figure them out. They are never too smart to keep up with the character swap for long. They always give themselves easily away. And like you, I'll follow this thread to end as it seem op isn't gonna give up

Not if I catch you first. tongue
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not if I catch you first. tongue
Hahaha catch me if you can tongue you can't see me.

Btw, why you up late? Having house party? cheesy cheesy
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's there already, you won this round, bravo. But I'm back in bed now feeling like a pig.

Fellow lazy partner, I'm sure you are one of them people that are happy when friends they made plans with cancel on them. Because it means you don't have to get out of bed afterall. grin
True. Except we are going to the movies and you cancel on me then i'm coming for your head. Lol smiley
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
If you want it.....go and buy it.grin
Alas, I'll just have to dream about it for now. No chance of getting such in my hood.

You have no idea how lucky you are when to eat catfish (point and kill) peppersoup is simply a matter of going to buy it. I am well jealous. embarassed
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2017
festwiz:
True. Except we are going to the movies and you cancel on me then i'm coming for your head. Lol smiley
But why nah? Is that how much you love going to the movies?

I'll send you the dvd. How about that? Would you still be after my head?
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shaybebaby(f): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahaha catch me if you can tongue you can't see me.

Btw, why you up late? Having house party? cheesy cheesy
Just finished stuffing my face Jare. Was trying to watch a movie but nothing interesting on tv.
What's your excuse?
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by festwiz(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Alas, I'll just have to dream about it for now. No chance of getting such in my hood.

You have no idea how lucky you are when to eat catfish (point and kill) peppersoup is simply a matter of going to buy it. I am well jealous. embarassed
If i step out now, i'll probably make Nairaland front page by tomorrow. I don't even want to imagine the title. I guess i'll have to dream of a steamy, spicy peppersoup. All that aroma and flavour swirling in my head. Damn! sad
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Just finished stuffing my face Jare. Was trying to watch a movie but nothing interesting on tv.
What's your excuse?
I was too tired when I came back from work so I slept off. Now I can't sleep cry cry

Well, I'm just watching 'London Palladium' on itv. You can join me if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Glo Awoof: Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge And Lots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.