Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe (1371 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by WotzupNG: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2017
The House of representatives resolved Thursday 12 October, 2015, to probe 2015-2017 allocations to Aso Rock Clinic and some media reports are needlessly dragging the name of former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. We had thought that the media should be the first to remind Nigerians that since Dr. Jonathan left office on May 29, 2015, he had absolutely nothing to do with the implementation of the budget for that year.

For emphasis, the 2015 Appropriation Bill which was passed by the parliament in April was signed into law in May, 2015. And since the procurement process, based on the new procurement law, takes atleast three months to complete, there was no way Jonathan would have had anything to do with the budget implementation for 2015, before vacating Aso Rock Villa on May 29, 2015.

Going by the way some people make insinuations on issues that border on the development of our country, it would appear as if Ex-President Jonathan had been in office since independence in 1960, and probably still be in charge today. We expect media houses to always do proper investigations to avoid the convenient choice of always using Jonathan as the scapegoat for the misdeeds of others.

Ikechukwu Eze
Media Adviser to Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

https://www.wotzup.ng/goodluck-jonathan-aso-rock-clinic-probe/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari is a 4k up tho, but this jonath is more brutal, swift in talking but delicate in action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by raker300: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
This govt will NEVER fess up to her responsibilities.

They’ll rather push the blame to somebody else.

That is the first sign of laziness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by fiizznation: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Liar..... So what happened to the previous budgets that were implemented during your reign as the clueless president? Are you trying to tell me that nothing was allocated for the aso-rock clinic from 2009-2014?

Jonathan fear God!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Paperwhite(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2017
shocked So now that the scandal have been blew open on this corruption ridden APC government,they now remember their blame-shifting game.Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by amSTARboy: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:
Liar..... So what happened to the previous budgets that were implemented during your reign as the clueless president? Are you trying to tell me that nothing was allocated for the aso-rock clinic from 2009-2014?

Jonathan fear God!!!

E b like say ur brain don dey leak oil again ba?

Didnt u see d part dey wrote 2015 - 2017?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
GEJ is bored

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

Jonathan fear God!!!
Shurrup there. Did u hear patience jonathan or anyother person telling us bullshit about the hospital during that period. Dont know why dumb heads like u find it hard to accept that buhari is one of the smartest thieves we have in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by magoo10(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2017
I just tire for APC zombies ,instead of them to boldly hold their leaders who have entrenched corruption in the fabrics of Nigeria system"most of whom are still in power today" rather they continue vilifying Jonathan "a minority Southerner"who have just been to power for the first time in the history of Nigeria,while those who have ruled Nigeria the most and destroyed her economy are absolved of the woes Nigeria find herself in today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by fiizznation: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2017
masterchi:
Shurrup there. Did u hear patience jonathan or anyother person telling us bullshit about the hospital during that period. Dont know why dumb heads like u find it hard to accept that buhari is one of the smartest thieves we have in this country.
And why would she even talk about the poor state of the villa clinic when she was busy siphoning billions of naira into her personal account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by fiizznation: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2017
amSTARboy:

E b like say ur brain don dey leak oil again ba?

Didnt u see d part dey wrote 2015 - 2017?
I saw it clearly. What next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Sultannayef: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

Jonathan fear God!!!

You must be high on cow dung.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by littlewonders: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

You need to undergo a lobotomy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by amSTARboy: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by fiizznation: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
littlewonders:

You need to undergo a lobotomy.
And after that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:
And why would she even talk about the poor state of the villa clinic when she was busy siphoning billions of naira into her personal account.
billions of naira which ur 'source' cant even prove in a law court, meanwhile we are witnessing how 26 billion usd contract was approved and awarded by ghost. brain fall on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by Omeokachie: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2017
GEJ should have just ignored these people so they can continue to make a fool of themselves.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by BrutalJab: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari isn't even the one causing problems, Stupid and jobless yoots supporting him are the problem.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by fergie001: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2017
masterchi:
U sef,
Don't you know those people?
They collect cash monthly,by the number of times you quote them,ignore them and their ilks and see them FIIZY away.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2017
The attempt by the clueless Buhari govt to lay the blame for lack of syringes in the state house clinic to the previous govt who left office more than 2 years ago is utterly laughable and great proof that the useless Buhari govt doesn't have regards for our collective intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by zombieHUNTER: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

Jonathan fear God!!!

My dear abokki
Buhari is the president now
I know you have been programmed to live in the past... But please snap out of it
Tell buhari to face his responsibilities
People have already started scheming for the next election while you and buhari are still calling Jonathan that left office more than a whopping two years ago..

Wake up abokki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by zombieHUNTER: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Donvikings.... Lexingtonsteel

Please come and do your early morning duty of defending the Fulani caliphate....
Afonjas we like buhari backside like tomorrow no dey cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by aolawale025: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

Jonathan fear God!!!

GEJ never voted more than #300M for the hospital in any year. And drugs were available. Buhari voted billions and no drugs. His wife and child said so too. What has happened to all the money.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by DonVikings: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Donvikings.... Lexingtonsteel

Please come and do your early morning duty of defending the Fulani caliphate....
Afonjas we like buhari backside like tomorrow no dey cheesy
My Wawa Jewish alobam. I missed you. grin

Welcome back. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by paBuhari(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Incompetent zoo officials will always blame Goodluck for their incompetence.

Meanwhile, I heard curfew has been impose on Plateau state by the gov due to activities of peaceful/blood suckers who are just criminals according zoo govt. Now zoo govt under vegetable are muzzling media houses from reporting attacks currently going on in middle belt. There was a country grin

BTW, IPOB has need killed a fly. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by DonVikings: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
this guy has been breaking rules yet no sanction
Thanks
Wawa = tribe in Enugu.

Jew = people from Israel. (ipob claim they are Israeli)

Alobam = friend.

Go and baff young man. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by HzRF(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:

Jonathan fear God!!!

Why did chose to be be stupid?

Senate want to probe implementation from 2015-2017

U are saying rubbish

Go and tell the senators to widen the scope of the probe
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by newsynews: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by littlewonders: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
fiizznation:
And after that?

Leave Nairaland for safety. Then after that pray to God. And if you ask after that again, just know your completely finished.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Aso Rock Clinic Probe by chernest2002: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Mrs buhari asked about 3.2 billion naira allocation for asorock clinic for 2017 and fools are shifting blame to 2015 which of course was not gej year in power. Apc are criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Way Sam Egwu Was Looking At Buhari / Why Atiku May Win The 2019 Elections / Second Coming Of Pdp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.