Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (75822 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Naijaarchive(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
is not old... jooor
LOL Like You were there when they were built.... SMH
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Op you are a fvcking liar Ibadan will never be complete without this picture

And your town don't also have brown roofs and slums abi? Name your town make we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Bullhari007(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

And your town don't also have brown roofs and slums abi? Name your town make we know.
woris this one saying
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Danladi7: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
segola7:
bro dat is university of ibadan google map and not ibadan township. aba. i stay there for 6years. ibadan people are cool.i for settle there but der mosquitoes and my blood no gree(dem wan kill me with malaria)
pathetic liar.....the poster also know the difference between ibadan google map and tha of U.I.

so do I,I reside Ibadan.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Bullhari007(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
okuneddie:

life is indeed difficult for the blind....so u can't see any beauty in what u posted....it shows where they are coming from, where they are and where they are going to.....go to some European cities and u will understand what I'm saying....u think if they had demolished their old structures they will still be able to shoot those old movies for u....movies like Spartacus, GOT etc.....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Basic123: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:

Yes. I come to that side some times and notice that. I have always wondered why there are many Senegalese around that area. Do you have any idea why?
I don't have any.

I will make sure I find out!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by kay29000(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Basic123:

I don't have any.

I will make sure I find out!

Okay.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Inova(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Op you are a fvcking liar Ibadan will never be complete without this picture
Brov. The area where that pix you posted was taken had been in existence before you were born. It's evidence of an ancient city. Compare it's mordenization with other newer cities even states then you will appreciate Ibadan.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by ODVanguard: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:

Yes. I come to that side some times and notice that. I have always wondered why there are many Senegalese around that area. Do you have any idea why?

Those Senegalese you speak of are largely gemstone dealers (along with malians) and they live in clusters. Oyo is the number one gemstones market in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by kay29000(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
ODVanguard:

Those Senegalese you speak of are largely gemstone dealers (along with malians) and they live in clusters. Oyo is the number one gemstone market in the country.

Are you serious? Thanks for this information. But please i want to ask...where are the gemstones gotten from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Inova(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
segola7:
bro dat is university of ibadan google map and not ibadan township. aba. i stay there for 6years. ibadan people are cool.i for settle there but der mosquitoes and my blood no gree(dem wan kill me with malaria)
And where is University of Ibadan located? Abia State abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by soberdrunk(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Solozzo:

Shame on you! This is an international forum with a focus on my beloved Nigeria and you are writing in Yoruba. In a country with over 250 ethnic groups, if we all wrote i n our languages Babel itself will not compare with the confusion. That will arise. You Tribalist!!

Am i supposed to identify with my ancestral land in a 'foreign' language? It is a thread about 'Ibadan' and the official language of Ibadan is what i typed in, if you are looking for where to pour your frustration, today is sunday so feel free to find the church closest to you and ask for the pastor so he can help you.

Ps-I am very very far from "tribalism", i have lived over 28 years in the East, most of my closest Gees are from the east, schooled in the East, lost my virginity in the East, grew fat in the East, and chances are i might die in the East so look for someone else to accuse wrongly!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by ODVanguard: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:

Are you serious? Thanks for this information. But please i want to ask...where are the gemstones gotten from?

They majorly source them from mines at Komu and Igbojaiye in Itesiwaju LG and Ofiki in Atisbo LG, about 200km from Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Odunayaw(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
They should just address Waste management
Infact the Ibadan CBD is less than par
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by omoelerin1: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
frankly speaking, I like Ibadan. I intentionally relocated from Lagos to Ibadan in 2012.
Cost of living is very cheap. What is annoying me about that city is Its dirtiness.
Ibadan is one (if not the dirtiest) of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria. Who then are to be blame? 80% of the blame goes to the Govt. while the residents take the remaining 20%. This is as a result of the irresponsible people that have been in governance in the state, especially, the present administration.

May I use this medium to advise the Oyo State Govt to go to Lagos State to learn good governance.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by valETA1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
I swear down no city in Nigeria is Beautiful[b]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
ODVanguard:

They majorly source them from mines at Komu and Igbojaiye in Itesiwaju LG and Ofiki in Atisbo LG, about 200km from Ibadan.

Wow! Thanks a lot for this info. I will do more research on it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by omoelerin1: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mccullum:
Can't you read the message as in see Ibadan beautiful city and your own concern is the browny roofs as you've added it, hope you're satisfied because there's no brown roofed houses in your state of origin.
As at 60s, when Nigeria attained independence, Igbo were living in grass hurts. Surprisingly, majority of them are still living in the grass houses in the east, up to this very moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Basic123: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
omoelerin1:
frankly speaking, I like Ibadan. I intentionally relocated from Lagos to Ibadan in 2012.
Cost of living is very cheap. What is annoying me about that city is Its dirtiness.
Ibadan is one (if not the dirtiest) of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria. Who then are to be blame? 80% of the blame goes to the Govt. while the residents take the remaining 20%. This is as a result of the irresponsible people that have been in governance in the state, especially, the present administration.

May I use this medium to advise the Oyo State Govt to go to Lagos State to learn good governance.
Ibadan is not the dirtiest city in Nigeria.

for condemning Ajimobi on Ibadan.definitely you've not relocated to ibadan when akala and ladoja ruled the state.The only aspect ajimobi has failed are lautech issue,Arrogance and poor salary payment.I reside in this,long before you relocated in 2012,The last time ibadan experienced real growth apart of ajimobi time was during awolowo and bola ige regime!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Basic123: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:

Ok.They are very rich!.Is oyo state government making any money from them or the gemstones itself?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Basic123: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Inova:

Brov. The area where that pix you posted was taken had been in existence before you were born. It's evidence of an ancient city. Compare it's mordenization with other newer cities even states then you will appreciate Ibadan.
Those guys are unintelligent.

The modern part of ibadan is bigger than that of any city in Nigeria including the overhyped portharcourt except abuja and lagos.And also has bigger brown roofs old part than any other cities,because at a time when ibadan and kano were called cities,other Nigerian cities were called towns and villages!

Abuja ,lagos and ibadan are the only cities in Nigeria with central business districts

The last time someone tried to open portharcourt pictures thread,I was so dissappointed.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by seunmohmoh(f): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
richeeyo:
Where are the brown roofs
hidden
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by greatseed: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
tolanibae:

Kileleyi nitori olorun.

Which trouble?

Don't worry, I have your time. Continue exhibiting your stvpidity
Shebi I tell una! She can't even spell stupidity!!! Now u see how more stupid and frustrated she is becoming!!! Dey are sme ladies most men always pray nt 2cum across! Cos most men are even tired of use & dump promoters like this lady that will reply me soon! Watch out grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by supervillain52(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunmohmoh:
hidden
Are you from ibadan
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by ODVanguard: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ace Estates, Jericho IB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Officer101(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibadan is a nice place to be

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op,
Do not hesitate to draw my attention if any of my update has been uploaded on the thread,initially. I don't want repetition.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
?..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.