Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (20308 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by IamHeWrites: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Popular known nud!st Mahedah has shown her support for, Davido who been in the news a lot lately than he bargained for following the death of his friend, Tagbo, who reportedly died of suffocation on his birthday after having an alcohol spree.

On her Instagram page she shared this see below:
‘I’m a true fan of his heart! May God see him through’

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/im-true-fan-of-his-heart-may-god-see.html

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2017
You wan F*** am ni!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
See green light been long she spoke tho

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by IamHeWrites: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
See green light been long she spoke tho
grin

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by MhizzAJ(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
What nonsense is Davido wearing
Is this fashion

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by mayweather145: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by iamleumas: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning dear nairalanders,

Please I want to buy a new phone this week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:
I'm not after the price, all I need is a phone that'll last longer on heavy usage...

Please advise me!!!
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by mickeyenglish(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Post No Hill...
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by holatin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
can neva forget 8th of October
was lyk a dream how it all happened
It still hurts me dat I wnt c u again,i
blame mysef for your
premature death I can remember hw
we met tnfront of Computer Village ..
u were strong and full of energy,we
accepted each oda on our first date..
.Dis life is a mystery U helped me
forget my neighbor weneva they are
making a hell of noise U gave me
peace nd make me listen to ur lovely
voice till 8th Oct wen d unforgettable
happened,We were on a bike
heading to oshodi and u fell off from
d bike... I wasn't xo fast to catch u
wen a moving truck crushed u
before my eyes..."My Earpiece"...dia
z nothing lyk follow come earpiece ..,
adieu earpiece.,,1 will miss you.
RlPmyearpiece.......holatin miss you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by kay29000(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
They were all drunk that night...If not, someone in their crew would have handled the situation better. This is why it is always good to have one guy in your crew that doesn't drink alcohol at all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by iamleumas: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kkkoo

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by itiswellandwell: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
May God be with Davido and may we not all be a victim of misfortune.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

7 Likes

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Yinxies(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Getting tired of these stories sef
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Jakumo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na so.

No forovlen.

Make you go begin dey visit ya short-man-devil tortoise head for jail.

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by nairavsdollars(f): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Olosho, you wan take this calamity enter Davido
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Sirheny007(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
xxx18881:
PuntingKing:
Hh
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm
iamleumas:
Kkkoo
kay29000:
Okay,
mayweather145:

I am going to shiloh with your names.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by mccoy47(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why do Oloshos always mention God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Proffdada: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Who's she?
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by davodyguy: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Davido may not have killed the guy, but may be charged for culpable homicide, due to the fact that Alcohol should have been taken responsibly
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by collinometricx: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is this fashion

clothes
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
We are truly in end times.
Olosho sef have say in matters of public interest
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by esmarcq(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
It is
MhizzAJ:
Is this fashion
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by room089: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmm

She implored God to see Davido through but she rejected God's entreaty for a decent way of life!

#theironyoflife

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by VickyRotex(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
holatin:
can neva forget 8th of October
was lyk a dream how it all happened
It still hurts me dat I wnt c u again,i
blame mysef for your
premature death I can remember hw
we met tnfront of Computer Village ..
u were strong and full of energy,we
accepted each oda on our first date..
.Dis life is a mystery U helped me
forget my neighbor weneva they are
making a hell of noise U gave me
peace nd make me listen to ur lovely
voice till 8th Oct wen d unforgettable
happened,We were on a bike
heading to oshodi and u fell off from
d bike... I wasn't xo fast to catch u
wen a moving truck crushed u
before my eyes..."My Earpiece"...dia
z nothing lyk follow come earpiece ..,
adieu earpiece.,,1 will miss you.
RlPmyearpiece.......holatin miss you

Osogbo weed no good!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / Samuel Adesanya "Pastor Ajidara "To Be Buried On May 25 / The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.