Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out (888 Views)

Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out / Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by Samuelcyprial(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng]A heartbroken Nigerian man, has taken to Instagram to lament about the of his 15-year-old sister in the hands of his Aunt’s husband, while she was holidaying in their home in Yola.

According to Instagram user @iam_ccent, the incident happened the rape victim’s aunt travelled for a church programme. More at [http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/my-aunts-husband-defiles-my15-year-old.html]

Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
sad

Is that the husband or the brother of a 15yr old girl?
Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by Promxy94(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pedophiles are on the increase in Nigeria
So men are wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by abelprice(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
The man should be placed behind bars.. that's if he's responsible.... cos you can neva tell.... undecided
Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by tsmith(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
abelprice:
Now adays children... am not sure she was actually raped.... may be she wanted it and d man saw d sign... am sure she even offered d man Mouth Action... now d man is being blamed... I know what am saying don't judge..... undecided

Stupidity is worrying you. Paedophile alert!!!

She wanted it, gave sign and asked for it and a grown adult that should know better about drawing the age limit alert goes ahead right. To make matters worse he's also married and it's his neice in law. This is wrong drom all angles and that you can rationalise it in anyway is more worrying. In a sane society you'd be picked up dor such utterances. Intent is as much a crime you know
Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by ChopBellefull(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is what konji can cause... Som men cnt control demselvz.. Bt all ds small girls too sha..

Daz hw my friend sis das 16years, wil be tempting d whole community. Buh as a matured guy u hv to show self respect
Re: My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dearestme(f): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rot in jail...shameless man angry

(1) (Reply)

Davido Denies Attacking Caroline Danjuma In His New Song FIA / Simi Kneels Down For Adekunle Gold On Stage.. (videos) / Comedian Yibokoko and his wife celebrates 18th wedding anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.