Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash (21302 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by nairapark: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nollywood actress, Padita Agu has confirmed that the three-year-old marriage between Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife, Maureen Esisi has crashed.
There were reports making the rounds days ago on social media that Chukwujekwu and his wife have broken up and are presently living in separate houses.

Also, there were allegations that the cause of their break up was because ex-wife to Ubi Franklin, Lilian Esoro was pregnant for Blossom.
However, Padita who is a close friend of the couple, in a lengthy post on Instagram page, confirming the crashed marriage, advised Nigerians to disregard other allegations and reports surrounding the marriage crash.

She said news making the rounds about why the marriage crashed was false.

Padita urged the public and their fans to pray for both parties to resolve their issues amicably and get back as a couple.

The post read: “I have known Maureen Ezissi and Blossom Chukwujekwu for a long time now. I knew them each separately before they got together and one thing that remained unique about them is how amazing and such a sweetheart they both are.

“Till date, they remain so. It is in their DNA. The news about their separation is sadly and painfully true. But the news being peddled and written about them is however very very untrue’.

“Do not believe everything you read on social media! They reserve the right to decide what part of their lives to make public and which to keep private.

“At this point, let us respect their choice for privacy over this issue and pray for the best for them.

“If it is God’s will, they will sort it out and be together again and if not, they will remain good friends as they move on with their separate lives.

“But please ignore all the allegations you read on blogs. None of them is TRUE. Maureen is one of the sweetest souls I have ever encountered.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MP5zPAqvf/?igshid=1juuhc9psc2u4

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1568132787/nollywood-actress-agu-confirms-chukwujekwu-marriage-crash

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Godsgift7837: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Imagine when you’re about to give offering in church with your last money and she text you buy condom I’m on my way. I swear the devil will win this battle with most guys..

16 Likes

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by eikechukwu8(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
hmmm

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by ada9ja(f): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Really
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Confirmer of bad news. Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by mhktaryan: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
G
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Rakitic004: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Heard ken Eric is a gay cry shocked
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
This marriage crash thing has just been hovering around front page since 2 days now like it's the 8th wonder if the world. Can we just let sleeping dog lie?

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by francis5051: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
I blame Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by RexTramadol1: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Whatever it is, they've broken up

If the lady needs extra tyre, I'm here to help her service the seemingly rusty hot plate bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by faithfull18(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok, gossip sells.
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by mikcx4: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by AdonaiAluminium: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Who ask her for confirmation?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Lightride: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Confirmer
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by 24kmagic: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
I no first know any of them sef.
Slay queens generation actors.

Fvck them and their marriage/divorce.

Useless folks
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Olamilekxy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Abeg make Dem stop updating us about this marriage stuff

that's their problem, we are not there when they are kissing, and telling each other sweet sweet word

no be today marriage dey crash, and their own is not the first and it won't be last

1 Like

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by okmdfhvca: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
wow
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by AleAirHub(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Imagine when you’re about to give offering in church with your last money and she text you buy condom I’m on my way. I swear the devil will win this battle with most guys..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is it just me I have never seen these people act

1 Like

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by ComeAndobo: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Something we already know
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by luminouz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Charmerbeautylooks:
Heard ken Eric is a gay cry shocked
And what's the relevance of that to this article? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by tiwasiaife(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
eikechukwu8:
hmmm

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
mine is having serious issue s
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by 2800net(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
short-lived
Re: Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash by Gadafii: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
be good friend after separating to someone that's threatening to "spill real deal"

Thunder faya that friendship and scatter in into hundred pieces

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Baby / Fun Pictures Of Flavour N'abania, Uti Nwachukwu & Other Celebs At Charity Event / 2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.