Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) (510 Views)

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by AnonymousIP: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Five(5) years in mind

Thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP

Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka (slain uniport students)

Written by Blessing Ann Boniface

(I{viviangist}advocate for a legislation making death sentence the penalty for indulging in Jungle Justice and related offences)

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/when-we-are-all-ashes-on-the-ground/

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by owomida1: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP guys
Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by idris50: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=176734-754529.

Participate and win big. The best facebook quiz where you can win #36k. sign up and confirm with your email for their newsletter and you won't regret.

There is proof of payment.
Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by danieljessy: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
This story is really a sad one cry
Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by hakimi1974(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
idris50:
https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=176734-754529.

Participate and win big. The best facebook quiz where you can win #36k. sign up and confirm with your email for their newsletter and you won't regret.

There is proof of payment.
some people can be heartless and senseless. carry your useless pitch commot for here jor. R.I.P to the alu 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by 989900: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh my God!
Re: 'when We Are All Ashes On The Ground ...' This Made Me Sad (aluu 4) by SirBlack999(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
And that's how this case has been swept under the rock.
Innocent people are lynched daily, and nothing is done about it, as if it's normal. The truth is, There's no Justice in Nigeria.
STOP JUNGLE JUSTICE. Don't watch or bring out your Phone to start recording, when someone is about to be lynched. DO SOMETHING!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Retired Biafra Police Personnel / Yorland Republic To Unveil Currency Notes. By Aloma007 / Boko Haram Are Pedophile CIA Controlled Cult Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.