Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (75612 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by ElsonMorali: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Naijaarchive:
grin chai Op u are wicked grin Mumudiran really... grin grin you knw d guy can drink hypo/sniper if he knws the meaning of mumudiran ryte? grin grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by kay29000(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Basic123:

mY own neighbors are senegalese!

They are many here in agbowo axis and fvcking rich!

Yes. I come to that side some times and notice that. I have always wondered why there are many Senegalese around that area. Do you have any idea why?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by segola7(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
totit:
shocked shocked

Can you beat that cool
bro dat is university of ibadan google map and not ibadan township. aba. i stay there for 6years. ibadan people are cool.i for settle there but der mosquitoes and my blood no gree(dem wan kill me with malaria)
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Olujava(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2017
mike404:
OP WHY DID YOU AVOID THE BROWNIE PART OF IBADAN SHOW US PICTURES OF IGBO-ORA MAKE WE SEEgrin ABI E NOR DEY PART OF OYO STATE AGAIN
... U mumu, op is talking about Ibadan not Oyo state in general
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Basic123:

I guess as much too.

Its a great city.I reside there.It is miraculously and crazily big!,big brown roof and big modern roof.It has brown roofs more than any Nigerian city and more modern roof than any other Nigerian city apart from abuja and lagos.

The thread says beautiful part,but a particular hate filled tribe Will definitely soon post the legendary brown roofs!

They hate seeing the two country largest cities lagos and Ibadan in southwest.so,they declared one no mans land or claim they developed it and hate seeing modern Ibadan!,they like masturbating with the brown roofs and dont want people to know beyond that.

Ur really addicted to igbos ooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
greatseed:
All I see is photogenic photos! tongue..... Show interiors like, molete, oje, beere, idi arere n Co too now! Abi una don carve dem comot 4Ibadan...... grin cheesy

They have carved those places u mentioned into Ogun state grin.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Lagacy Estates, bungalow phase, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Lagacy estate, Duplex, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Kings Estate, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Olive Estate, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Kennyideal(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Op you are a fvcking liar Ibadan will never be complete without this picture

I salute ur ignorance...

This is a historical site where people live in oyo state!!! And government are not encourage to disturb the peace of this century-old buidings!!! It's like a museum for the natives!!!
Movie makers go there to make epic movies to as it depicts the true oyo settings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Ace Estate, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Derin Estate, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2017
segola7:
bro dat is university of ibadan google map and not ibadan township. aba. i stay there for 6years. ibadan people are cool.i for settle there but der mosquitoes and my blood no gree(dem wan kill me with malaria)

C'on, don't be jealous. grin

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Mango court, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Carlton gate Estate, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Bullhari007(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Kennyideal:

I salute ur ignorance...

This is a historical site where people live in oyo state!!! And government are not encourage to disturb the peace of this century-old buidings!!! It's like a museum for the natives!!!
Movie makers go there to make epic movies to as it depicts the true oyo settings
so luckily brown roofs is symbol of Oyo you must be high on wet Igbo

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Bullhari007(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Behold your own cities

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Bayse one, Ibadan

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Oxtonguy: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2017
IB

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by sugarwiz(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
OP made it clear. But u didn't get it.
"Beautiful pictures of ibadan city"
Hope this time u do.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by tolanibae(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
greatseed:
We know wannabes when we see 1!! tongue The day u stop feeling unnecessarily important is d day u will u will stop feeling lazy 2wash ur panties ND lipsrsealed, so ur boyF can stop complaining abt that smell!!! tongue..... I heard it disturbs d brain.... As I am beginning 2 suspect that in u!!!

This is the nonsense you thought would make me cry? All these children on nairaland sef undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Bullhari007(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2017
sugarwiz:
OP made it clear. But u didn't get it. "Beautiful pictures of ibadan city" Hope this time u do.
just random pictures
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by verygudbadguy(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Edumare bless you a million times. Ori mi wu men!! cheesy

How do i learn these oriki dem sef? grin
Thanks. Just screenshot and try pronouncing correctly.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by greatseed: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2017
tolanibae:

This is the nonsense you thought would make me cry? All these children on nairaland sef undecided
Oya grin Here comes the discovery of the oldest single lady on nairaland..... Pls guys she needs help! Any1 to manage her, she will sponsor d wedding! Pls pity a sister, cos all she does now out of frustration is start a trouble she can't finish..... Frustration is bad Sha.... She go soon talk oh! Mke una dey see look grin tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by shukuokukobambi: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Thanks. Just screenshot and try pronouncing correctly.

I'm even talking about the other orikis like that for Ijebu, Ijesha, Oyo etc

Even my own oriki sef, i can't recite. I always look forward to a visit with my Dad's elder sister to hear it cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by verygudbadguy(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm even talking about the other orikis like that for Ijebu, Ijesha, Oyo etc

Even my own oriki sef, i can't recite. I always look forward to a visit with my Dad's elder sister to hear it cheesy
Lol.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by okuneddie(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:

life is indeed difficult for the blind....so u can't see any beauty in what u posted....it shows where they are coming from, where they are and where they are going to.....go to some European cities and u will understand what I'm saying....u think if they had demolished their old structures they will still be able to shoot those old movies for u....movies like Spartacus, GOT etc.....

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by tolanibae(f): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2017
greatseed:
Oya grin Here comes the discovery of the oldest single lady on nairaland..... Pls guys she needs help! Any1 to manage her, she will sponsor d wedding! Pls pity a sister, cos all she does now out of frustration is start a trouble she can't finish..... Frustration is bad Sha.... She go soon talk oh! Mke una dey see look grin tongue

Kileleyi nitori olorun.

Which trouble?

Don't worry, I have your time. Continue exhibiting your stvpidity
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by verygudbadguy(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2017
kimbraa:
You guys won't kill us with over edited pics of a slum. Hian! No be Ibadan again?. grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Danladi7: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur really addicted to igbos ooo
Be careful please.
I didn't mention any tribe name!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Drone View Of Owerri (Photos) / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.