Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS (43224 Views)

Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / SARS Officer Who Sent Thugs To Beat Up Man For Sleeping With His Wife Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by muller101(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Serves the adulterer right. Lawyer kor, EFCC ni...When there are so many gals out there you can help..Serves you ryt
ex wife
Abi u didn't read that part
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by okerekeikpo: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sars is a terrorist organization
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:
Am very sure he's Igbos member
You no get sense, All kinds of senses , Sense of sight, feel, taste, think, smell. You are a dumb senseless Mofo.

1 Like

Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Proffdada: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
dainformant:
is it that you can't read or what
'enstranged' is a big word for him grin
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Kimy97(f): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

My Guy

I will never soft pedal for Igbos

They are terrorist
..kuli kuli brain check names....idehen...or are u from d forest?cos you would hv known dat idehen is a bini name...Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by cristianisraeli: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
he didnt commit any crime...EX wife not wife
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by cristianisraeli: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
davodyguy:
Adultery is punishable under the LFN, but self help is not justifiable.

Now the accused has turned to Victim

meaning wetin how is that adultery when the woman na EX
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by jrusky(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Some men are just naturally stupid this SARS or HIV or whatever they called them and the man beaten up are both stupid.

Why sleeping with another man's wife bro?

Mr SARS or HIV it's your wife that is prostitute that you should have had issue with because if she is a flirty wife and a useless woman why would a marrued woman doing infidelity?
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by FLYFIRE(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

Don't generalize

Having said that

The accused must be ipob so extreme care must be applied

Coz they are terrorist
You are such an IDIOT Sarki.... grin Please tell us about the $26B first since you have been missing in action untill now... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by adajoe555: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
y did first say,wating e go find for another person wife place?i wnt to challenge the soundness of ur mind ni.is like u have expunge it

My head they hurt, I dey prepare for exam, I no read am well
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by onyxo76(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlanSugar:

Wetin the son of an AIG de find for SARS killing field??! Is an AIG the police boss? Guy shift oo, Sars must wack.
no worry that day go show soon. Na after they commit the act them go know say accidental discharge dey get expiry date.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by morbeta(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=61404840]

My Guy

They are terrorist[/quo

Today I confirmed that you are jonless and low life

1 Like

Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by morbeta(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

My Guy

They are terrorist

Quote me right......you are JOBless.......
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
adajoe555:

My head they hurt, I dey prepare for exam, I no read am well
lol,i wish u success in ur exams.reading is the foundation of all knowledge ,as u burn the midnight kandle just to pass wit good grade i pray Allah reward u with a retentive memory and astonishing scores althrough in the examination.am realy hapi u gave this cogent excuse against ur premature comment.all d best my sister
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by soath(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
That phone's camera is good.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by josessybj: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tell you client to concentrate on his own family and leave people wife alone.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
All na for lofu
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by KingsleyCEO: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
This useless man still they show him face for camera... Him go collect more with the way him they go. You committed abominable act instead of you to hide in shame.

Married woman? Bros, what are you thinking?
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by adajoe555: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,i wish u success in ur exams.reading is the foundation of all knowledge ,as u burn the midnight kandle just to pass wit good grade i pray Allah reward u with a retentive memory and astonishing scores althrough in the examination.am realy hapi u gave this cogent excuse against ur premature comment.all d best my sister

Thank you
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by adajoe555: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:

Thank you I really appreciate
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Rolly22(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:
Where have your sense Gone to?
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Aadeyinka(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
dainformant:
Yesterday, a video went viral showing a man was brutalized and publicly humiliated after being accused of sleeping with a man's wife in Edo state. It has now been revealed by the victim's lawyer that the mastermind of the whole act was Mr Nagbama Osakpamwan Eboigbe , A.K.A Smally, a Sergeant attached to the Special Anti Robbery Squad ( SARS), who is said to be estranged with his wife Sarah.

Read the report shared by the victim's lawyer, Jefferson Uwoghiren, on Facebook;

Brazen Impunity By a Lawless Policeman in Benin City.

Please be informed that the trending online video of the brazen abduction and battery of a young man in Benin City is now subject of a Criminal Investigation in Edo State.

The victim of the abduction and battery deny every allegation of amorous impropriety made in the said video.

The fact of the matter is as briefly stated here under. On Monday, 9th October, 2017, one Mr Nagbama Osakpamwan Eboigbe , A.K.A Smally, a Sergeant attached to the Special Anti Robbery Squad ( SARS), with an online history of acrimonious separation from his ex wife,attacked Mr Ese Idehen who he falsely accused of dating his ex wife with the assistance of over eight thugs specially hired for the purpose.

Mr Ese Idehen was beaten , dragged and locked up in a cell in Ugbor Police Station, GRA , Benin City. He was released the following day without any Statement obtained from him or bail application on the Order of The DPO who frowned at the brazen abuse of office and illegal detention without his approval. He thereafter warned the rampaging Police Sergeant to desist from using his Station to perpetuate illegalities and injustice. Mr Nagbama Osakpamwan Eboigbe claimed that he has spent millions in contracting his failed marriage and wanted compensation. The parties were asked to leave the Station and maintain peace.

Seemingly frustrated and unable to use the Police to perfect his illegal plans, on Thursday 12th October, 2017, at about 6pm the said Mr Eboigbe AKA Smally leading over 10 thugs and armed with assorted weapons including a Beretta Pistol stormed where Mr Ese Idehen was drinking on MM Way , Benin City with his friends, seized him, beat him up and bundled him into his personal Toyota Highlander Jeep with registration number AYB 518 FQ and drove off with him to unknown destination. Mr Idehen was blindfolded and severely beaten with assorted cudgels . In a video released by his abductors , later that night, Mr Idehen was shown being beaten, interrogated and forced to admit all sort of wrongful conducts he was incapable of doing. He herewith deny every allegation of amorous impropriety and challenges Mr Nagbama Osakpamwan Eboigbe aka Smally to show proof .

His abductors stole his money and other personal items and later dumped him still blindfolded at about 11pm closed to Ebenezer Primary School, Ihama Road, GRA , Benin City..

This unacceptable and brazen abuse of power by Mr Eboigbe aka Smally is very unfortunate and we shall ensure ,within the limits of the Law , that he is brought to book and made to answer for his illegal actions. It's a promise.

Jefferson Uwoghiren Esq.
Counsel to Mr Ese Idehen
13th October, 2017

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/lawyer-of-man-who-was-beaten-for-sleeping-with-woman-in-edo-speaks.html
he didn't need her again, others do, since na ex wife, he supposed not care someone else
browsing her website.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Emmahunk(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
First of all, he is not an officer but a sergeant (rank and file).
Secondly with a salary of about N64k a month, how did he get the millions he spent on contracting the failed marriage that he is asking for refund.
Thirdly, what other sources of income does he have to be able to afford a Toyota Highlander?
There's more to this sgt than meets the eye.
This is most likely the end of his reign of terror.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by wtfcoded: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:
but unfortunately 4 ur cone head filled with air n water,he is not an ipob check d name again asshole.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by HERSLEY(f): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

Chai the thing pepper

The thing enter am well well
be mature pls
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by 1Dray(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

My Guy
They are terrorist
Your father is a terrorist! He goat.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by chiomzy86(f): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

Why are some women promiscuous ?

Women hmmmm

Mind you ex wife..
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Softing(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
for those that have not experience the unprofessional activities of Edo State SARS . they are barbaric, Dirty, Smelling, intertwining, Abusive, Thuggery, and Stupid. they are very good at what they dose. they are all involved in all crime activities which you do not know about. even the good SARS men are easily over come by the decayed one's, they should be checked or be decommissioned. I hope Nigeria get to be upgraded in the activities of human right. #DecommissionSars
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
He must be dealt with, just ordinary Sergeant having the zeal to brutalize a defenceless individual, he has no power to take laws into his hands.
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by highway215(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
In this country sef,you don't know when someone is lying or telling the truth.He said he has nothing to do with the SAR's wife but could be banging the woman in question.Why was he the one alleged?
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by Jimmy231: 5:23am On Oct 15, 2017
You they mad because you get small change you go they Bleep person wife them suppose kill you ni
Re: Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS by 9jja(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
And they say Nigeria is not a zoo. ROTFL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.