Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (57221 Views)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Pre-Wedding Photos Yomi Casual And Grace / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by EjimaQuintana: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Shey na so others dey do dia wedding mek u go chop rice abiii
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
safarigirl:
straff wey dem don dey staff since so tey dem don born...wetin remain again?
you think sey na everybody be like you
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Megatrix: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats to the couple
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
happy married life such a cute gown but d boy on d stairs is cuter cheesy
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you think sey na everybody be like you
how?

If everybody was like me, nobody will knack until they have a marriage certificate

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
ableguy:
Today I won 300k in 9JABET, so my friends begged me to give them MONEY ...I wanted to give them 5k each,..but I remember what my DAD always told me that" IT IS BETTER TO TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH THAN TO GIVE HIM A FISH"..so I gave them#100nairaeach and DIRECT them to 9JABET SHOP wia dey can PLAY it.shebi I've told you people that SENSE will not kill me??

You are a man.....tuale

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
I need suggestions i want to use d colours for my wedding but d white shirt inside seems it doesn't match. Any other colour dat u guys tink can match ?
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
safarigirl:
how?

If everybody was like me, nobody will knack until they have a marriage certificate
you?you?abeg abeg I no fit laff in Swahili
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ra4fo(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
ableguy:
Today I won 300k in 9JABET, so my friends begged me to give them MONEY ...I wanted to give them 5k each,..but I remember what my DAD always told me that" IT IS BETTER TO TEACH A MAN HOW TO FISH THAN TO GIVE HIM A FISH"..so I gave them#100nairaeach and DIRECT them to 9JABET SHOP wia dey can PLAY it.shebi I've told you people that SENSE will not kill me??

stingy Ggoaattt!
Re: Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Bed go hear am tonight and somebody go speak in tongues today more than ever before
ppl weh don dey fvk since

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / Woman Crafts Burna Boy's Face Using Fufu (Photo) / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.