Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car (35516 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by GistMore7: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Frustrated SARS operatives leave with man’s number plate after refusing to open his car in Edo State.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/frustrated-sars-operatives-leave-with-man-plate-number-after-refusing-to-open-his-car

1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by GistMore7: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
E Don set

But Jokes apart these policemen needs to be tested in a psych ward before they are deployed. Some of them don lose six inside seven bolts wey god put for our brains. The other day I dey lick my alomo for one bar na so these set of guys for the other seat start football argument. As a fan I put mouth we come join table start to kpef on a normal level. Baba high small e start to jam talk. E say he be police say him name na kokoro mortuary. In English he is the key to the morgue. Say anybody wey do anyhow na him dey fire them. Na so all of us quiet dey look am. Tell us say sites wey dem dey dump bodies plenty. Like oke Afa canal and third mainland bridge amongst others. E sure for the guy so much he just dey give is stories of how he shoot this and that. Before you know it na only the guy remain for the bar. Everybody use style japa. The barman gats start to call us on phone after a few weeks of no sales. No one near there again. Who wants to sit with the kokoro mortuary. Ko joor men.

171 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by reechest: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by inoki247: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
The plate number az been arrested Tgank God say dem no shoot today

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by iWasNotHere(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Obey before complain. Nuisance he has no valid case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by OTayobami(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
The only sars i know is sarz on the beat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by NwaNimo1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Police state...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by presleYzzi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
This country is a big joke angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by publicsensor: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Breaking News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by oderinde151(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
All these men of anti robbery are mad. They keep harassing innocent civilians just because they carry guns and in their empty brain everyone is a yahoo boy or a fraudster. One day everything go set make dem no worry. sad sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Innocentchild(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

But Jokes apart these policemen needs to be tested in a psych ward before they are deployed. Some of them don lose six inside seven bolts wey god put for our brains. The other day I dey lick my alomo for one bar na so these set of guys for the other seat start football argument. As a fan I put mouth we come join table start to kpef on a normal level. Baba high small e start to jam talk. E say he be police say him name na kokoro mortuary. In English he is the key to the morgue. Say anybody wey do anyhow na him dey fire them. Na so all of us quiet dey look am. Tell us say sites wey dem dey dump bodies plenty. Like oke Afa canal and third mainland bridge amongst others. E sure for the guy so much he just dey give is stories of how he shoot this and that. Before you know it na only the guy remain for the bar. Everybody use style japa. The barman gats start to call us on phone after a few weeks of no sales. No one near there again. Who wants to sit with the kokoro mortuary. Ko joor men.
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by 9jaPromo(f): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gan Gan.....i tot dey have stop this Sars of a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by adefemi007(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

lol... who wan die

btw, contact me for your graphics work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by UrVillagePpl: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
sometimes we r the cause of our problem.. if you 've got nothing to hide why locking ur car...

as the dun get ur car numb, anytime the catch u OYO is ur case tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Proclivity33(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
i curse the day these fools were given those uniforms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by dangoteinlaw: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Iyemeh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by money121(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by mcafeez: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Congrats your number plate is going to be mounted at crime scene. Sebi u no won pay before grin grin grin grin grin wonder shall never end cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Daviestunech(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
As Dem see fresh boy inside dope muscle car,dey HV to stop u..

ND meanwhile just 1k wud HV stop this mess..u for just open your car and stretch 1k give Dem...CASE CLOSED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by kstyle2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
E Don set

ASA said....one day the river will overflow, and there will be no where for us to go and we would run, wishing we had put out the fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Pavore9: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Forming Don by refusing to open the car knowing fully well that most of these SARS officers are operating with undiagnosed psychiatric disorders, releasing a bullet is like lightening a cigarette to them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by mcafeez: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Proclivity33:
i curse the day these fools were given those uniforms
what IF.... that was the day u were born grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin

Shibaraba:
E Don set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Only plate number dem collect?
This is really nice of these sars officers o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.