Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Padita Agu Shares Beautiful New Photos On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Padita Agu Shares Beautiful New Photos On Her Birthday (1393 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Padita Agu Stuns In Braless Photo / Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash / Uche Ebere Agu Shares Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Padita Agu Shares Beautiful New Photos On Her Birthday by madjam(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-M1aMFdE3ObY/WeHf6UcKI3I/AAAAAAAAUTw/xQ5b_pXk7iYKQVrHmPEE9xbdDdURcb7kwCLcBGAs/s1600/n.jpg[/img]

Actress Padita Agu, turned a year older yesterday and shared beautiful new photos of herself to celebrate her day.

The beautiful actress captioned the photos:

� I wanted to let today glide by unnoticed, but hey.... I should have known its impossible. Not when I am loved by family and friends. Friends who have become family. Friends who have become brothers and sisters. And not forgetting well wishers who love me from afar.
You've been watching and waiting to see if I'd do a post or not. If I want anyone to post or not. Lol. Awwww.
For real, nothing matters more in this life than how you make people feel and how they make you feel. You all make me feel blessed and happy. I pray I do you the same.
I thank my heavenly father, God Almighty for another beautiful year, and I thank you my love, my loved ones & well wishers for all your love. Thank you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/padita-agu-shares-beautiful-new-photos.html

Re: Padita Agu Shares Beautiful New Photos On Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2017
HBD

But you for still show us small cleavage at least make we manage am undecided
Re: Padita Agu Shares Beautiful New Photos On Her Birthday by AuroraB(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Did she get job done on her lips undecided
It's thinner now sad

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Falz Pictured With His Look-alike / Hip Hop Artist, Kendrick Lamar Pays Homage To Igbo Culture / The 2018 Miss Bayelsa Queen Fred Freda Pictured With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.