Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (20317 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense is Davido wearing
Is this fashion
In which fashion?
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What nonsense is Davido wearing
Is this fashion

Na d fashion u see today?

Your hate for this guy na first Class
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by kenzysmith: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ashawo. Carry ur makert go far odie true fan of is heart indeed not even act. Hat ko hattrick nick
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by kenzysmith: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
shawo. Carry ur makert go far odie true fan of is heart indeed not even act. Hat ko hattrick nic
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by kenzysmith: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
shawo. Carry ur makert go far odie true fan of is heart indeed not even act. Hat ko hattrick ni
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by holatin(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Osogbo weed no good!
re you just knowing
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by otusnora(f): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lomprico2:
You wan F*** am ni!
kikikiki
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Nov6(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
See your fathers property and play the fixed match
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by 4ward(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Davidfo move close to God oooooooooo
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by M2dX(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
holatin:
can neva forget 8th of October
was lyk a dream how it all happened
It still hurts me dat I wnt c u again,i
blame mysef for your
premature death I can remember hw
we met tnfront of Computer Village ..
u were strong and full of energy,we
accepted each oda on our first date..
.Dis life is a mystery U helped me
forget my neighbor weneva they are
making a hell of noise U gave me
peace nd make me listen to ur lovely
voice till 8th Oct wen d unforgettable
happened,We were on a bike
heading to oshodi and u fell off from
d bike... I wasn't xo fast to catch u
wen a moving truck crushed u
before my eyes..."My Earpiece"...dia
z nothing lyk follow come earpiece ..,
adieu earpiece.,,1 will miss you.
RlPmyearpiece.......holatin miss you

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by kennypoka2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't really understand these supports he's getting; It's irrelevant.

If he is guilty, he will face the music but I am sure he's not.

These supports are making it look like Davido did something.. I really am confused!
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by VickyRotex(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
holatin:
re you just knowing
Eyah. I dint know it was that bad. undecided
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Pointblank09(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Baby mama spotted (with Spiritual eye) grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
#FACT Did you know that Davido’s real name is David Adedeji Adeleke and he was born November 21,1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Olatara(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
holatin:
can neva forget 8th of October was lyk a dream how it all happened It still hurts me dat I wnt c u again,i blame mysef for your premature death I can remember hw we met tnfront of Computer Village .. u were strong and full of energy,we accepted each oda on our first date.. .Dis life is a mystery U helped me forget my neighbor weneva they are making a hell of noise U gave me peace nd make me listen to ur lovely voice till 8th Oct wen d unforgettable happened,We were on a bike heading to oshodi and u fell off from d bike... I wasn't xo fast to catch u wen a moving truck crushed u before my eyes..."My Earpiece"...dia z nothing lyk follow come earpiece .., adieu earpiece.,,1 will miss you. RlPmyearpiece.......holatin miss you
Lolz, u are not serious
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by Cyclops25: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
iamleumas:
Good morning dear nairalanders,

Please I want to buy a new phone this week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:
I'm not after the price, all I need is a phone that'll last longer on heavy usage...

Please advise me!!!
Note 4

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by MENTORCH(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Davido didn't have any hand in his death and he will come out of this stronger. Haters should watch
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by holatin(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Olatara:
Lolz, u are not serious
seriousness is overated dearie.
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by holatin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
VickyRotex:

Eyah. I dint know it was that bad. undecided
you call it bad and I call it the apex point of been happy
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by maestrojay(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

Please I want to buy a new phone this week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:
I'm not after the price, all I need is a phone that'll last longer on heavy usage...

Please advise me!!!

Pls go for the SnapDragon (SD) version of xiaomi redmi note 4X and u will testify walahi

Infinix is no match by a looong distance

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by VickyRotex(f): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2017
holatin:
you call it bad and I call it the apex point of been happy

Different strokes!
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by ariwamichael(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:

Please advise me!!!

get a samsung phone then
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by sinceraconcept(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2017
mccoy47:
Why do Oloshos always mention God? undecided
that's what I hate most about wayward Nigerian women. they are real hypocrites always shouting Jesus,God
Re: Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' by seangy4konji: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2017
i hope the bartender too will be ccused,including dammy krane,secueity gueard and all of dem...

mumu case.

Bleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Makun Brothers: AY, Yomi And Lanre Throwback & Now Photos / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Short Hair To "Bloodlines" Premiere / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.