Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) (34897 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Heaps Of Refuse At Lagos Island, Beside Lagos Central Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
tuniski:

What is the difference btw christianity and islam beyond one saying jesus is son of God and islam saying he is messenger of God. Left or right God is involved!!! Stop bigotry.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
tuniski:

What is the difference btw christianity and islam beyond one saying jesus is son of God and islam saying he is messenger of God. Left or right God is involved!!! Stop bigotry.
Religion matter is verry sensitive so i will not be telling you the differences between christianity and islam, someone else has done justice to that on this thread. If i tell you my version it will generate controversy.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
tuniski:

Religion matter is verry sensitive so i will not be telling you the differences between christianity and islam, someone else has done justice to that on this thread. If i tell you my version it will generate controversy.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
olas24u:
Both religions are from one source
you are wrong.
One was before the other. One came from muhammed and the other was from jesus christ.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
LordIsaac:

Going to church does not qualify anyone as a christian. Rememɓer that.
true, hence jesus told his followers that not all who call him lord lord will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by alenwup(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So when de are bending and saying tinz during prayer

What wud he be saying

I guess he wud be speaking in tongues quietly cheesy
I really wonder what he will say? This is not far from madness
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by jeeka(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Let him go AREWA and try them with such stupidity and see what will happen to him? yoruba, apart from everything, are soft muslim. mkm!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by olas24u(f): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:
you are wrong.

One was before the other.
One came from muhammed and the other was from jesus christ.
They all came from one source and they are all bullshit
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by abujamal: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't blame fayose, rather those alfas that allowed him to do such thing. This is not Islamic
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by abujamal: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
He is just deceiving himself
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yari.ba land has been completely taken over by the Caliphate. It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
What of Buhari that went to RCCG for the new year service prior to the election?
Diiet:
Can a man serve two masters?

Why is fayose compromising his faith because of politics?

Why trading what will end for eternity?
I wonder what his wife,a pastor and prophet will be thinking about this.
The man is straying and i pray God bring him back home.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by babayeju03: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Has Fayose change to muslim?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ebenezerk2:
What of Buhari that went to RCCG for the new year service prior to the election?
Attending is different from participating.

Imagine buhari or any muslim Gov dancing, singing and reading from the bible inside the church.
Imagine uproar that would generate.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
olas24u:

stop sinning. Christianity is not a bullshit but a way of life
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diiet: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
olas24u:

stop sinning. Christianity is no bullshit but a way of salvation.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
He's Christian but playing the religion card in order to achieve his political goal.. with antecedent of winning incumbents record made him thinking he win PMB, let's wait and see.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by BetaThings: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Sure
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]

aribisala0:

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

You ignore context
But this is the result of a study
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Islam is the only religion that has a history of being spread across several nations by violence

Do you have any account of Jesus followers using swords?.I am aware of One (Peter)

If you want to make this a Muslim verss Christian thing I am not your man because I am not a Christian

I see both religions as evil.But Islam is definitely more evil
Islam is one of the greatest evils ever on this planet

I have read your posts on other issues in the past and was impressed. But on this, I differ
As a Muslim, it is my duty to correct your misconception

Christianity has been used to kill more people than any other religion
How was Christianity spread to the Americas if not by violence?
What was the doctrine of necessity about?
What was the Spanish inquisition about?
How did Christian soldiers behave during the Crusades

Muslims fight wars and dpon't hide that but they have rules
Christians claim not to fight wars but have in fact have fought very vicious wars because there in nothing to guide their conduct during war

The invasion of Iraq in 2003 was exploited by Christian for proselytization
Sarah Palin (a conservative Christian) said the war was for "God"
American soldiers sprayed crosses on mosques

The Baptist Church, in recent times, used the terror organisation The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) to forcibly convert Hindus in India
We can talk about the IRA, Lord Resistance Army, Army of God, Hutaree, Concerned christians, Phineas Priesthood etc

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
BetaThings:

You ignore context
But this is the result of a study
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

Well I am not here to hold fort for the bible.

Both the bible and Quran are full of evil.

The funny thing with you Muslims is you cannot make up your mind . Do you not claim Abraham of the Bible was the first Muslim? Do you not claim Moses or Musa ws a Moslim? Much of the Biblical violence has to do with Judaism more than 99% involved Jews and so that is why I said that Judaism is closer to Islam .

All the Bible violence was done by the same God you claim to woship True or false?? Let us start by clarifying that .Is it the same deity

The Europeans just modified it so they could continue eating pork and practise Moogamy as well as avoid circumcision.
The Arabs modified it so they could stop feeling inferior to Jews and continue throwing stones as was their previous practice and Black people just follow like sheep. I don't know what it is with Arabs and stones but that was always their way. They reach any place in the desert and the next thing is to gather stones or throw stones

So stop comng at me with how evil Judaism or Christianity is I know that already

I am not a Christian

So it is back to the drawing board for you. Go and restrategize.

What we know today is Al Qaeeda , Al Shabab, Isis , Boko Haram , and so on and you are telling e about violence inn the bible from 6000 years ago

Why should I a black man follow any of these fake religions?

Whatever the case .Isla is the most violent religion we all know now .Deal with that
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
BetaThings:

I have read your posts on other issues in the past and was impressed. But on this, I differ

Christians claim not to fight wars but have in fact have fought very vicious wars because there in nothing to guide their conduct during war

The Baptist Church, in recent times, used the terror organisation The National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) to forcibly convert Hindus in India
We can talk about the IRA, Lord Resistance Army, Army of God, Hutaree, Concerned christians, Phineas Priesthood etc

So the defence to the violence of Islam is to say Oh Christians are doing it?
Well I am not a christian I say for the Umpteenth time so do not ask me to hold the fort for Christiantity?
Christianity has not spread to the Americas by violence. If that is true whhy did it not happen in AFrica

A large number of people in the America practise Orisha worship of gods like Ogun,Eshu,OSun and so on.

Most of your facts are just fantasy .
I have already mentioned Christian violence but the fact is there is no religion that was spread by forcethe way Islam was None ! Even here in West AFrica we have our own examples. It is in the doctrine

Jewshave no interest in spreading their religion.

So if you want to discuss Islamic violence do so on its own merit without bringing in Christianity . I am not a Christian.

Nowlet us stop talking about nebulous unverifiable stuff but TODAY

What is happening today!

Islam is a religion of Boko Haram,ISIS, AlShabab AlQaeda and so on .

I try as much as I can to be respectful but the truth is ISlam like Christianity are two evils that have damaged black people but Islam is worse that is my view.

Let us take the fundamental theme of Islam which is worship only one God the supreme deity? Why must that involve speaking in Arabic and not Yoruba. Why Must it involve facing Mecca to Pray .Why Must it involve mentioning Mohammed every time you pray . All of this is just to enslave the mind to Arabic culture.

One day Africans will wake up from enslavement
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
BetaThings:

One problem many Nigerian Christians and Muslims have is indoctrination.

Because they have been indoctrinated from childhood they are not caapable of examining their religion or religious books critically. They start from the starting point that it is true and so are impervious to reason.

Many Muslims do not read the Quran and most never question a core teaching that the Quran is best stuudied in Arabic. Yet the Quran is full of phrases like " If Allah willed he would have done this or that etc"
Clearly Allah did not will that we should all speak Arabic and So if we are supposed to worship one supreme deity it must be in our own languages. But people are either too timid or not reflective enough to question this. And yet when there is any criticism of the Quran your unsterdanding is questioned because you have not read the Arabic version.

There is this phrase in the Quran

And We have sent no Messenger
save with the tongue of his people,
that he might make all clear to them;
then God leads astray whomsoever He will,
and He guides whomsoever He will;
and He is the All-mighty, the All-wise.

So when is the Yoruba speaking messenger coming . Or did we miss him when he came?

The concept of only one God ,don't worship anything else is not something that is lost in translation or difficult to comprehend
. Everything else goes back to the appropriation of religion for financial or political advantage. The Meccans did it for centuries to other Arabs and Muhammad has extended that to the whole world. The moment the "house" of your god is in another man's house you are his slave.
The Jews were widely regarded across the region as people of a true God and the Peninsula Arabs suffered huge inferiority complex for this.
It really is important to find out and study what Muhammad did for 23 years while in Medina

I have read the Quran over 100 times and nowhere does it mandate people to bear Arabic names. Yet when you speak to Nigerians they say it is "SUNNA" without any understanding of what that means. What exactly is it that makes a name Sunna and no one can tell you.

The truth is you need to go and study history very well that will explain why Muhammad fabricated this Islam that millions follow blindly .
All religions are the creation of men who want to control other men.

I suggest starting with a book called 23 years. by Ali DAshti which is available online and very objective.

Ask your self why the Yoruba wview and Cosmology is so strong withot organization or proselytization in the Americas. Because true communication with one's inner self cannot be regimented. What works for A will not necessarily work for B .Man needs freedom

Not only must we worship in our own language but in out own culture.

The rituals associated with Islam are Arabic in character and do not work for black people.Arabs and Jews have neurotic ideas of ritual purity and washing themselves .That is good for them but nothing to do with reality of every other culture
This is equally true for the rituals associated with Christianity.
Those things we must see for what they are and not commands from God.

If you study the history of Muhammad in Medina and the "revelations" and their context you will realize that Islam cannot have been a message for all of mankind but for Arabs
We have to find our own way
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Politicomedian.

Shiek Abdulfapeter.

Muslim on Friday, pagan on Saturday, Christian on Sunday grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by abimbolayekeen: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well done fayose , keep it up , our next president .
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Diamond13(f): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
It was rumoured that Aisha Buhari visited Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry ;Gov Fashola prayed with Muslims. Nigerian politicians' fraternization because of political ambitions.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Unequal yoke.
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by Ayiose(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
I beg your pardon Fayose!
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:

If Islam was just about one God .Why does it need the packaging of Muhammad,Arabic language,Facing Mecca,Going to Mecca, Blue Kettle for urinating and so on. Why can't you pray in your own language to God called in your own language? Why must you mention Muhammad every time you pray? Why must you face Mecca?
Christians have started going to Jerusalem
We recognise hundreds of Prophets and we mention Mohammed (SAW), the last in our prayer
We don't ask Prophet Mohammed (SAW) for anything - we ask only Allah and that is a key issue
Where should we face for unity?
Arabic language too also promote unity
Note that the first person to transalate the Bible into English was executed; ironically his version is being popularly used as the RSV

aribisala0:
Islam is about Arab colonization and the Arabs view you blacks with contempt
What about whites and Asians who become Muslims
Do Arabs view them with contempt?
How many African countries did Arabs colonise?
How many African countries were colonised by people claiming to be Christians
Is there any black figure of note in Christianity?
Why do Christians segregate more according to race in America than Muslims?

aribisala0:
Islam is a great evil and pestilence on this planet ,deal with that
You have to produce evidence sir
We need facts, then we can deal with your opinion
Watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701ev5HywZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1uo5jvpe8
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2017
BetaThings:

Christians have started going to Jerusalem
We recognise hundreds of Prophets and we mention Mohammed (SAW), the last in our prayer
We don't ask Prophet Mohammed (SAW) for anything - we ask only Allah and that is a key issue
Where should we face for unity?
Arabic language too also promote unity
Note that the first person to transalate the Bible into English was executed; ironically his version is being popularly used as the RSV

What about whites and Asians who become Muslims
Do Arabs view them with contempt?
How many African countries did Arabs colonise?
How many African countries were colonised by people claiming to be Christians
Is there any black figure of note in Christianity?
Why do Christians segregate more according to race in America than Muslims?

You have to produce evidence sir
We need facts, then we can deal with your opinion
Watch these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701ev5HywZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1uo5jvpe8

You have one track mind When Islam is questioned you talk about Christianity

I am not a Christian so Please if you want a discussion wih me do not talk to me aboutt Christianity or use Christianity to defend the evils of Islam. Not every person who questions Islam is a Christian so try thinking of another response other than the tired antiChristian rant. I guess you do not think but just spit out the same reply every time .Sorry I don't like Christianity either
I just dislike Islam more

Can you debate issues without referencing Christianity with me?

We Africans can worship God without help from Arabs or Europeans thank you very much.

I already gave you plenty of evidence of the evils of Islam> Who was it that started the trade in black people?

Go and read the story of the Arabian nights 1001 it will tell you what Arabs thin of blacks

Who was it that started the business of castrating black men as eunuchs to act as guards for their harems.
Who is Isis Boko Haram Al Shabab Al Qaeda Boko Haram

Any person can worship God without calling Muhammad or washing their prick with a blue kettle
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

The funny thing with you Muslims is you cannot make up your mind . Do you not claim Abraham of the Bible was the first Muslim?

We say that the first Muslim was Adam, not Ibrahim

aribisala0:
Do you not claim Moses or Musa ws a Moslim? Much of the Biblical violence has to do with Judaism more than 99% involved Jews and so that is why I said that Judaism is closer to Islam

This is an opinion, not a fact. Always useful to distinguish between the two
Muslism don't subscribe to a lot of things in the Bible
We even find some things in the Bible abhorrent

aribisala0:
All the Bible violence was done by the same God you claim to woship True or false?? Let us start by clarifying that .Is it the same deity

Is the Bible always a true account given the way it was even compiled, apart from the internal contradictions

aribisala0:
The Europeans just modified it so they could continue eating pork and practise Moogamy as well as avoid circumcision.
The Arabs modified it so they could stop feeling inferior to Jews and continue throwing stones as was their previous practice and Black people just follow like sheep. I don't know what it is with Arabs and stones but that was always their way. They reach any place in the desert and the next thing is to gather stones or throw stones

You are presenting your opinion about people and you are presenting them as facts
Why are we confining this matter of religion to Arabs, Europeans and Blacks? Are they the only races in the world?
Who are the blacks following? Arabs or Europeans?
What the did European modify? The Bible ? What was it modified from?
I am not an Arab but if you tried this argument of throwing stones with an Arab, I hope he would say some very unflattering things about blacks
I am not so sure it is helpful to just make up stories about people

aribisala0:

So stop comng at me with how evil Judaism or Christianity is I know that already
I am not a Christian

You are presenting a good-enough (for the Christian, that is) defence; so we are tackling your defence of that religion
That is only fair

aribisala0:
So it is back to the drawing board for you. Go and restrategize.

Over what?

aribisala0:
What we know today is Al Qaeeda , Al Shabab, Isis , Boko Haram , and so on and you are telling e about violence inn the bible from 6000 years ago

I thought you could come up with a better apologia
Throughout history Christianity has been violent
It was in the Bible, during the inquisition, in the colonisation of other lands, in persecuting jews, during the world wars, in Vietnam, in Rwanda, in Iraq etc

aribisala0:
Why should I a black man follow any of these fake religions?

aribisala0:
Whatever the case .Isla is the most violent religion we all know now .Deal with that
A statement out of touch with reality
People ascribing to Christianity have been the most violent people ever
The British gave brought Christianity to Nigeria
At the time they came to Nigeria and all through the time they left, abusing Christianity was blasphemy in their laws
Thersa May, even before she became Prime Minister said Britain has always been a Christian country; so did Cameron
Portugal too conquered lands in the name of Christianity
Have you seen the tools of Christians at the Slavery Museum in Badagry?

The violence seen in the Muslim world today has roots in the actions of Christian countries
Nigeria fought a Civil War because of ethnic tension; we are still not immune
An external force can trigger it
America says it does not see IPOB as a terrorist organisation, Nigerian government does
That gives room for miscalculation which is usually the foundation for war

Today religious division is being promoted in Nigeria more by Christians. That is a fact
Iraq was very peaceful until American triggered an upheaval
The CIA and British M15 toppled a very popular leader in Iran in 1952
And replaced him with a dictator who ruled till 1979 before he was dethroned in an uprising
Same country fight for its values (including democracy) in other countries

The Christians who had persecuted the Jews for ages suddenly decided in 1948 that the Jews needed a homeland
Why did they not give them an abode in their own lands
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2017
BetaThings:

We say that the first Muslim was Adam, not Ibrahim

This is an opinion, not a fact. Always useful to distinguish between the two
Muslism don't subscribe to a lot of things in the Bible
We even find some things in the Bible abhorrent

Is the Bible always a true account given the way it was even compiled, apart from the internal contradictions

You are presenting your opinion about people and you are presenting them as facts
Why are we confining this matter of religion to Arabs, Europeans and Blacks? Are they the only races in the world?
Who are the blacks following? Arabs or Europeans?
What the did European modify? The Bible ? What was it modified from?
I am not an Arab but if you tried this argument of throwing stones with an Arab, I hope he would say some very unflattering things about blacks
I am not so sure it is helpful to just make up stories about people

You are presenting a good-enough (for the Christian, that is) defence; so we are tackling your defence of that religion
That is only fair

Over what?

I thought you could come up with a better apologia
Throughout history Christianity has been violent
It was in the Bible, during the inquisition, in the colonisation of other lands, in persecuting jews, during the world wars, in Vietnam, in Rwanda, in Iraq etc

A statement out of touch with reality
People ascribing to Christianity have been the most violent people ever
The British gave brought Christianity to Nigeria
At the time they came to Nigeria and all through the time they left, abusing Christianity was blasphemy in their laws
Thersa May, even before she became Prime Minister said Britain has always been a Christian country; so did Cameron
Portugal too conquered lands in the name of Christianity
Have you seen the tools of Christians at the Slavery Museum in Badagry?

The violence seen in the Muslim world today has roots in the actions of Christian countries
Nigeria fought a Civil War because of ethnic tension; we are still not immune
An external force can trigger it
America says it does not see IPOB as a terrorist organisation, Nigerian government does
That gives room for miscalculation which is usually the foundation for war

Today religious division is being promoted in Nigeria more by Christians. That is a fact
Iraq was very peaceful until American triggered an upheaval
The CIA and British M15 toppled a very popular leader in Iran in 1952
And replaced him with a dictator who ruled till 1979 before he was dethroned in an uprising
Same country fight for its values (including democracy) in other countries

The Christians who had persecuted the Jews for ages suddenly decided in 1948 that the Jews needed a homeland
Why did they not give them an abode in their own lands

Can you possibly discuss Islam without talking to me about Christians
I am not a Christian OK?
Re: Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2017
My position is Islam is intrinsically evil the challenge is for you to defend that with the understanding that the person you are talking to regards Christianity too as evil

so talking to me about how bad Christianity is shows you to be evasive and unintelligent.

Defend Islam and do not mention Christianity to me
Yes I agree with you that Christianity is evil

Your case is like that of an armed robber saying kidnappers are bad people. We know that already but who asked you that?

It is idiotic and roboti to say I am presenting a defence for Christianity. I beieve Christianity to be evil and have said so enough times so cannot present a defence for it . I just believe Islam to be the greater evil TODAY 2017

At any rate why is Christianity the default defense any time Islam is questioned you start talking about Christianity? Talk abouut Islam

How many people have Muslims killed in Nigeriain the last 10 years? in the name of Islam
Homw many people have been killed in the name of any other religion all combined since Nigeria was formed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.